Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

X_Balthazar_X

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:36 pm
Hi, my name is Balthazar, chose this name because it reminds me of the infamous 4 kings in history also the many references in anime history also. Hopefully I can help donate or recieve some thing here.

I love to make new friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:20 pm
Hey, I'm Adien, and I hang out with Rah-san and the other members of t3h Kings Army...

That's really about it... sweatdrop  

Adien_Alexander

Gyle

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:02 pm
hey! Im Gyle and Im a new member here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:21 am
hello blaugh
I'm Dare,
I bump a lot at T3h King's thread whee  

Dare-U

Consumption

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:19 am
    Hallo, I'm Hoshiz. You can call me Popo or Hoshiz... or even my real name I guess... it's Alan, if you really wanna know.
    I like going around the exchange even if I don't exchange much anymore. I like to roleplay and talk in the GCD, but I'm thinking of trying to exchange or quest soon. n__n;
    I think giveaways are really cool and it must take a lot of heart to do it. :]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:04 am
Hi, im Kokuyoku..
I Like to have fun, im glad schools finally out, and im a nice person.
Im kind to people when i want to be, and if anyone does anything to me thats bad.......ill crush there bones! mrgreen see how nice i am?
lol jk
okay then.....i look forward to seeing everthing this guild has to offer!
Bye mrgreen  

~KokuYoku147~

Teph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:20 am
My name is Teph... I love Gaia and I love role playing. I'm literate.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:01 pm
My Name is James though I perfer to be refered to by Atchung in forums. I'm intrested in programming, music, and art.  

Atchung

The Angel in Black

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:52 pm
Hi everyone~! My name's Kel, I'm 15 years old, and I live in the state of Pennsylvania, in the U.S.A. I like reading and writing, I appreciate good food, and I love anime and video games. Yes, I'm a girl, if you're wondering, and if you believe the whole "Girls don't play video games!" thing, then you'll refer to me as a walking myth. sweatdrop Nice to be here~! Awesome guild, with awesome people, and an awesome cause. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:31 pm
To those who don't know me, I'm Fuzzi :] >.< Of course I am new.
Moving on... I get my profit from fishing on gaia, I love fishing. I'm black/native american/german and I came here to support my quest progression. Uhm... my favorite flavor of anything is cherry? x3 If you're a fisher, don't hesistate to consider fishing with me smile Gambino is usually my main home.

Fuzzi Latte

[-Smile-]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:19 pm
hello ` hahaha ~ ><
my name is Tony Thai/asian but living in Canada >< razz ~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:57 am
hi there I am new. Its good to be here. good luck to all.  

kirshea

TrillionBlue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:22 am
Hi my name is Aine and I'm 18years old and currently live in Ireland. Just finished school forever today, just had my last exam! So hey everyone!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:13 am
S.A.R.I.T.A
LDownTo
I don't think I can take 5minutes to talk about myself. I'd have a 300 word essay. sweatdrop

I'm LDownTo, 22/Male/Texas....
I don't spend much of my time on Gaia, but I spend enough to make plenty of gold. 3nodding

Anything in particular anyone would like to know? sweatdrop

I didn't know you were in your 20's! I don't know how old I thought you were, but I guess I'm just surprised. I am too!

Anyway, since I didn't give a full intro.

I'm Sarah/24/California.
I like math. A lot.

OMG i luv math a lot too! Anyway ill go with what everyone else is doing Chi/14/Abiko  

aquabregade_queen

aquabregade_queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:19 am
Am i like th youngest one here or something i hate being the youngest one anywhere ;;  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff