Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:27 pm
blin looked up from the ancient magazine
"well my friend here seems to have lost her memory...i found her in a big crater and i thought you might be able to help her"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:30 pm
Blight_of_Luca
blin looked up from the ancient magazine
"well my friend here seems to have lost her memory...i found her in a big crater and i thought you might be able to help her"
Kit simply nodded, shifting closer to Blin as she looked around the room furtively.  

-8- Kitsuname -8-

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:58 am
"Uh Ok." She got off the bed and stood next to Kenton as what the.Cleric had instructed. she looked down where the spell had casted on his hand hoped that spell worked as it should for the next few days.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:03 am
"ALright, get ready." she held her staff up and it glowed green. The energy then collected in the tip of the staff. It then shot off in several beams which focused n all the injures and scratches, and begin patching them back together with green healing trails. It took about a minuet, but it was finished completly.

"THere you are, ood as new." she said hapily to the three. "Now, do you mind telling me where you came from."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:57 am
---  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:35 pm
"Whoa...." She commented then looked at her once injuries and Kenton's. She discovered that magic was a good thing. A very good thing. She looked up at the cleric. "Thank you miss, we came from Mecha Main Street; There was a bit of chaos over there and well yeah." She explained with a weak smile.  

Taimu Dolores

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:21 pm
The fly on the wall crawled through the crack in the door, and flew up to another and squeezed through the crack. The fly was now in the room with all of them. All he needed was a smell, a whiff, and could perhaps smell if any of them was a chemist. The short little antennae waved in the air... one of them, smelled like dried leather, sweat and metal...a warrior or monk... he picked up another olfactory cue, the girl...she smells of magic...mage or something like that...the demon...yes...the beat smells of water...and onto that boy over there...wait...That's a girl?...any lastly that werewolf...he smells like sulfur...aqua regia...base...yes that one's a chemist...unfortunately he's not in any condition to do anything right now...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:19 pm
blin smiled confortingly at kitsuname "dont worry im sure we will get your memory back somehow"  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:59 pm
Sarah noded, but her face betrayed far greater concern... "I have been meaning to check up on him..." she said quetly. However, she quickly claped her hands, "At this point your both just fine, your friends just sleeping it off at this point. You can ake him somewhere if you want, or he can spend the night here, its up to you." she took off the gloves and mask, disposing of them in a container marked "biohazard". "Now if youll excuse me," she sai washing her hands, "I have to see to my next patients." she walked out of the room.

She stoped in front of Blin and Kitsuname, "So, whats ailing you today?" she said with a calming smile.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:40 pm
"Uh ok..." She nodded and watched her leave. She looked at Kenton as he slept and smiled a bit now glad he was alright but then she looked at the stranger and made a bow to him then stood up. "Thank you for saving us, if you didn't came I guess we'd both be in trouble by some other person." she smiled gratefuly. "I wonder why he doesn't talks, he doesn't seem mute... i wonder how he see's without opening his eyes....and the way he fought earlier..." Her gears were starting to move in her mind as he stared at him until she couldn't help ask. "Um not be very rude or anything but is your name, Barington Steele?" she asked. She had heard once of him now recognizing somewhat of the features but only what she knew was basically a description and nothing more on him. "A guy who seems to wear blue alot, can see things with his eye's closed, doesn't talk at all, and knows a form of martial arts." she repeated over in her mind checking off the known description she knew and only knew of the one name Barington Steele.  

Taimu Dolores

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:04 pm
blin looked up
"i found my friend here in the middle of a big crater with no memory of her past and i was wondering if you could help her"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:06 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:35 pm
"It is hi-huh?" She looked at Barington as his head hanged meaning it was a bad thing to know his name. "Did I say something wrong?" she slightly frowned at this feeeling a bit guilty. "Uuuhhh....Mr.Steele? If it makes you feel better, I only just know about your name and apearance if that makes you feel better....there aren't exactly any records of anything else." she admitted to him. this was true last time she checked for info on this man it only gave her a description of apearance and that was it, a couple of rumors of random backgrounds that were completely different from each one but none were proven true.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:03 am
The fly quickly retreats and joins the rest of his kin. They form a single corpulent pupa, and re-emerge as a man. But Legion felt it was time for a new disguise. Wearing a heavily starched white suit, with a black tie and a gray starched suit, and a pair of silver colored sunglasses with jet black lens..."Mr White" emerged. A single cigarette dangled from his lips, and a wakizashi slung low against his waist. His hair was bleached blonde fading to brown. Instead of having his everpresent vermin on his exterior...they were in a more concealed place now...he inhaled on the cigarette and choked...spitting up a little blood...and a worm like a long horsehair...which wriggled on the floor a few moments before wriggling back into his skin, burrowing back into it's host...he was pleased with his new disguise.

He waltzes out of the room and makes his way to the waiting room and sits down without saying a word, smoking on a cigarette with dubious contents. Dubious, as in it smells more like sulfur than any sort of narcotic.

"So when's the short feller gonna wake up?"

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:26 am
Sarah took note of the demon, but she would have to confront him latter... now was neither the time or place.

"Well, its hard to say if I can help, without knowing what caused it. The major causes seem to be head dmage, such as that from a fall or well placed bat, magical interfearance such as either an amnesia spell or a side effect from powerfull spells which could potentialy distort the fabric of reality, or most common is the traumatic event which a person subconciously blocks, however other memroies can be blocked as well..." she then leaned in close, 'THought there have been rumors lately of a viral infection causing the amnesia, but thats not particularly feesable, as people rarely expose there cranial fluids without suffering from a fatal injury."

She began to tap her staff to her chin and began thinking. "The most I can do at the moment is to perscribe some herbal medecin mixtures which are suposed to help increse brain function in sectors relating to memory. And I can perform some anti-biotic migic to make sure that the rumor dosen't prove itself. Hows that all sound, or do you have some information which could help?" she says to the both of them.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff