Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:23 pm
Paper watched as Black brought a girl in and placed her on the bar.

She stood and was about to ask who she was, or at least, what happened.

But Black placed her on the bar counter, and no sooner had he done so she just rolled off and they began to chat rather nonchalantly.

Paper sat back down and felt uncomfortable.

"Are they used to this?" Paper thought to herself, face turned away from Black and the girl he brought in. "Are they a part of this place...why hasn't anyone even brought up the strange circumstances that brought us here...why haven't I thought about it since I got here..."

Her thoughts came at her quickly and Paper became upset. She stood again and started walking toward to bar door, the only entrance/exit to the bar that led straight into the cafeteria.

"I don't feel well," Paper muttered. "I'm going back to my room"
And she was gone.
As she made her way through the cafeteria she became frantic and then afraid.
"Why are we here...how did this happen...what's going on!?" Her mind screamed at her. Out of the cafeteria's doubledoors, Paper found herself in the heavy rain.

She was soaked through in only a few moments and she tromped through the parkinglot onto the hall concrete.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:29 pm
Something Has Happened
The Motel is now fully into a heavy rainstorm.

The parkinglot:
Covered in 1 inch of rain and gaining an additional inch per hour.

The rooms:
The water is half an inch away from being level with the hall-walkway concrete.

Praline:
Still not in the main office or her room.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

black_knightj

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:02 pm
Black saw Paper leave, and as she walked by he saw she was very upset. "Damn," thought Black to himself.

" You can use my room for tonight Kitty, we will find you your own later, I hope," said he ver quickly as he rushed after Paper.

Seeing her leaving through the door infront of him he hastened and was met by a large amount of rain. " I'm lucky shes so self absorbed right now, or this would be damn hard," said black to himself.

He continued his pursuit when she got into the the hall he saw her slow a bit and he tapped her on the should and asked very softly, " Whats wrong Paper?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:17 pm
Paper turned swiftly and she was startled by the physical contact. Her body tensed, and she was already afraid so she was ready to hurt someone or something when she turned around.

When she found Black behind her she visibly softened but was still upset.

"Doesn't this all seem strange to you? No, of course it doesn't. You're some magical this-or-that and appearing in far away middle-of-nowhere desert motels just happens to you everyday doesn't it? Doesn't it!?" Paper's gaze became stern, not because she was upset with Black personally but because of the whole situation.

Her body and soul was already torn from killing a man, and now to be in a Motel that she was pretty sure wasn't registered with anything, anywhere, she was so spirit-weary and scared.

"This crap is probably a normal weekend for you, but it isn't for me! Not for me!!", Paper yelled through the heavy rain. It was then she wondered if she was even heard through the loud wet patterns the water made on the ground.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:20 pm
Something Has Happened
The Motel is still into a heavy rainstorm and it's gotten heavier in the past few moments. Lightning has begun to flash and thunder can be heard way off into the distance.

The parkinglot:
Covered in 1 and 1/2 inches of rain and will be gaining an additional 3 inches per hour. There is a small 2 inch crack forming in the middle of the parkinglot toward the front of the Motel.

The rooms:
The water is now level with the hall-walkway concrete.

Praline:
Still not in the main office or her room.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:24 pm
Black embraced Paper to help her control herself.

" Miss Paper this has never happened to me and yes it is odd, however getting this worked up about it wont help. I'm sure somthing else is wrong with you, what happened before you came to this motel that is gving you such pain?" said Black with true saddness in his eyes.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:59 pm
Paper would've told anyone not to hold her, but right then, as Black held her in his arms, she fell into him and wrapped her arms around him. She was so very grateful for a kind and comforting embrace.

Paper looked up into his face and she wanted to tell him what happened.
She didn't want to go to jail, she didn't want him to hate her, she didn't want anyone to know...but the words just kind of fell out of her and she couldn't help it.

"I...", she took a large breath as if that could help her, "I killed a man."

And she stopped and looked at him trying to gauge a reaction but her eyes instantly fell to his chest. She couldn't stand to have anyone look into her eyes after what she had done. Paper started crying as she began to tell him what happened.

"It's wrong to kill a person, and I've never had to before...but he was hurting me!!!", Paper sorrowfully yelled into Black's chest.

"I was visiting kin on reservations and in between I was just going from pit stop to diner, diner to anywhere. I stopped at a truckstop, kind of filthy and iffy, but nothing I thought I couldn't handle...I had seen worse.

I went in and grabbed a seat at the counter, asked for coffee...the place was so dirty, but you can't really find a bad cup of coffee anywhere when all you want is the caffiene...

Some large...WALL of a man stepped up beside me and grunted something or other...I think he said I was pretty. I told him I wasn't interested. But this guy...he just wouldn't move! So I got pretty uncomfortable and I didn't wanna cause no fuss in there, so I paid for the coffee, got up and left. And he just stood there and watched me go.

Later when it was night I pulled into a motel, kinda like this one. 'Cept, I didn't appear there, I actually checked in," and Paper laughed a little.

"So I was there, and there was a bar right next door, I figured I go over, grab a coke, BS with the local color. Y'know, just do something until I felt like sleepin'...

I didn't know it then, but that man was there. It wasn't until I left that I became aware of him. Kinda hard not to notice a person when they're right on top of you."

Paper grabbed Black tighter and stopped crying. But she still didn't look up at him.

"I know what he wanted and I know what he was trying to do. He was so much stronger than me...He started rippin' at my clothes and he had both of my hands in only one of his. I was trying to kick at him but was there and I couldn't move no way. We went to kiss me and I struggled more and his lips were on me and I was so scared and angry...he started to fumble at his own clothes, and he didn't get around to succeeding in the plans he had for me, when I opened my mouth to him. I guess he musta thought he won me over with his charm 'cause the hold he had on my hands loosened a bit and he started kissin' me harder...

...so I bit. I bit on what he had in my mouth and I didn't let go. I think he was screaming but it's hard to scream when somethin's got your tongue. I woulda bit it clean off but he let go of my hands and punched me. I let go his tongue and started scratchin at his face. We tumbled some, and he went to the side, I struggled to get up and run but my pants tripped me down and he started coming at me again. I always keep a blade on me somewhere. I reached down into my boot and he lunged right on top of me like some crazy bear."

Paper stopped and listened to Black's heartbeat.

"I just threw my arm up at him and he landed right on my blade. He jumped back, looked down at himself...and came right back at me. More tumbling, rolling and throwing me around...some minutes later he finally stopped. I have no idea how many stabs I gave him. I'm not even sure if he was dead. Makes sense he shoulda been dead but I didn't stay there to check and make sure.

My arm was broken and I was shaken n'some. But at that time I didn't even feel a part of myself. So I just packed myself up the best I could, checked out and left. Y'know, that motel clerk didn't even give me a glance and I know I must've looked all kinds of messed up.

I just drove the best I could on my bike all night to a good woman I know. She used to live on the reservations but up and moved onto a trailer park, sellin' her skills and charms to the locals. She fixed up my arm proper in a couple of days. No marks or nothing left. She didn't even ask me how it happened, but she told me things would be okay.

That was about a week ago. Now I'm here, with you."

And with that, Paper started to cry again. From pain...and relief.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:26 pm
Black stood there and listened to all Paper had to say, all the self pain she hadn't deserved and he suffered with her tears. "The one thing that gets to me is a womans tears," he thought to himself.

" Paper you don't deserve what happened to you, killing a person isn't as wrong as you think when it's for protection." said he calmly

"Here let me get you out of the cold weather and to your room, You can shower and warm yourself up, then if you want to talk more I will be in my room," said he

Without waiting for her to answer he picked her up in his arms and took her to her room, setting her on her bed.

"Get a hot shower, doctors orders," said Black as he shut the door behind him.

Returing to his room he waited to see if Paper would come and wondering if that kitty woman would be returning.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:53 pm
As Paper was swept up into Black's arms and she tried to believe what he said, she just settled into him and let him carry her back to her room.

She was laid on her bed and he told her to take a shower. She was going to tell him he wasn't a doctor but she could only offer him a small smile and nod.

Paper watched him go and she was soaked. She started to peel off her clothes when she realized that she didn't have spare clothes.
Sure, she had a few things in her knapsack, but just like before, she couldn't wear them. They were all filthy.

"I...have laundry to do." Paper thought, "But...not right now," she decided as she heard the rain outside. "Darnit, I should've taken those things when I went to pick up these earlier."

She looked down at her wetness and decided her clothes would at least have the better chance to dry if she took them off.
So she stripped, showered and when she came back out decided to at least put on the wet under-things.

As Paper listened to the thunder, she became a bit uneasy and decided to take Black up on his offer. She wasn't sure if she had anything more to say right now, but she didn't feel like being alone right now.

She went to put her boots on and was surprised that her socks were still mostly dry.
Just in a towel she almost stepped from her room but decided she could bare to be a bit more modest. Especially in this weather.
So, she attempted to be creative and took her bedsheet and made a little wrap-dress with it. She bunched and twisted, wrapped and folded until she actually had a nice little thing on. And it stayed on her without her having to hold it up.

Not gorgeous, but certainly better than a towel.
So, with a sheet-dress, boots and a towel wrapped around her hair, Paper went to Black's room and knocked on the door.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:02 pm
Hearing the knock, he got up and answered the door.

Seing Paper in a makeshift dress startled him but, he hid it well and showed her in.

"Are you feeling any better Miss Paper," asked black. He got out his black dagger and looked at her and said," listen I;m by no means a saint when it comes to life, I have killed many more than you have and all I can say is you have to live with the fact that you are alive now because you have the right to."

He continued by saying, "Paper this dagger is very rare it has the power to share pain, though yours is not physical and is therefor much more dangurous, would you allow me to try and share your pain?"  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:11 pm
When Black introduced her in she just had to tell him.

"It's a sheet," Paper grinned. "My clothes are either wet or dirty..."

Black asked how she was feeling, "I do feel better...alot better. I didn't know not talking about it would hurt me so much."

He then took out a dagger and told her that he wasn't a saint and that he had killed many a man. Paper listened and wasn't really surprised. Black struck her as someone with a warriors spirit, and if he had told her anything else, she wouldn't have believe him. He also told her that the fact she was alive now was because she had the right to.

It reminded her of so many conversations she had spoken with other's who had a warriors spirit.

When Black then asked her to allow him to share her pain, she had no hesitation.

"Yes, I will."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:15 pm
Black hearing Paper accept his offer he cut his forehead, and sweared the4 blood about the dark blades surface.

"Alright Miss Paper please put your hand on the blade the same way I do," said he. Black then touched his index and middle finger to the blade and waited to see what Paper did before he could start the spell.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:30 pm
Paper watched silently as Black cut his forehead and began to slow her breath.

When he told her put her hand on the blade, she did as she was told. Paper took her index and middle together and touched them to the blade. Then she lifted her gaze and stared into Black's eyes intently, waiting for his next instruction.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:43 pm
Black chanted a quick spell and then lloked into the heart of Paper. A swift bail of memories ran at him and he dodged most of them. He found her past week abd took the memories into the blade, turning it a deep burgandy.

" This is you memories and pain that you have felt in the last week, if you consent im going to weaken them and cause the pain to myself," said black.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:54 pm
When Paper heard him say that the memories would pain him, her eyes widened.

"I don't want you to be hurt, Black..."

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces