Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:01 pm
Miina stared at Reito and said with a nervous laugh, " I do not know what a..Gatsurin is..And what is an Entenka?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:08 pm
"Well there planets but they have ben at war for about 200 years now" she said "And well im an Entenka... and man is it cold here man Entenka is way warmer" she said as she shivered.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

gants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:15 pm
Ha_chan
"Well there planets but they have ben at war for about 200 years now" she said "And well im an Entenka... and man is it cold here man Entenka is way warmer" she said as she shivered.
"what planet sence you keep saying its cold here most be one thats near the sun..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:21 pm
Miina laughed and said, " It is very warm..I am not use to this temperature.."  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:27 pm
"Well on my home planet on hot days the tempeture is about 180 degrees and on cold days its 120 degrees" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:29 pm
"whow i guess the sun is where you live"  

gants

gants

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:37 pm
(ill brb in a bit)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:27 pm
Miina sweatdropped and asked, " How can you stand that temperature?! It's way too hott!"  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:33 pm
"I dont know" she said and smiled. "Its gonna take a while for me to get use to the tempeture here... in the mean time do you have a jacket?" she asked. "And.. who are the people that own this place" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:59 pm
Ha_chan
"I dont know" she said and smiled. "Its gonna take a while for me to get use to the tempeture here... in the mean time do you have a jacket?" she asked. "And.. who are the people that own this place" she asked.

"the teen titans are the ones who own this place"  

gants

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:05 pm
" Teen Titans? A team or something?" Miina asked in a confused tone, staring right at Frost.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:08 pm
kia_souma
" Teen Titans? A team or something?" Miina asked in a confused tone, staring right at Frost.
"yup, a team of teens" saying this made him chuckle a bit because it sounded a little funny how he said it  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:11 pm
"I wish to meet these 'Teen Titans'" Reito said but she was nervouse of meeting them because she destroyed thir roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:13 pm
"yea,but before that we should atleast fix that roof cmon" he said flying up to the the roof  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:23 pm
"But how do we do that? this planet is way different from Entenka" she said and sighed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff