Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:27 pm
Hehe ...wait? You know me?
Omg ahh!
Stalker!
haha No No
It is impossible for anyone to stalk Tak
*acts all stealthy and ends up hitting something
making it fall over and there is a loud crash...*

sweatdrop

And Yes I wake up at five for schools
because Im a sophomore in High school.
And Yes Someone agrees with me!
How could walffles be unsanitary..
They are soo Good!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:43 pm
melancholytoabeat
Hey I'm MTAB (short fo melancholytoabeat) any other name you can think of for me or Alan, Alien, mtab, or Echo-chan. 13 since april been writing since fourth grade though only pouring myself into it for the past couple of years sweatdrop not exactly great at writing but I try. I write all over the place most anything anytime anywhere, not very good at drawing but I try, love anime, manga, japan, books, other people. Been on for four months and loving it (woot) I think they should put a rock on sign in the emoticons (hehe... or not) Not usually this bland except that it's five in the morning (so...tired...) but hey. I'll go balistic sometime soon ( twisted ) Usually I'll scream heyas but kinda tired right now sweatdrop

WELCOME LITTLE ONE.
My name is Zahmen.
They seem to have taken to calling me "Z".  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:49 pm
Yes We Have!
And that is because of mwa!
lol
Actually I really think it is.
I believe I called you that once on your comments
and made a habit of it.

Now everyone does!
Haha.
We Love you Zahmen
whee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:12 pm
Yeah, but you're gonna hate me when you all find out I ended my story on such an abrupt note.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

melancholytoabeat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:11 am
*views the entire dialouge between the two and shrugs* (hey I dunno what their talking about but hey, having fun while it lasts right?) hehehehehe I went ballistic last night MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA twisted ... ninja t'was a very funneh must read Z's story, I hear abrupt note sounds intriguing eek I feel a spas attack coming on!!! twisted *jumps into a dumpster and begins bouncing everywhere till it falls open he falls out and begins laughing his head off, and then abruptly stops* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA twisted xd ... ... ... ... ... ninja *whispers* you saw nothing... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:42 am
Oh, but I have..
Can I play too?
Pa-pa-please
It looks fun.

And guess what!!
it 5:30..
gonk

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

melancholytoabeat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:44 pm
ninja ... ninja sees tak who saw him though he didn't want her to see him but she saw him and he saw her seeing him after she saw him (getting headache) burning_eyes
tak may play 4laugh huggles fun play. It's 5:30 scream crying gonk stressed domokun xp eek mad evil cry burning_eyes emo (abusing emoticons)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:02 pm
yay I get to play!
and its 10:02 at night where I am.
ugh I should be in bed

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

melancholytoabeat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:04 pm
all hail the night owl society, a place of commerce where all who stay up constantly have a place (just made it up)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:02 pm
Sweet
I would like to be a night owl.
Oh Wait...
Already am!
eek *hoot*

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:21 pm
melancholytoabeat
ninja ... ninja sees tak who saw him though he didn't want her to see him but she saw him and he saw her seeing him after she saw him (getting headache) burning_eyes
tak may play 4laugh huggles fun play. It's 5:30 scream crying gonk stressed domokun xp eek mad evil cry burning_eyes emo (abusing emoticons)
What did thoe emoticons do to you to deserve such abuse?!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:41 pm
My name is Vinvect, aka Kyle. I enjoy being called anything but Vincent. So Vin, Vinny, Vin-Vin, or just Kyle is all good for me. I like to write short stories mostly, and most of mine involve characters from online games I played as Vinvect, which makes me hesitant to post them in here because no one will understand the background history of any character in the story but me. Other short stories I enjoy making are mysteries, and the twists usually involve some sort of insanity. Lately, I've been writing only in first person perspective just because I feel that's more challenging and I like to write that way a lot better. Uhm...I own my guild too. It's sort of like the Literate Spam Guild, only instead of a bunch of random people that may ignore you, it's all close friends who won't ignore you. And drama-free! So yeah, if you're interested in that, give me a PM. Okay...I'm done describing myself briefly now. Good-bye.  

Vinvect

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:45 pm
Welcome Vinny!
And Im loving your black and white coordination

Very Very Sexy
xd

Welcome once again.
And dont mind the insanity.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:43 pm
HEYAS!! I's is somewhat's news too's (ask tak to translate) Mysteries and insanity such a combination could not be so perfect twisted Welcomes to the guild. Again I agree loving the shmexy black and white coordination ^_^. Waffles, The emoticons were there to be emoted (hides his syrup, then throws it away) and thusly the unemoted emoticons were emoted the their emotional potential. *currently apologizing to the emoticons* I am sorry for my emotional ignorance of the emoticons emtotions *cries* Hey Vinny, again don't mind the insanity, cuz we don't ofcourse we don't have minds *well I don't* and we don't suffer from out insanity, we enjoy it to it's fullest potential (if I succeded in konfoosing anyone then YYESS!) *mind you I didn't use emoticons hehe* thx for the added pole zahmen ^_^  

melancholytoabeat

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:43 am
You Liar!
You did too use an Emoticons!
muahaha
and sorry.
You did not succed in confusing me.
That was a simple normal speech within my head.

Keep Trying!

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games