Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:55 am
I still love the show, I adore May, and even Max is growing on me...but God, I miss Misty. She's always been one of my favorite characters, although I thought she was kind of mean at first.

I wish all the characters on Pokemon could be seen a lot more, but jeez, there are just so many lovable ones...Gary, Tracey, Todd, Richie, Delia, Casey, even Erika and Sabrina...they couldn't put them all in there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:12 am
Little Rachael
...Todd...

Something I found weird about that guy was that they dubbed all of the episodes he was in TWICE. In one set, he was called "Todd," and in the other "Snap." More than likely to promote Pokémon Snap at the time. Which [gasp] starred him! That's a pretty big promotion going from temp anime character to video game star!

I never actually saw the "Snap" episodes until a little while back when Cartoon Network had Pokémon in syndication (don't know why they took it off... I heard its ratings were pretty good).  

Load Chaud

Sailorcancer2004

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:03 pm
I alway's like Sabrina! Then she turned all happy cry and Lance well what a hottie he was wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:35 pm
Load Chaud
Little Rachael
...Todd...

Something I found weird about that guy was that they dubbed all of the episodes he was in TWICE. In one set, he was called "Todd," and in the other "Snap." More than likely to promote Pokémon Snap at the time. Which [gasp] starred him! That's a pretty big promotion going from temp anime character to video game star!

I never actually saw the "Snap" episodes until a little while back when Cartoon Network had Pokémon in syndication (don't know why they took it off... I heard its ratings were pretty good).

Oh yeah, I remember that! I used to get so confused, because I always called him Todd, while my friends called him Snap. To this day, I've still never seen the Snap version.  

Kynale

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:44 pm
Sailorcancer2004
I alway's like Sabrina! Then she turned all happy cry and Lance well what a hottie he was wink

gonk HOW MANY MORE PPL DO I HAVE TO GET RID OF TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL OF HAVING A HAPPY LIFE WITH HIM!!!!!

i thought i was alone in this. crying now theres a bunch of ppl cry *grabs a lance plushie and hugs it tight*

((if only there WAS a Lance plushie))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:50 pm
Melody Hikari
Sailorcancer2004

gonk HOW MANY MORE PPL DO I HAVE TO GET RID OF TO ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL OF HAVING A HAPPY LIFE WITH HIM!!!!!

i thought i was alone in this. crying now theres a bunch of ppl cry *grabs a lance plushie and hugs it tight*

((if only there WAS a Lance plushie))

Awwww *patpat* sad I'm afraid in situations like this, you gotta share, but it doesn't mean you still can't have a Lance plushie of your own to hug. I mean, take Eric Stuart, for instance, I gotta share him with a whole hoarde of illiterate Yugioh fangirls. XP I'm fairly sure the fangirls scared him off from attending cons.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:29 pm
>>; .....<<; *stuffs the some corpses of fangirls into a closet, is covered in blood specks*

....what?

Oh, right, Rachael, I have the line art of your pic in my Photobucket account :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:32 am
I don't have a crush on any characters, but two of my fav characters are Lance and um... OMG I forgot her name someone slap me accross the face right now! Its the Blackthorn city gymleader I think its something like Claire. Why do I like them they use dragons, and I ove dragons!  

Edward E!ric

Tactical Tamer

disco ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:49 pm
i'd hit jenny,jessie,joy,may and misty.

twice! cool
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:00 pm
When I was little, I had the biggest crush on Brock. @@

Now I like James. ^^  

Chickabiddy

disco ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:04 pm
i got the whole dojin too! 4laugh
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:38 am
JAMES
he was my first non-real-person crush 3nodding  

Pistol Kiss

Saint Elder

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:56 am
disco ninja

twice! cool
User Image

The hell? May has a bigger.... than Misty?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:58 am
Someone's been taking their bust must +....  

Metal Warrior Tamako

disco ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:06 pm
Inazuman Frash
disco ninja

twice! cool
User Image

The hell? May has a bigger.... than Misty?

you never noticed,may is STACKED eek compared to misty.  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff