Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
KH characters and their shadow ones or your own roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:53 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
hydra4
dante_sparta
"not right now. u look like u need to recover from that fall first. maybe in a day or two. how about that?"
*has a dissapointment look on his face and walks away but stops to look at shadow sora and tilts his head*
"What? You've never seen a person before?"*Note I changed into a human earlier*
((i know hes seen you somewhere before)) *Bonks you over the head with a keyblade*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:22 am
hydra4
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
hydra4
dante_sparta
"not right now. u look like u need to recover from that fall first. maybe in a day or two. how about that?"
*has a dissapointment look on his face and walks away but stops to look at shadow sora and tilts his head*
((i know hes seen you somewhere before)) *Bonks you over the head with a keyblade*
((oh))"Ouch what was that for?"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:28 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
hydra4
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
hydra4
dante_sparta
*just smiles and turns to look at water*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:14 pm
Name:Rina Hitorashi
Weapon: Katana and a staff
Appearance: User Image
Past: Unknown
Discription: A bit antisocial, hates people who talk non-stop, likes quite and fighting, only sleeps and eats when necessary.

physical S H O C K

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:34 pm
hydra4
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
hydra4
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
hydra4
dante_sparta
*just smiles and turns to look at water*
"Hmm... You're an odd one."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:41 pm
((Can I be two characters?))

Name(Sora or ShadowSora etc.):Xia
Weapon:Her vines that she can summon and act upon her command or 'emotions'.
Appearance(pics okay):User Image
Past:Xia can't remember her past as a Somebody and is a part of Organization XIII. She is very loyal to Xemnas and seems to have taken a liking to him and the Organization. Xia was left with all of her Somebodies emotions making her more emotional than most members of the Organization.
Discription:She has the ability of plant manipulation and loves roses. She has a bit of a mischeivous, sassy personality and is very good at seducing men with her beauty and charm. She can be quite mysterious and strangely optimistic. She also hates it when her vines are set on fire, frozen, or hacked into pieces for unknown reasons.
Gender(Male or Female or Demon for shadows):Female

Name(Sora or ShadowSora etc.):Aiux (or ShadowXia)
Weapon:Strange white vines and shadow magic
Appearance(pics okay):User Image Except with red eyes and no wings..
Past:Aiux was created when Xia was created and ended up with all of her Somebodies memories, leaving Xia with no idea of her past. Not too much is known about her except that she's a enemy to the Organization. She seems to have a goal in mind involving Xia, what it is, is unknown.
Discription:Aiux can use white portals to get places and summon Dusks at her command. She's rather cold and harsh since she was left with none of her original's emotions or personality. Though her and Xia both have different personalities from their Somebody, she looks the most like her. She also is cunning and knows how to get out of tight situations quite well.
Gender(Male or Female or Demon for shadows) biggrin emon  

Sphinx-chan

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:42 am
((yea as long as you keep track of them))
*ShadowSora runs behind shack and changes into Sora and walks out*"Hello who do we have here? What's your name?"*talking to Aiux*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:52 pm
((I'll right, I'll have Aiux's posts as indigo and Xia's as red.. ^^))

Aiux turned to him, her albino red eyes staring. "My name's Aiux. And who might you be?"

Xia was nearby, watching her Shadow with curiosity behind a tree.  

Sphinx-chan

physical S H O C K

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:00 pm
Rina swam up from the water. 'Where am i?' she thought. then she got out of the water and saw people talking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:23 am
Sphinx-chan
((I'll right, I'll have Aiux's posts as indigo and Xia's as red.. ^^))

Aiux turned to him, her albino red eyes staring. "My name's Aiux. And who might you be?"

Xia was nearby, watching her Shadow with curiosity behind a tree.
"My name is Sora what's your's?"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:46 pm
Aiux snarled, "I already told y-"she suddenly turned around and spotted Xia hiding. "Oh.."she suddenly sneered and disappeared into a white portal.

Xia blinked and sighed as her shadow disappeared and slowly came out. "Sora? My name's Xia.. That was my shadow you were talking to.."she said, smiling a little and scratching the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:34 pm
"Hmm.. I see. I like your name. Umm... where did you come from any way?"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:39 pm
"The world that never was. I'm with the Organization XIII.."she grinned proudly.

((I have to go, but I'll be back on tomorrow!! ^-^))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:45 pm
((okay byeeeeee))
"Wait you're from the World That Never Was."*pulls out a fake keyblade*"Well then are you going to fight me?"  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces