Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Hollow Shaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:03 pm
the only thing i got is a rocket laucher and i think a regular gun, in wich, i have to upgrade, so im trying to kill more zombies, and a lil back tracking...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:47 am
Blaze Tamer
the only thing i got is a rocket laucher and i think a regular gun, in wich, i have to upgrade, so im trying to kill more zombies, and a lil back tracking...

you didnt get the free shotgun  

J87

Hollow Shaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:57 pm
what free shot gun???????  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:00 pm
Blaze Tamer

In the village there is a house with two stories and the door open. Upon entering, a cutscene will play. The Dr. Salvador will come into play. By going up the stairs and turning left, there will be a shotgun on the wall. take it and there you go. A free shotgun.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:01 pm
Blaze Tamer
When you first enter the village and get attacked, there's a free shotgun in the village. It's in the house on the left of the entrance to the village. It's the only one with the open door during the battle. The shotgun, however, comes with the cost of Dr. Salvador coming after you.

EDIT: Curses! You beat me to it, Vash!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:06 pm
I beat you by a minute.

I realized something while replaying RE4. It's too easy, even on proffesional mode.
Normal Mode:8:30 First time playing it.
Proffesional: 9:15 First time playing it.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:14 pm
Vash Thompson
I beat you by a minute.

I realized something while replaying RE4. It's too easy, even on proffesional mode.
That's when you start doing things like eliminating weapons. Playing Hangun only mode and the like.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
I beat you by a minute.

That's when you start doing things like eliminating weapons. Playing Hangun only mode and the like.
Or knife only. Although, that is actually impossible. You'll need to buy a gun to beat Salazar.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
I beat you by a minute.

I've used every weapon by itself, except the knife and the Handcannon( too easy).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:19 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
I beat you by a minute.

I've used every weapon by itself, except the knife and the Handcannon( too easy).
The handgun is easier than the handcannon. That thing is a slow pain in the a**.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
I beat you by a minute.

The handgun is easier than the handcannon. That thing is a slow pain in the a**.

But the handcannon can take out multiple enemies in one shot. And almost kill most bosses, only if fully upgraded though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
I beat you by a minute.

geting ashly of the wall is a pain in the a** with out killing her  

J87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:01 pm
Vash Thompson
But the handcannon can take out multiple enemies in one shot. And almost kill most bosses, only if fully upgraded though.
Yeah, but when seven of them are coming at you at once, and it takes you two seconds to shoot one of them, it can be bothersome.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Yeah, but when seven of them are coming at you at once, and it takes you two seconds to shoot one of them, it can be bothersome.

True. That's why I wait til they are like right behind each other. or have a body part behind one of the others. Plus, the shot will normally blow the body back, cauing others around it to stumble. Allowing you enough time to do what Leon would really do. Run like a p***y.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:48 pm
Vash Thompson
True. That's why I wait til they are like right behind each other. or have a body part behind one of the others. Plus, the shot will normally blow the body back, cauing others around it to stumble. Allowing you enough time to do what Leon would really do. Run like a p***y.
Yeah, OR, you take the Blacktail, and spray it like the TMP, aiming for the heads for better chances of fast kills.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff