Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:39 pm
I don't know why but Bump  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:45 pm
bump?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:05 pm
Incredivle how they make such weakly this foolish human all they do is reproduce and infect nothing more stare *kills twenty human nearby with one movement of an arm* twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:11 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Incredivle how they make such weakly this foolish human all they do is reproduce and infect nothing more stare *kills twenty human nearby with one movement of an arm* twisted
Angel goes over to him"why do you think that of them." angel is an angel demon.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
they're ...they're evil *puases for a second*... they're just worthless heartless little infectious small insegnificant tiny bieng tat arent worht anything in the world scream stressed evil sad cry * walks away his back to Angel*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:38 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
they're ...they're evil *puases for a second*... they're just worthless heartless little infectious small insegnificant tiny bieng tat arent worht anything in the world scream stressed evil sad cry * walks away his back to Angel*
"thats no reason to kill them." scream scream angel yelled at him"since my mom was an angel and my dad was a demon. the humans accepted me.... cry cry . even though am not a human." she say in her normal voice. sad  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"thats no reason to kill them." scream scream angel yelled at him"since my mom was an angel and my dad was a demon. the humans accepted me.... cry cry . even though am not a human." she say in her normal voice. sad
sad why would you bother be human?... how could your parents love with so many differences? please tell me i need to know sad stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:45 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
sad why would you bother be human?... how could your parents love with so many differences? please tell me i need to know sad stare
"both of my parents ............ died...... so i don't know.......... and i might never know." angel sighed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"both of my parents ............ died...... so i don't know.......... and i might never know." angel sighed.
well thier is no point in asking you stare *vanishes into his camo likepredator and walks off to the distance*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:53 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
well thier is no point in asking you stare *vanishes into his camo likepredator and walks off to the distance*
"even though i know why....." she takes out a letter from her mom and dad."i wish knew them."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:10 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bump?
I just wanted to boost this topic to the top so it can be found easier.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:15 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"even though i know why....." she takes out a letter from her mom and dad."i wish knew them."
None appears behind Angel."Do you really want to see them."  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:25 pm
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"who are you?" angel looked at none.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
ShadowSora(unknown KH)
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
"who are you?" angel looked at none.
does it matter if you can still see your parents.  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces