Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:18 pm
he seem to be screaming in pain. "we got... to..." he said in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:22 pm
"Tell us where and well take you Ace. Think of a place if you can, we can read thoughts." Cy said to Ace. His and Vi's hands still on Ace's shoulders. As they both threw and fired their weapons at the undead.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:52 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
"Tell us where and well take you Ace. Think of a place if you can, we can read thoughts." Cy said to Ace. His and Vi's hands still on Ace's shoulders. As they both threw and fired their weapons at the undead.

He does... but it seems odd as if it's a disorted somewhat.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:15 pm
Thousands of undead began pouring into the church, Urskil was having trouble killing them. A dagger whisteled by his neck, "HEY, WATCH IT a** HOLE!" He yelled at Cy. "Um... Ace... better make that hamster running in ya pedal faster..." He said as he continued to kill the zombies. "I can't do this forever, hurry the ******** up" He yelled, as fatigue began to set in.  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:42 pm
"Sorry didnt really notice you and i am doing this one handed give me a break here." Cy said with a smile, still throwing his daggers but he was more careful now as to where he threw them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:46 pm
ace soon snaps out of the thing. "Guys... we got bigger problems.... we're only making this thing stronger..." said ace. "But I think I know where it is..."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:51 pm
"Damn it..." Urskil said as he dropped what he was doing and sheathed his sword. He ran and picked all three up, turned all of them invisible, then got on top of the church, without one of the undead noticing where they went. "Ok..." Urskil said as he gently put everyone down. "What the hell are you talking bout...?" He asked rather pissed off, and tired. He callopsed to his knees, breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:56 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Damn it..." Urskil said as he dropped what he was doing and sheathed his sword. He ran and picked all three up, turned all of them invisible, then got on top of the church, without one of the undead noticing where they went. "Ok..." Urskil said as he gently put everyone down. "What the hell are you talking bout...?" He asked rather pissed off, and tired. He callopsed to his knees, breathing heavily.

"Okay... I keep on seeing some sort of machine.. incubating something. But at the same time I felt nothing but rage and anger. As if the mist was absorbing that. From both us and those who are dead. They're unable to pass on. Each time they get killed it only increase that rage, which the spirit mist absorbs. At the same time this same mist resurrects those who died by it. Making them slaves to the soul which generates it. That same soul is being incubated deep in the underground sectors of this church. I think this church original was created to seal the creature. But now who ever is helping that monster that is controling aria is trying to ressurect it. But I don't think that this is the only one of it's type. I remeber seeing odd markings on the wall depicting seven of these creatures. But the other six are at different places."  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:12 pm
Cy and Vi listened intently. They were in deep and didnt know what would happen to them. They were good and could manage on their own for the most part. Well they did want an adventure and hell they found one that was for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:23 pm
"I know it will be ressurected soon. Especially since we were slaugther alot of those poor souls."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:13 am
"Dont blame yourselves... it was mostly me..." Urskil said sadly, looking down at the undead below them. "Ok, enough of the bad s**t, what can we DO about it?" He asked, glancing at Vi, then quickly looking away. "Damn vampires and seductiveness..." he thought to himself. "i'll be right back..." Urskil said disappearing, then reappearing infront of Vi, with all her lost daggers. He dropped them infront of her, smiled, then turned his attention to Ace.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:36 am
Vi picked up the daggers and handed them to Cy.

"These arent mine. There his."

She said with a smile her grey eyes resting on Urskil. Her lips slightly parted her fangs rested on her bottom lip seductively.

"Thanks."

Cy said with a smile. He put his blades back on his belt and fixed his glasses.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:23 am
"oops..." Urskil said playfully. "Ok, enough ******** around, Ace, what the hell is going on" Urskil said as he whipped out his RMG from his trench coat, then dropped his coat on the roof. He used the scope to spot anything other then the undead, and yep, he found it... more of Ace's old friends. "Ace... is it ok if i kill some of your old friends from tha company?" He asked with a wicked smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:12 pm
"well not now. We got to get in the lowers part of this place." he said. "Because this thing feeds on destruction and hate. The only to stop this is by destroy the mist at the core. Hopefully we'll kill the creature before it's revived. If not we may have a harder time killing it."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:23 pm
Urskil thought for a second, then sighed. "Just tell me what needs to be done... i'll do it, i just ******** up pretty bad, i think its my duty to fix it..." he said sadly with a far away look in his eyes. Then the bang of a rifle cracked against the church as a bullet grazed Urskils right arm, "s**t, GET DOWN!" He yelled as he dived and tackled all three of them to get them out of their view of fire, taking a bullet in the back. He then rolled to the side. "s**t..." He whispered, trying hard to fight back the pain. "Vi...Take my RMG, it sees through walls... Get the people with the uniforms... they'll be wielding M16's..." He said painfully between deep breaths as he tried to forget about the pain.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff