Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Tale on the Lake (need new people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:11 pm
"Nothing." He said and stood up. The fire went out and Lee turned twords the castle. "It means nothing." She obviously doesn't like me. He thought. "I'm going to bed. You're welcome to stay if you wish." He said, headed twords the castle without looking back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:52 pm
Serena watched him get up and start to leave, a wounded look on her face. She stood slowly and followed him. She wasn't sure why she felt horrible, but she just did. "I'm sorry..." she whispered, not sure if he could hear her or not.

Vampyre Neko Serena

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:50 pm
Serena sighed. What am I doing? she thought to herself. I'm such a fool... She turned and opened her wings. She shook her head and lifted off the ground. She left whispering Bye across Lee's mind. (I'm sorry... But I'm trying to take my character out of all her romance rps... V_V You can hate me if you want, but I can't do this anymore...)

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:48 pm
((So much for that. Time to start this thing back up. Come on and join people. Just remember to read the first few posts))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

hinata14_15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:36 pm
Name: Mai
Race: Vampire
Appearace:User Image

Personality: she is shy can love if she wants to and rill layed back
History/Bio: every one she know was killed when she was little making her live by her self she was rased to be a killer and now she travles the world killing all kinds of things
Weapon: two silver swords
Powers/Magicks: her eyes can see in to peoples hearts that way she can trick them and she has a aside touch
Other: and she is a grate thief when she needs to be

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:47 pm
at the castle Mai was walking around "some thing strong has got to be in here" she said walking up to the castle wall putting her hand on the wall and using a aside touch and melting the wall and stuck her head in to see if some one was their then she went in  

hinata14_15

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:43 pm
Lee had been asleep in his room for many a while since Saleen had left. His mind was shaken as he wandered out into the hall. "Don't tell me I have an intruder. Freaking people have to swim to the island just because there's a castle on it." He said with a sigh and came up on the door. "What do you want?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:48 pm
Mai trend and looked and the man that was talking to her "um...nothing" she said tacking of to were she got in  

hinata14_15

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:30 pm
((I didn't get much of that... can you edit it to make more sense?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:13 pm
((ok)) she ran over to the hole in the wall were she broke in to the castle
((did that help a little?))  

hinata14_15

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:26 pm
Lee shrugged and walked off again. "People are weird." He said to himself. Normally he would have threatened her, but he wasn't in the mood since Serena left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:38 pm
Mai sat on the lack side "that cant be the man i thought that he was evil oh well" she said jumping in to the lake and went to the other side  

hinata14_15

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:07 pm
Lee went into his room again. "Why must I always be interupted? Don't they remember that a vampire lives here?" He asked himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:57 pm
Mai got out of the lake and walked in to the town there was no lights or any thing on "thats odd" she said walking through  

hinata14_15

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces