Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
have you ever wore a tube top and mini skirt? rofl

Comfortable?
Like I said, I just think she was caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Wonder how her closet is. Just kinda adds the hussie theory... But your probally right Bio about her being caught up in the outbreak.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:03 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Comfortable?
Once again do you think the person who was designing jill in 3 was thinking that way?...LMAO...And laura croft has big boobs cuz she got it from her mother.Yeah there is no way they were thinking. "Hmm,Lets put her in something sluty and everyone will know she was caught at a bad time when the zombies came to raccoon."

And even so why would some one as respected as Jill even wear something like that on a normal day?What do we call girls who dress like that on a normal bases?  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:11 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
And even so why would some one as respected as Jill even wear something like that on a normal day?
Because Capcom said so?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:11 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Comfortable?
Once again do you think the person who was designing jill in 3 was thinking that way?...LMAO...And laura croft has big boobs cuz she got it from her mother.Yeah there is no way they were thinking. "Hmm,Lets put her in something sluty and everyone will know she was caught at a bad time when the zombies came to raccoon."

And even so why would some one as respected as Jill even wear something like that on a normal day?What do we call girls who dress like that on a normal bases?

Wasn't she fired or something... I forgot.  

Mr. Kennedy

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:14 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
And even so why would some one as respected as Jill even wear something like that on a normal day?
Because Capcom said so?
you both are stuck there...im sure if it said some where she was caught at the wrong time then maybe i would understand but it doesnt...there is no excuse for her outfit on 3...she magically knew she would met carlos and that her boobies would fall out in front of him so then her knockers would have him under her big boobie spell and she gets a free body gaurd.J/k lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:15 pm
Mr. Kennedy
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Comfortable?

Wasn't she fired or something... I forgot.
She quite stars.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:16 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Because Capcom said so?
you both are stuck there...im sure if it said some where she was caught at the wrong time then maybe i would understand but it doesnt...there is no excuse for her outfit on 3...she magically knew she would met carlos and that her boobies would fall out in front of him so then her knockers would have him under her big boobie spell and she gets a free body gaurd.J/k lol
The thing is though. Capcom did something, they made a choice, Jill was dressed like that.
All we can do is justify it, and frankly, Jill DOES have dignity, so there is no other explanation than she was caught at the wrong place, at the wrong time.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:17 pm
Well Capcom put alot of story into it. Leon was late for work because he was drunk apprantly.  

Mr. Kennedy

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Because Capcom said so?
The thing is though. Capcom did something, they made a choice, Jill was dressed like that.
All we can do is justify it, and frankly, Jill DOES have dignity, so there is no other explanation than she was caught at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

No you just want to.The point is they made another side to jill some people loved but others lost respect for like me and a bunch of old jill fans.

They wanted Jill to be hot honestly and she showed dignity threw her spirit yet her cloths say different.End of story.

If you made a chick in a video game half dressed im sure like most men you ment her to be sexy.And they did achive that with jill but It also showed a side of her I really didnt like.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:29 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
No you just want to.The point is they made another side to jill some people loved but others lost respect for like me and a bunch of old jill fans.

They wanted Jill to be hot honestly and she showed dignity threw her spirit yet her cloths say different.End of story.

If you made a chick in a video game half dressed im sure like most men you ment her to be sexy.And they did achive that with jill but It also showed a side of her I really didnt like.
Well, I did. But yes, you're right, sex appeal has become a big thing in video games now. I mean, look at Ada in RE4. It's a fine dress, but... On a mission!?  

Biohazard EXTREME

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:30 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Well Capcom put alot of story into it. Leon was late for work because he was drunk apprantly.
Where did it say that?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Well, I did. But yes, you're right, sex appeal has become a big thing in video games now. I mean, look at Ada in RE4. It's a fine dress, but... On a mission!?
Exactly...For a long time I made excuses for jill too untill I just decided how rediculas I sounded.I use to like her alot.

And the dress thing with ada was rediculas as well.

Kinda like the thing with alice but the only rediculas part about that was how none of the zombies pulled on it.Alice has an excuse for the stupid dress.Even though I hated the damn movies.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:37 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Exactly...For a long time I made excuses for jill too untill I just decided how rediculas I sounded.I use to like her alot.

And the dress thing with ada was rediculas as well.

Kinda like the thing with alice but the only rediculas part about that was how none of the zombies pulled on it.Alice has an excuse for the stupid dress.Even though I hated the damn movies.
Right. Ada has a ridiculously out of place dress on, but she is still a professional on a mission, doing a damn good job.

Same with Jill, just because her outfit has no excuse, but she still has self respect, and just by her talking, you can hear that she is not a hoochie.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:45 pm
And whats wrong with randomness? stare  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:54 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
And whats wrong with randomness? stare
Speak of the devil, lol.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff