Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puresilver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:40 pm
Northawke_rs
Well, just got invited today. Thanks, by the way. I'm Katja, 24 and Dutch. And an atheist, obviously. mrgreen

WHAT!!? eek There are Atheists in this guild??? I demand that they be banned RIGHT NOW!!! mad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:04 am
puresilver
Northawke_rs
Well, just got invited today. Thanks, by the way. I'm Katja, 24 and Dutch. And an atheist, obviously. mrgreen

WHAT!!? eek There are Atheists in this guild??? I demand that they be banned RIGHT NOW!!! mad

Oh, but why? We accept all religons in Gaian Alcoholics United.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:39 pm
Name: John
Residency status: In transit
Religion: Guess
Career interests: Physics professor
Political alignment: Libertarian
Views on issues: Will become abundantly clear over the course of my posts. If not ask for clarification and ye shall receive
Pics: here, and here. I've got others hosted but they're older (although still cool -- like when I had my hair dyed).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:53 am
You have cool hair :0  

Grand Moff Locket

[Satan]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:02 am
mrtommyos
puresilver
Northawke_rs

What?!?!? I thought this was the Gaian Arsonists United! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:17 am
Why hello there and im Sasha :]

Hmmm im 14 and i heart music yeah you'll just have to find out more about me.  

Purple_Spoon

Grand Moff Locket

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:24 pm
s0ul caper~
mrtommyos
puresilver
Northawke_rs

I thought it was Gaian archers united! Oo;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:22 pm
~x.X.x~

Yello everyone! Thanks for the invite, s0ul caper. biggrin

This is the first guild I've seen as worth joining so far. So, yeah. First guild. Yay.

Anyway, introduction.
My name is Nina, though I hate it, so just call me Misery or Miz or whatever you want.
I'm 15, 16 in a few months. (and still without a permit. stare )
I live in Seattle. Thank god (these expressions are okay, right?) I live in a sea of liberals, or else my a** would be fried. I'm just a tad anti-religious. sweatdrop
I'm very atheist, sort of near Satanist, even. (Not the worshipping the devil kind, the anti-religious kind.)

Wow, I just came to a realization that my English teacher might be a Satanist. o.0

Anyway.
I like teh artses, all kinds, pretty much. I also like acting and have some sort of obsessive thing about learning stuff. If a word comes up that I don't feel like I know enough about, I'll look it up until I'm satisfied. I'm currently looking up all the details on Satanism I can. I'm a good fact-finder, if anyone has the need. ninja

Uh... I think that's good. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*runs off*

To Escape Detection

puresilver

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:35 pm
Grand Moff Locket
s0ul caper~
mrtommyos
puresilver
Northawke_rs

Don't be silly! confused

This is obviously Gaian Ablutophobics United!

stare Really...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:29 pm
puresilver
Grand Moff Locket
s0ul caper~
mrtommyos
puresilver
Northawke_rs

Don't be silly! confused

stare Really...

OMFG!! I thought my guild was for Gay Alcoholic Ukrainians!  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

kandi_queen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:21 pm
Hey, I'm Kandice and I'm a like a christian except not. I don't believe in god. I also don't have any moral opposition to homosexuality, premarital sex, and...well, a great deal of the stuff that they have moral opposition to. Ok, so I'm not like a christian at all.

I'm 20, 21 in 12 days. I am an Objectivist in philosophy. I have an amazing fiance that I will spend all next month with. I am currently a student with aspirations of becoming a novelist. My major is English. I live in Oklahoma, but on May 20, 2006, I will be married and will move to Virginia where my fiance is in the Navy. I like music, art, literature, and movies of all types and genres.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:22 am
Er, hi, I'm Linda, but pie_rat or any derivation/corruption of that is fine. whee

I'm 20 and I live in Ottawa, Canada. I go to Ottawa U, studying biopharmeceutical science, and I want to go on to do research if/when I finish school.

I work in an awesome bakery and in a lab at my school. I like, um, reading and video games and drawing/painting and, lately, watching movies. I like movies with twisty stories and surprise endings. Yeah.

Thanks for the invite. surprised  

pie_rat

Triangular Dice

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:37 pm
umm...Hi?
I'm Janet, 15, and I think I might be an agnostic...

~Thanks for inviting me^_^~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:35 pm
The name is Loki, and of course NIN and slinkies rock, but I like a bit more industrial music, wumpscut, snog, and coil to name a few. Religious wars are amusing and it is even funnier when people beat themselves to death with their own stupidity. Looking forward to having some fun around here. Oh, and yeah 16, male, I detest living in the south east but I am forced to. In Highschool and just bored to death with it.  

xeagle01

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:37 pm
[_caustic_]
puresilver
Grand Moff Locket
s0ul caper~
mrtommyos
puresilver
Northawke_rs

Don't be silly! confused

stare Really...

OMFG!! I thought my guild was for Gay Alcoholic Ukrainians!
Wait...it's not?!  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces