Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Rock Lee Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuan Hyuga

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:07 pm
Name: Raul
User name: Yuan Hyuga

Why: I think rock lee is the best. Rock lee is the guy who insires other people to do there best. He is how a guy should be. Strong, funny, out going, not shy, determinded, and will never give up. Lee is a role model for everyone. Also his taijustu kicks a** with his strength, stamina, and speed. Being able to break the sound barrier is AWESOME.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:14 pm
Name: Hyuga Mizu
why? because Lee is incredible, and is just too awesome! -spandex love-

Suuruna

Damian 8T1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:52 pm
Rock lee is my favorite character in the whole naruto show, and ive seen 216 epsidoes of it. His my number one character in all of the naruto games. The reason why is becouse i like characters that work the hardest in the whole series.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:06 pm
User Image ___S P I R I T
_____wasurenaide hitori ja nai koto
_____jibunrashisa nante
_____kangaetemo imi nante nai ne
_____donna toki mo kimi wa kimi dakara

___-- akirametari shinai to chikau no

«« Hey everybody! n-n= Newbie here! ^x^ You don't have to call me Dattebayo... just call me something that you can deal with. xP I love Rock Lee with a terrible and undying passion -- but he still rivals with Gaara for first place. :'DDD I just think he's so adorable and cute... who couldn't love him? =] -sqeual-

Right now I'm at episode 214, soon to begin watching it. xP So... uh, yeah. Hola. <333

- -bayoHAZARD x x x

Cheerwine Reborn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:02 pm
Name: Cheerwine reborn (Use to be cheerwine)
Why: I freaken love lee! But I secretly want to kill him for stealing Gaara's and I eyebrows. (I was born with no eyebrows and have not grown them yet.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:29 pm
Name: Yuri (NOT yuri as in shojo-ai. The lily yuri.)
Why" Because he's ubber shmexy, THAT'S why! mad d uh.... well, i find his personality intreeging(-_-* sp) and he's a saggittarius sooo.. rolleyes yeah, i'm attracted to him cuz i'm a gemini.. but anyways, men in green jumpsuits, bowl cuts, bushy eyebrows, and promises of undying love and protection are hot to me and he's got them all, righ'? wink so yeah... and he's a real gentlemen... it's kinda hard to find men like that these days..... wait, i'm acting like he's real. -_-;;;; i've GOT to stop daydreaming and think it's reality...
what: hm... i don't understand this question, but w/e. i think my WHY was enought... mad d i mean, look at that paragraph!!

yeah, i dunno why i did this... i mean, who would look at the last page of an introduce yourself topic? ... honestly..... but it was fun. :thumbs up; shining smile* GO THE SMEXY GREEN BEAST! heart

[.pocky.stix.]

Some Soup

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:30 pm
Hello, my name is Puppy-chan... And I am a fan of Rock Lee. *waves a few times*

Reason: He's the underdog of the series. His dedication and determination makes me feel warm and fuzzy, and envy him. His attitude towards life and his goals are awe-inspiring, and... he's.... He's just awesome. o__o;

Yeeeah. I'm done. Just joined, so I'ma go look around. *waves and scootles off*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:47 pm
Hello I'm CruxisAngel3 and I like Rock Lee because he's determined and funny and because my friends say I do a good Rock Lee impression sweatdrop  

CruxisAngel3

PhantomTheif Jacob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:51 pm
Jacob is my name

I was asked to join,i guess someone here saw my rock lee profile until i changed it

I like rock lee...cause he never quits.No matter how har the situation is,he still trys.He'd die for anyone...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:53 am
Hello and greetings to all!

I'm Seguchi_trevvy (for those of you who cannot in fact read). Please do not call me by my full username - the underscore is just painfully awkward.

I love the Lee as he's so...'unique'. I'm not a huge fan of Naruto in general, but when I first saw Lee I was mesmerised. I think it was a combination of the haircut and legwarmers which really got me. Then, as the Chuunin exam arc progressed, I came to love his stubborn bravery and over-the-top awesomeness. Of course, there's also the Drunken Fist to consider...

Thanks for inviting me! I always feel special when I get invited to a guild - this may explain why my Guilds page is so excessively large.  

Seguchi_trevvy

[Hazy Kasumi]

Graceful Lightbringer

23,950 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:53 am
Hi, everyone. n.n

My name is Hazy.Kasumi, and I'm a huge Narutard.

Why do I love Lee? Lee is dedicated, hard-working, and a pure soul. He would give his life to save that of someone he loves freely. Lee is an inspiration for myself and for many people I know because he tries with all his might to achieve his goals and almost never doubts himself.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:17 pm
Name:RockLee6789

Why: He is totally awesome and is just like me. I was the worst kid on the football team but through hard work, determination,. and severe weightlifting I'm now a starter.

What: The bandages are cool.  

RockLee6789

Rock lees Bushido

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Name: Rock lee's Bushido

Why: Rock lee chose to master one thing; he loves martial arts; he trains all the time; he's a gentleman; he's spontanious and a bit of an idiot at times but in an amusing manner; he uses effective grammar without contractions, which is an intrigueing idiosyncracy; he wears his heart on his sleeve, etc.

What: Rock lee and I share the same type of background. When first moved to my current town, and went to grade school, the other students would bully me and call me a dork and an idiot, and a sasquatch. During the 2nd week of school, I was beaten up by half my class, and my friends were also pinned down and beaten up just for knowing me. From then on, I started taking karate, and training how to defend myself. I did that for several years working hard, and getting attacked many times along the way, and knocking out many opponents. Finally I made it to high school, and began taking wrestling aswell as karate, totalling 4 hours of training a day. At some point around then I came across rock lee, and found out that the things I shared with him was the unbridled passion for hard work. Another thing that drew me to him was the fact that he became good at ONLY taijutsu because he lacked the ability to do the other things. There are alot of things that I'm not great at, I can't sing, dance, and I have little understanding of science, but I love martial arts, and that is why I love the character lee, for he is the paragon of all my dreams and ambitions. (If you think this is corny, then try fighting a guy like me who trains 6 hours a day on nothing but martial arts, weight-lifting, and cardio). Lastly, I work hard at my martial arts because I'd like to prove something to the world. I'd like to show that the underdogs of society can easily take on the geniuses, and the jocks of society through hard work and perserverance. This belief I share with lee, and I plan on making it come true...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:50 am
Name: Stabbie McStabstab aka Stabbie

Why: Lee provides some comical aspects and some romantic at the same time. In shows and books it's hard to get those two aspects into one charater and to get it to work properly.

What: His eyebrows are distracting, and i love his mastery of the drunken fist (curry episode)

StabbieMcStabstab

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Rock Lee Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers