Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:01 am
"Off course not dear Saku. I just returned from a very weird confrontation with Melora and I was looking for some of the others that had been there. I would like to aquire some more information about recent events." she answered. "Especially Tao and Shinobu, for I think they know more then they are sharing with us, and maybe Tomoyo, see has been in quite a battle with Melora, maybe I can aquire some information about Melora's voodoo-techniques from her. I am studying that at the moment you see."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:45 am
Tomoyo lept lightly onto the roof, deep in thought. The figure had spoken of taking their pain...was this the 'bearer' that Melora had told them about? So then, how did Melora come to know of this? How was she that much different from them? She'd find out on her own, if Tao wouldn't tell.  

Lirdianc

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:48 am
Haru glanced up at the ceiling of the theater and sighed. "How many years has it been..." He thought outloud as he remembered back to memories that didn't even seem that important anymore. He felt almost incomplete now because of his almost immortal being made him limitless. "Is petty theivery the only thing I can do now?" Haru closed his eyes and let his thoughts drift as he leaned back in the seat he was in. He put his legs over the seat infront of him and silently began to almost meditate in a relaxed position. He slowly but surely began to lose himself. The day he began his theivery, it was almost as if he wished for death, that the missions he did would grant him that salvation. However, days went and days came and still he lived so he adapted to his new life style and decided to make the best of it. He will enjoy trying to find the greatest challenge.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:51 am
[*hinata shudder*]
Tsu; {*Laughing hystericly* Same and Tachi have the Hinata shudder down to a science now. No one can match us! *Yeah!*}  

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:19 pm
"Shinobu..." Izumo sighed her name almost breathlessly. He did his best to calm her, to comfort her. It was absolute confusion, absolute... insanity. What was causing Shinobu to act in such an erratic matter, he could not fathom. Moments earlier, she'd been soft asleep, simply happy to be back, to be safe... and now this. She looked to be in a panic. Something was happening, just as before, and she had no control over it.

"Shinobu," he started again, "Please, I --" His response was cut short. Shinobu pushed away from him; Izumo did not resist.

"Shinobu, please, let me help. I want to help you, but I don't know what's going on..." Izumo hoped his somewhat passive plea was answered by Shinobu; she ha endured enough already, and he sought only to let her be free from such torment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:48 pm
"I see." Saku replied. She had heard of the little girl named Melora. Some theives thought she was the awnser to their immortal lives, but Saku didn't care. Her imortality was of no concern, half the time she didnt even notice it. "I don't remember seeing any of the other thieves on my way up here. Sorry."

The teenager turned back to the railing taking one last glance and one last breath of air before she turned and walked away towards the side door on the other side of the balcony. She was going to go check and make sure everything was ready for her mission for the third time that day.

~Teri-Kaitou~

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:52 pm
The obnoxious sound of a child’s voice rang through the theater as Rikku sang aloud. Her voice would shake slightly every time her foot touched the ground from her skipping.

“Huh?” She stopped in her tracks. Slowly walking backwards Rikku peeked her head into a room that she couldn’t quite remember ever being in. A grin spread across her face and she quickly ran in before she could even consider that it might be claimed as a bedroom by one of the other thieves. “Oh. Uh. Hello? Is anybody home?!” Not even a minute went by when she giggled and yelled “Mine now!” Spinning herself around she got a quick glance at everything around her and paused after she had completed a few circles.

Rikku approached one of the paintings that hung on the wall and examined it. “Hmm….” After a few moments of taking it in her response was, “Blech! This simply must go! It is not fit for Rikku!” She referred to herself in the third person, a habit she was slowly growing out of. Jogging across the room, which wasn’t that big in the first place, she dusted off what looked like a storage crate and trudged it back over to the painting. Clambering up atop of it her tongue sticking out slightly the little girl had to stand on her tippy-toes. Grunting with sounds of struggle and trying, she reached for it as best she could only to fail. “Oh dust bunnies!”

Hopping off of the crate she stormed from the room looking for someone taller then she. “Oh somebody who would like to help Rikku! Where are you?!”

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:12 pm
Haru was a bit annoyed as his ears picked up Rikku's voice. He sighed and tried to ignore it. He needed to get in the state of mind for his next mission and Rikku's voice echoing throughout the theater wasn't that helpful. At this rate, he wouldn't be at the quality he was hoping to be in for the mission. He rose from his seat in the theater and picked up his sword and slung it on his back. He glanced to where Rikku was and then began to walk over to her. Haru put his sword down near the stage of the theater and then approached Rikku. He didn't say anything at all and went over to the painting. He went on the crate to give him a little boost of height and got the painting and took it down. He placed it against the wall and then glanced at Rikku a bit angrily and then went to his sword. He picked up his sword again and then began walking deeper into the theater where it would be quieter.  

Dark Slaine

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:41 pm
[*hinata shudder*]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:45 pm
Shinobu kept flinching at every noise, she was completely on edge, but when she heard Izumo's kind words, she felt somewhat more at ease. Still, she couldn't hlep this feeling of , she was in a trapped situation, and knew that time was thin. She'd have to hurry her best.

She turned her face upwards to Izumo's for a moment, beads of sweat dotting her forhead and neck, tears swelling up in her eyes, "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I need help... please... I need..."

Her eyes darted up and down the hallway, and her heart sank at the absence of any sign of Nia,or the rabbit doll she so needed.

"Izumo, please." she said with a worried squeak in her voice. "Do you know where nia is, or where her room is? Please..."

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:28 pm
Not too far away, Melroa, lying crumpled on a hard stone floor, felt sorer than she'd ever before. As she lay there for a moment, feeling slightly nauscious, she zoned back to the fight she felt as though she'd been having just second before with those horrible Immortal Thieves.

She growled slightly as she absentmindly reched for her rabbit doll. When her hand missed and got nothing more than air, she was instatly alerted and jumped to her feet, searching furiously for the toy.

"Oh no, those thieves, they've taken my doll! Not my doll... no..." she began to mourn when she suddenly clued into her surroundings.

Ahead of her was a willow tree, majestic and large with itr's silvery green branched shimmering in the wind and dancing on the surface of a purple lagoon below it. Next to that tree were some blue rose bushes, a rare breed in the least, and a stoney path leading to where she lay on the deck.

Melora jumped.

Where was she?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:36 pm
Rikku stopped shouting once she saw Haru approach. The girl turned watching him as he passed by and clapped when he set the painting on the ground. "Yay for Haru!! This makes Rikku very happy! Thankyou Haru-chan!" She jumped up and down yelling gleefully.

She then turned to the rest of the room and began moving furniture about trying to create some sort of fortress inwhich she would sleep in. "Okie Pokie! Lets see.." Tugging on her pigtails thoughtfully and twirling her hair. "Sheets! Rikku needs sheets!" With this statement she marched out of the room on a mission to find clean laundry for her bed.

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:01 pm
Damn it... I guess it was just a foolish hope to think she would be quiet. At this rate, I might encounter some problems in my next mission due to my fatigue... Haru sighed to himself and then walked into a dark room. He put his sword against the wall and then leaned against the wall as he sat himself on the floor. And closed his eyes. I guess I will try to get some sleep for now. He though to himself. One of his legs was straight while the other was pulled back a bit towards himself. He let his arms rest and began to rest.

[Ker shudder.]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:14 am
Taketo felt a light vibration come onto the roof. Someone was obviously being a little persistent amongst the Thieves. He expected Aoki to show up unexpected but when he turned...he found someone he didn't even expect wanting to even notice him, Tomoyo. He shuddered a little bit feeling a light wind pass by. He sat up continuing to gaze upon her, but he quickly shook it off thinking that this as well may be a dream mustered amongst his mind because of his absence for so long.

Well...he thought he may as well try to see if this was a figment of his imagination. He spoke in a low tone, turning his attention back toward the darkening sky.

"Hello...Tomoyo."

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:41 am
[I just got a pretty good idea. Rikku, or someone else, if necessary, should somehow sneak into Nia's bedroom and n** the dool before Shinobu gets a chance to get it herself. It could add another dramatic twist to the storyline.

Just an idea.]

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces