Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Raw: General Manager's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:02 pm
~Sting walked in~ "Hey GM..your job is to make matches, right? Well how come I wasn't booked a match yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:30 pm
((Btw, that deal with Punk for the other guys I accept. So now..Punk is on Smackdown. Deal closed))  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:52 pm
Dark Shadow Kalos
~Sting walked in~ "Hey GM..your job is to make matches, right? Well how come I wasn't booked a match yet?"

You were suspened.Becuase you didn't want to face the undertaker,but i guess if you ready to come back,your off suspenstion.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:33 pm
((actually leave Sting off suspension. I got an idea up my sleeve))  

iKal Enigma

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vandalium

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:32 pm
Matt walked in the ofice with an obvious arrogance about him. He looked at the gm and hoisted his IC title higher on his shoulder. "Yo boss man, what's a guy gotta do to get some cred 'round here bro? Listen here, I want a shot at the WWF title, I think I've earned it. So I would like to humbly request that after Summerslam, you name me the number 1 contender. Cool?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:21 pm
Bad walked in with the title on his shoulder and said " Yo boss I think I need like a warm up match pretty soon since I haven't made my Raw appearance since I won the title, so how about a match against someone? "  

brad013

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:42 pm
"Hmmmm,Matt,sorry, but i have ppl fighting for the # one contder ship.but how about this?

Since bad want's a match ,you face him non title.If you win as soon as we don't have a#1 contder i'll put you in the spot(or you can be put in the ladder match.).But if you lose.you'll have to .....You'll have to do what ever bad say's (from ppv to ppv.He will get to choose which ppv to ppv.).I know it's a risk,but if you belive if your..."Skills" you'll win easly,right."(i know you desvre it kronik,but i have to think about the ppl in line right now.)

So what are your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:29 pm
-Elijah Burke walked into Jed's office and seen two people there so he waited his turn.-  

[PWG] Moki jr.

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:41 am
your_sacrafice
-Elijah Burke walked into Jed's office and seen two people there so he waited his turn.-
*Jed turned tp him.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:07 am
-Burke approached the desk.- "Hey, Jed...I just arrived here on Raw, i'm ready to showcase my talent and I know your the only one who can help me out there...now I know we are only one day away from Sumer Slam...but I was hopeing you could maybe squeeze me in a match at the PPV, I don't care who i'm against, I just want a debut match."  

[PWG] Moki jr.

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:39 pm
your_sacrafice
-Burke approached the desk.- "Hey, Jed...I just arrived here on Raw, i'm ready to showcase my talent and I know your the only one who can help me out there...now I know we are only one day away from Sumer Slam...but I was hopeing you could maybe squeeze me in a match at the PPV, I don't care who i'm against, I just want a debut match."
.."

Hmm..How about this,i know you want a match but if you can wait one more day i will put you in the Raw v.s. TNA match ,Team Jed/RAW v.s. Team JR/TNA..How about that.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:16 pm
-He noded and smirked.- "that sounds like a plan, thanks boss I won't let you down." -he turned and left the room.-  

[PWG] Moki jr.

Melina_MNM812

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:23 pm
~ Melina busts into the GM office ~ " i demand a title match "  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:13 pm
Hothead2006
~ Melina busts into the GM office ~ " i demand a title match "

Ok Burke .

Sorry but ashely is the #1 conterder.  

JobsEveryDay

Melina_MNM812

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:35 pm
" Ashley, please. everyone knows i am better than Ashley and i can bring the title to Raw not Ashley "  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games