Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonSoo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:32 pm
Miyavi San
actually I know alot of ninjas o.o I will write it as soon as I'm done school s**t..
Damn, you must have one long a** school day. It's been about 20 days already O_O.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:53 pm
T5 Jin
MoonSoo
.....s-s-s-So can anyone help supply me with information with Xing Yi Kung Fu, then that would be great... yeah.

Xingyiquan is one of the three major internal Chinese martial arts—the other two being T'ai Chi Ch'üan and Baguazhang—and is characterised by aggressive, seemingly linear movements and explosive power.

They seem to be derived from the techniques of the spear wherein the body moves as a unit and created an explosive force

The style used by the evil Jet Li in the one... The good one used Baguazhang...
This thread is my hero! blaugh

Seriously, though...I'd like to learn much more about Tai Chi Chuan and Baguazhang...which one is closer to the principle of Aikido where "neither the attacker nor defender are hurt"? Or if neither fit that descriptor, which one has more "smooth flow"? Peace 'til YAYNext=

Z=  

SiR-virtueZ_

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:48 pm
aikido uses circular movements for the basic foundation but the throws become cut when you advance so i think it's comparable to tai chi chuan  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:34 pm
i'd love to learn Baguazhang....unfortunately i can't afford the lessons.....gawd i'm so poor crying  

silver_avenger

The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces