Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:04 pm
" i dont know " bixyll grabbed his blade and dashed by him swinging at his torso  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:14 pm
Daermon blades caught the other with ease. " Maybe we are not as similar as we thought...You are far beneath my level if that is all you possess.."  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:31 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon blades caught the other with ease. " Maybe we are not as similar as we thought...You are far beneath my level if that is all you possess.."
*hmph" bixyll kicked daermon in the stomach while his blade was caught in between his daermon's 2 he then teleported behind him and swung at him from the side with the blade "dont tempt me"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:23 pm
The Daermon in front of Bixyll looked at him and dissipated into shadow. Daermon came out from behind him in the shadow." You think I survived the Great Keyblade war by being a creampuff." Daermon Set his two blades on either side of Bixylls throat. "Dont even try it. I have you in a losing positon. Im dont want to kill you. We understand eachother. If we are to fight let us do it later, for now we have things to do." Daermon said as he brought the blades off Bixylls throat.  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:30 pm
(( Quick update with my character. He is actually Deathbringer. Nightcleaver's evil brother pretending to be Nightcleaver so this Nightcleaver will have a keyblade and be good.))

*Nightcleaver appears in front of the group. He immediately sees Daermon and Bixxyl fighting.*

"WHOAH! What's going on here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:46 pm
Daermon looked at him and said." Nothing. Just a little chat about understanding.... What do you want?"

(( Is this the evil Night?))  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:50 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon looked at him and said." Nothing. Just a little chat about understanding.... What do you want?"

(( Is this the evil Night?))

((No. Good. This one is still from the realm of nothingness though. So I guess that means he has the Nothingness Keyblades. I say Keyblades because I like having two. Unless nothingness keyblade is already taken. If so I'll just stick with a scythe-like Keyblade.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:55 pm
(( I have the twin Keyblades of Chaos. I think Bixyll has the blade of Darkness. Damos hasnt specified what he has yet. So feel free))  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:02 pm
((OK. Good.))

"Oh. Mind if I join, D? For old Times sake? We did fight alongside each other in the Great Keyblade War afterall."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:06 pm
Daermon looked at Night. " Whatever. I need the practice anyway." Daermon brought his Chaos Blades up to bear.

(( Hey U dont have to call me D unless you want to...Damos jus does that cuz its part of his character))  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:19 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon looked at Night. " Whatever. I need the practice anyway." Daermon brought his Chaos Blades up to bear.

(( Hey U dont have to call me D unless you want to...Damos jus does that cuz its part of his character))

((I know. I just did it that one time for a past friend kind of thing. I won't do it all the time. Just ocassionally.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:00 am
"giving up already" hmph bixyll desummoned his blade and walked away  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:00 am
*wakes up* WTF???? why the hell do I keep falling asleep??? *gets up* man this is going to get old fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:22 pm
bixyll disapperead into darkness after walking out of the site of the others  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:28 pm
*sigh* I'm alone!!! walks toward Dawn, *sigh* Depression is a beautiful thing!! BLAH!!!  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff