Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:39 pm
Nox -Chan
Lord Jagged
Nox -Chan
Let's see if I stare at a object I can make it move. And no it's not my imagination.....I tested it with tap although it took 15 minutes.

You sound like an apparent telekinetic. Do you have any other "abilities"?
Well If I think real hard I can make someone or something do something. But I don't think that's really anything.

You sound like a dominant telepath, meaning you can make people do things, without sort of asking them to.
Or, you have direct control of the motor abilities of their limbs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Lord Jagged
Nox -Chan
Lord Jagged
Nox -Chan
Let's see if I stare at a object I can make it move. And no it's not my imagination.....I tested it with tap although it took 15 minutes.

Well If I think real hard I can make someone or something do something. But I don't think that's really anything.

You sound like a dominant telepath, meaning you can make people do things, without sort of asking them to.
It also works when I stare at there eyes.  

Nox -Chan

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:35 pm
Tis basic telekinesis. Thats the stuff I do. If i'm correct, you have to will it to do it or think it will do it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:36 am
Nox -Chan
Lord Jagged
Nox -Chan
Lord Jagged
Nox -Chan

It also works when I stare at there eyes.

That would pear to be dominant telepathy, rather than control of limbs through telekinesis.
You seem to be able to make people do things whithout them realising. Could be dangerous.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Mankati

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:56 am
Heh that sounds like alot of fun ^^, but I am going with Pyrokinesis... so far I can make a candle light go out by making a tunnel and pinpoint my thought and imagine it going dead, it sometimes works. I am going for the start the flame again trick  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:09 pm
Mankati
Heh that sounds like alot of fun ^^, but I am going with Pyrokinesis... so far I can make a candle light go out by making a tunnel and pinpoint my thought and imagine it going dead, it sometimes works. I am going for the start the flame again trick

And try closing the windows in future. lol  

Lord Jagged
Captain

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:22 pm
Mankati

Hey, looks like you're starting to learn visualization. Try control how the flame moves. I find it the easist to calm and excite small candle flames. Oh yeah, to make a flame, you need years of practice. If I read your message right, that would be your best bet. After it goes out, try and relight it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:31 am
Yeah I am having fun with it, also I am a pyromaniac, I like flames and I shall keep trying this 'til I can make a flame ome from a match w/o striking muhahhaha  

Mankati

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:00 pm
They aren't really "powers", more like personal abilities. My eyes can zoom in, magnify, see in extreme dark and extreme uv light without getting any damage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:11 pm
some random rivethead...
They aren't really "powers", more like personal abilities. My eyes can zoom in, magnify, see in extreme dark and extreme uv light without getting any damage.

Zooming sight could be psychological. Also, I can see very well in the dark, as for the UV light thing, how do you know when there are high levels of UV light?  

Lord Jagged
Captain

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:55 pm
some random rivethead...

Oh yeah! I just remember the other thing I can do! At night, I start to act differently. I can see easier, hear better, run faster, and I have about 4X as much stamina. I rarely get tired at night when I'm outside. It may have something to do with the moon. confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:30 pm
Pyrokin132
some random rivethead...

Oh yeah! I just remember the other thing I can do! At night, I start to act differently. I can see easier, hear better, run faster, and I have about 4X as much stamina. I rarely get tired at night when I'm outside. It may have something to do with the moon. confused

Being able to do these things is mostely down to concentration and a form of self-hypnosis.
When you do this, you mind is going to focus on doing certain things. You will not be able to do these for a prolonged period of time.
Also, when you do this, your mind will not focus so much on other things. As well as this, it is possible that it makes your body release certain chemicals that can help boost stamina et cetera such as adrenaline.  

Lord Jagged
Captain

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:25 pm
Lord Jagged
some random rivethead...

Zooming sight could be psychological. Also, I can see very well in the dark, as for the UV light thing, how do you know when there are high levels of UV light?
My bathroom has a UV light, The sun is UV light, greenhouse lights are UV, Black lights are UV. I think you get the point.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:29 pm
Pyrokin132
some random rivethead...

So do I, it's a phycological thing that some people have. At night my instincs can sometimes take over my personality (not much of a difference sometimes xp ) And I get violent. It has do do with a certain gene carried by people with norse in them. Grey eyes are a strong indicator.  

Soviet Reunion

Soviet Reunion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:47 pm
My list of weird "talents":

-Eyes (already posted about that)

-Ears
1. I learned about this just today, I can pick up sound and pinpoint location. It also gives a cobalt blue picture of everything I heard for a moment in my mind.
2. When I drop something, forget something, or sometimes when I hear something, I feel my ear move back basically yanking my head around.

-Genuine Norse berzerkerism
If I get badly injured while I'm in a situation that would get my adrenaline flowing, I lose my common sense and go into a painful prosses of;
1. Puke weird tan stuff
2. Bleed from my pores
3. Eyes burn and my old, seemingly healed scars from my eyes to the corners of my lips swell up
4. My back feels a bit stiff
5. I beat the living s**t out of what ever threatens me.

By now you probably either think that I'm lying or that I'm a freak.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff