Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Who should Leon pick? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Claire, definitly
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Ada of course!
36%
 36%  [ 16 ]
Ashley! Yay!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He should just stay single!!! XD
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 44

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:17 pm
Sporadic77
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
You mean he ain't?
He DOES like Ada.

He could just be interested in her fashion sense.... whee

Uhhh sure... stare
Its strange that all pretty boys are considered homosexual...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:58 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Uhhh sure... stare

well, it's just that... pretty-boys tend to be gay, so it's always assumed... sweatdrop

but I know Leon isn't gay... that'd be... scary... eek

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:37 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Sporadic77
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
You mean he ain't?
He DOES like Ada.

Uhhh sure... stare
Yea, you think straight men don't have a sense of style anymore, eh. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:33 pm
Woah! I thought this thread was dead, I haven't seen it in ages. eek  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:46 pm
The_Spirit_Fox_Kurama
Woah! I thought this thread was dead, I haven't seen it in ages. eek
Some people revive old threads. Sometimes the topic is so outdate that I get the urge to close those old threads.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:29 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Sporadic77
Biohazard EXTREME
Prince_Saffir
You mean he ain't?
He DOES like Ada.

Uhhh sure... stare
Yea, you think straight men don't have a sense of style anymore, eh. rolleyes

I certainly don't. All these weird boys wandering around in hoodies, and scruffy jeans, with their hands in their pockets, glaring at people who look at them.... it's not pretty.  

Knights of the Realm

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:33 am
prince_chameleon
I certainly don't. All these weird boys wandering around in hoodies, and scruffy jeans, with their hands in their pockets, glaring at people who look at them.... it's not pretty.
Yea, but you forget one important factor:
Leon is not a BOY. He's a MAN of at least 27. Men tend to grow out of their 'Baggy Rebel' look, unless they become a rapper. And, hell, even rappers have class these days. So just because a MAN has a sense of style, doesn't make him gay or bi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:02 pm
Being that I don't want an argument over this subject to start up again, why don't we just say that if Leon were a real life person, the idea of him being bisexual or homosexual is possible, but in the eyes of Capcom, he's straight? Hm? Sound good everyone?  

Uenna

silversquall

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:17 pm
I prefer Leon with Ada, but the relationship might be kinda one-sided, seeing as how Ada would clearly be overly dominant.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:02 pm
Uenna
Being that I don't want an argument over this subject to start up again, why don't we just say that if Leon were a real life person, the idea of him being bisexual or homosexual is possible, but in the eyes of Capcom, he's straight? Hm? Sound good everyone?

Okay. I don't like the subject either...  

Mr. Kennedy

Indalecio Jenova

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
prince_chameleon
I certainly don''t. All these weird boys wandering around in hoodies, and scruffy jeans, with their hands in their pockets, glaring at people who look at them.... it''s not pretty.
Leon is not a BOY. He''s a MAN of at least 27. Men tend to grow out of their ''Baggy Rebel'' look, unless they become a rapper. And, hell, even rappers have class these days. So just because a MAN has a sense of style, doesn''t make him gay or bi.

But I''ve never SEEN a man with any kind of style. Except for my big brother. And out of the women, he does seem to like Ada best, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:50 pm
Prince_Saffir
Biohazard EXTREME
prince_chameleon
I certainly don''t. All these weird boys wandering around in hoodies, and scruffy jeans, with their hands in their pockets, glaring at people who look at them.... it''s not pretty.
Leon is not a BOY. He''s a MAN of at least 27. Men tend to grow out of their ''Baggy Rebel'' look, unless they become a rapper. And, hell, even rappers have class these days. So just because a MAN has a sense of style, doesn''t make him gay or bi.

But I''ve never SEEN a man with any kind of style. Except for my big brother. And out of the women, he does seem to like Ada best, I suppose.

I agree with Sa-chan, but let's never mind that. Out of the girls up there, I still think he should stay single.  

Knights of the Realm

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:18 pm
Uenna
Well that's what I'm saying, a game company is not gonna debate over a character's sexuality unless there's a PURPOSE to it, like for example comic relief. There's only one gay Video Game character I know and he's in Shadow Hearts Covenant... Oh and there's Alfred, but he doesn't count. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:12 pm
I am a Leon X Claire person myself. They seem so cute to me. ^_^  

Action Bawstard

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Well that's what I'm saying, a game company is not gonna debate over a character's sexuality unless there's a PURPOSE to it, like for example comic relief. There's only one gay Video Game character I know and he's in Shadow Hearts Covenant... Oh and there's Alfred, but he doesn't count. ninja
LMAO xd
"Alfred can't be gay! He's in love with his sister!" - Friend  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games