Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
On the subject of dating and marriage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:13 am

meh i get off topic all the time. anyways yeah admirers are fun... ^^
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:15 am

yalie5

They're always fun, provided that they have an unlimited amount of CDs and DVDs and games and loads of crap that are available for long term lending!!! xd

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:19 am

cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

They're always fun, provided that they have an unlimited amount of CDs and DVDs and games and loads of crap that are available for long term lending!!! xd
hehe^^ that's right... but sometimes i feel guilty... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:02 pm

yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

don't worry, there's somebody to feel guilty with you (hint hint, me xp )

[J.C.]

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:02 am

yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

Well, times like those, you just gotta shove that guilt right inside of you with a good dose of video games borrowed from admirers!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:51 am

Kurama35
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

what do you have to feel guilty about?
@cold_blooded_chick: you have no shame do you? stare lol but that sure is a good way shove the guilt back in blaugh

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:44 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

what do you have to feel guilty about?

me and my friends were in this other forum that's dead now and we're always getting off topic and i think that's what killed teh forum
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:08 pm

yalie5
@cold_blooded_chick: you have no shame do you? stare [/qoute]
No, no I don't... smile

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:18 pm

cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

@cold_blooded_chick: you have no shame do you? stare [/qoute]
No, no I don't... smile

@kurama: oh you don't have to feel guilty about that. i kill lots of threads (not on purpose... it just happens. )
@cold_blooded_chick: meh... oh wellz.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:25 am

My friend just proposed that this other friend of ours may be interested in me, but I don't think so, he's just curious, like when I asked if he had a girlfriend before, it doesn't mean I was interested, it just showed that I care about his personal life as a sorta close friend.

cold_blooded_chick

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:33 am

cold_blooded_chick
My friend just proposed that this other friend of ours may be interested in me, but I don't think so, he's just curious, like when I asked if he had a girlfriend before, it doesn't mean I was interested, it just showed that I care about his personal life as a sorta close friend.

yea, i think ur right
curiousity can lead to different assumptions so just believe what u think, cause that person might be wrong (unless it's somebody like me who told u that cause i'm always right xd 3nodding biggrin blaugh )
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:09 am

Kurama35
cold_blooded_chick

yea, i think ur right
curiousity can lead to different assumptions so just believe what u think, cause that person might be wrong (unless it's somebody like me who told u that cause i'm always right xd 3nodding biggrin blaugh )

yup. but people assume stuff anyway and then they go off blabbing about it when they don't have the facts straight which just makes things difficult...
@kurama: are you sure you're always right? maybe you're not... maybe you're just assuming things that aren't true... maybe you really and alien in disguise eek

yalie5

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:53 am

0___0;
This one guy still has effection for me..
X_X: I thought it would have died last school year beacuse I never saw him..
>.<; He has had a crush on me since 7th grade.. X_X; A four year crush.. I don't see how he doesn't get the message that I'm not intrested.

X_X:
Its not a school year without me leading at least one person on..
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:58 am

Darkaznstargoddess
0___0;
This one guy still has effection for me..
X_X: I thought it would have died last school year beacuse I never saw him..
>.<; He has had a crush on me since 7th grade.. X_X; A four year crush.. I don't see how he doesn't get the message that I'm not intrested.

X_X:
Its not a school year without me leading at least one person on..
four years eek geez... that's a long time... i guess some people just can't take a hint eek

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:17 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
cold_blooded_chick

yea, i think ur right

@kurama: are you sure you're always right? maybe you're not... maybe you're just assuming things that aren't true... maybe you really and alien in disguise eek

yes, i'm always right blaugh biggrin 3nodding xd whee
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces