Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which controls are better to you????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:31 pm
Well, I tried it on the PS2 version as well as the PC version. So it should work.

Once you get it, you'll be able to do it. You have to be as presice as possible, just push them both at the same time. It doesn't work if you push one, and then the other. Sidestep buttons, right? The strafe ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:16 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I tried it on the PS2 version as well as the PC version. So it should work.

Once you get it, you'll be able to do it. You have to be as presice as possible, just push them both at the same time. It doesn't work if you push one, and then the other. Sidestep buttons, right? The strafe ones.

oh the strafe buttons? okay. once i get a chance ill give it a try see if it works. you know there's another subject at hand...

strafing. do you really find strafing not just in SH but in any game that provides it useful? i guess it helps to run in a circle when trying to fight or evade an enemy, but i never really find myself using that type of maneuver all that often.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:47 pm
I almost never used strafing in Silent Hill except for certain bosses in SH1 (well, only the last boss). It's usually too cramped of a space for it to be useful (not that that's a bad thing razz ).  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:54 pm
Actually, I use strafing in Silent Hill very often.... ... ... When there's a hallway full of doors, I just strafe while tapping the action button, that way I don't have to stop and turn every time to try the next door. XD

Naw, I also use it in a few boss fights.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces