Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:07 am
((Thankies))

Hana sighed, petting the Papaopamus on the head gently.

"You know...I don't know why I bother to try and catch up with the others...I don't even know how I got past the miasma stream...I don't have a chalice...just my compact crystal..." Hana whispered, smiling a little. She looked at the compact she got from Leuda, activated from this strange ghost-like flower. "It was pretty, though." and she stood up, walking inside the forest, where she saw a group of people. "Hey!!! Uhh...you guys!!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:48 pm
((Whose caravan are you a part of Elcelstimon?))  

Othello V
Crew

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:51 pm
sue--chan
Othello V
"Well done, Jinzy! I hope we can find a cure magicite soon..."
Othello looks into the distance to see nothing but a seemingly infinate amount of mushrooms. Along with the mushrooms he can see a plethora of enemies to fight. He gets exciting thinking about how much stronger he will be after they collect the myrrh drop, and how many interesting items they will find.
"Maybe I can collect some small mushrooms to send home..." Othello says in a quiet voice to himself as he nonchalantly walks along.

"thak you sir Othello" bows "hee..i got the chalice we should keep moving"pics up chalice and starts to walk though the forest making sure you were following"wonder what we can find or get out of those monsters?"

"Hmm... there are some more weak monsters over there. Let's see if we can get some items from them!" yells Othello as he readies himself for battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:52 pm
((Tipa's...just moved into the village, and got left behind when she overslept...>.<))  

eclestimon

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:15 pm
eclestimon
((Tipa's...just moved into the village, and got left behind when she overslept...>.<))

((With whom are you planning to join then?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:19 pm
Othello V
eclestimon

((I suppose Tipa's caravan))  

eclestimon

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:56 pm
eclestimon
Othello V
eclestimon

((I suppose Tipa's caravan))

((I'm really sorry for bothering you... I'm not being clear. Are you going to be in Sue-chan's caravan, or Atomic Popsicle's?))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:23 pm
((I suppose Atomic Popsicles...))  

eclestimon

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:41 pm
eclestimon

((I'm sorry... sad ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:25 pm
Othello V
eclestimon

((I'm sorry... sad ))

((Uhh...why are you sorry?))  

eclestimon

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:25 pm
eclestimon
Othello V
eclestimon

((I'm sorry... sad ))

((Because you had to answer a bunch of times. I kept asking you. I thought it may have been annoying.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:35 pm
Othello V
eclestimon
Othello V
eclestimon

((I'm sorry... sad ))

((Because you had to answer a bunch of times. I kept asking you. I thought it may have been annoying.))

((Ah, it's no problem))

Hana ran up to Kara Ni and exclaimed,

"Sorry I overslept! I was suposed to go with you the day you guys left, but I got left behind! I followed your trail, all the way to here! I'm glad I caught up with you!!"

eclestimon

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:29 am
Othello V
sue--chan
Othello V
"Well done, Jinzy! I hope we can find a cure magicite soon..."
Othello looks into the distance to see nothing but a seemingly infinate amount of mushrooms. Along with the mushrooms he can see a plethora of enemies to fight. He gets exciting thinking about how much stronger he will be after they collect the myrrh drop, and how many interesting items they will find.
"Maybe I can collect some small mushrooms to send home..." Othello says in a quiet voice to himself as he nonchalantly walks along.

"thak you sir Othello" bows "hee..i got the chalice we should keep moving"pics up chalice and starts to walk though the forest making sure you were following"wonder what we can find or get out of those monsters?"

"Hmm... there are some more weak monsters over there. Let's see if we can get some items from them!" yells Othello as he readies himself for battle.
"...ok!" looks around " hey othello? do you mind if a friend joins us? she was supotu be in caravan but had to leave... i got a letter that she was coming back..." looks a round agian keeping an eye on the apprting monsters  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:33 pm
"Sure!" shouted Othello as he cleaved the first monster that came too close in two. "We need more manpower!"
Othello then proceeded to jump skillfully from monster to monster, dodging their attacks, cutting and slicing, as Jinzy provided support by casting fire spells.
"Who is it?" he asked as he bent down to pick of a piece of cure magicite.  

Othello V
Crew

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:24 pm
eclestimon

Hana ran up to Kara Ni and exclaimed,

"Sorry I overslept! I was suposed to go with you the day you guys left, but I got left behind! I followed your trail, all the way to here! I'm glad I caught up with you!!"

"Really? Sorry if we left too early!" Kara Ni laughed. "I'm Kara Ni! This is Kikuchi, Gurdy, and Stealth." she said as she pointed to each person in the group.

"Well, we're kinda like a temporary ground righ tnow, because Kikuchi and Gurdy kinda don't have a caravan and Stealth doesn't have anyone to help him with his caravan. Umm...Me...I just umm..."lost" my caravan." She let out an embarrassed laughed. "Nice to meet you!"

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff