Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What do you listen to while playing RE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:29 pm
I turn off the music or turn it down. so I can hear when Zombies are coming up from behind.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 pm
moslty i listen to the gmae so i can hear the zombies but when i do listen to music its normally metallica or- strangely -boston

so yea heart  

Azeizel

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:35 pm
I like to listen to DragonForce whenever i play sometimes...or just music from other video games XD sometimes i'll watch some of the demos and cutscenes with the sound and music off just because i'm bored lol  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:25 pm
Although I didn't mind the music in Umbrella Chronicles, the game was so much more fun when I played it to metal... Well, basically, to the movie soundtracks. It added so much to it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:03 pm
Silent Hill Music rofl xp

Actually, when i'm doing speed runs, I tend to listen to Motorhead and Dragonforce whilst running through.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:19 pm
I'd listen to Stupid MF by Mindless self indulgence while running around a villager xDDDD  

Yuuri Amaya

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:28 pm
Resident Evil Princess
moslty i listen to the gmae so i can hear the zombies but when i do listen to music its normally metallica or- strangely -boston

so yea heart

The fact that you know who Boston is makes me incredibly happy!
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:46 am
I love listening to Linkin Park while playing Resident Evil 4, especially Points of Authority XD  

elrre

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:42 am
elrre
I love listening to Linkin Park while playing Resident Evil 4, especially Points of Authority XD
I listen to nothing and hve every light off. It's much scarier that way. Another thing. elrre I think your MV of that song was the coolest I've seen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:37 pm
I listen to the game's soundtrack, of course. It seems silly to listen to anything other than what the developer's intended, at least for a game like RE where the atmosphere is so closely tied to music and sound. Just my opinion.  

VGAce

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DamnBlackHeart

Romantic Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:38 pm
When it's a new game I don't listen to anything because I want to know what's going to happen and stuff. But after a while when I played it so many times and it gets perdicable I listen to metal, rocks songs. Like Rob Zombie's Living Dead Girl, and so on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:48 pm
I remember listening to techno while playing Resident Evil. -the mini games, like mercenaries mode. But of course, since I was listening to techno, I didn't hear the chainsaw behind so it got me. Scary cause it just happened like that. confused  

Alex Brand

Dapper Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 am
I listen to the game ambience. It makes things more immersive so the crying and the nightmares are more intense. >D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:38 pm
i listen to metal or lacuna coil,or H.I.M  

x-Kitsune Fox-x

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Michael Jetfire

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 pm
I listen to industrial/EBM music mostly... maybe aggrotech music. Youtube Amduscia, Cyborg Attack or Terrorfakt if you are curious  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff