Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:47 am
I have a request: Can anyone make a U.B.C.S. id card? I've seen a S.T.A.R.S. card, but have yet to see an id card for the mercenaries... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:51 am
Psi_Mu_Merc
I have a request: Can anyone make a U.B.C.S. id card? I've seen a S.T.A.R.S. card, but have yet to see an id card for the mercenaries... sweatdrop
Well nobody ever saw one, so if someone made one, it's not like it's official or anything.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Psi_Mu_Merc
Well nobody ever saw one, so if someone made one, it's not like it's official or anything.
I'd try to make one myself, except that I can't find the UBCS symbol and I'm not good at making stuff like that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:38 pm
Psi_Mu_Merc
Biohazard EXTREME
Psi_Mu_Merc
I'd try to make one myself, except that I can't find the UBCS symbol and I'm not good at making stuff like that. sweatdrop
I could probably find it, just as long as you have someone to make the card for you. sweatdrop

*EDIT*: http://www011.upp.so-net.ne.jp/stars/ubcs_logo1.jpg
There you go. 3nodding  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:40 pm
Directly from RE3. 'Ripped' for your pleasure!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:24 am
Hmmmm, since I'm getting better at using Adobe Image Ready, I'm thinking about animating some parts to the picture on our homepage. Should be ready soon. ^__^  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:23 pm
Whee, that'd be awesome, Whte! xd There are so many times I come to the guild and I start clicking the picture.. then I'm like "Wait.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:48 pm
Uenna
Whee, that'd be awesome, Whte! xd There are so many times I come to the guild and I start clicking the picture.. then I'm like "Wait.."
ROFL! Haha, i knew I should of did something earlier like that! whee  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:05 pm
If you needed things animated, you could have asked me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:39 am
Biohazard EXTREME
If you needed things animated, you could have asked me.
Thanks anyway Extreme, I need the practice anyhow. If I do need something else animated I'll know who to ask! ^__^ Plus I don't have the orginal PSD file with me right now.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Psi_Mu_Merc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:59 pm
Thanks for finding the UBCS symbol. wink
Now all I need is a card.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:38 pm
Good job on closing those posts, Jab. All fear Jab! *Marches without bending his lefs*  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Good job on closing those posts, Jab. All fear Jab! *Marches without bending his lefs*
Eh? Oh. Thanks...I was tempted to just delete them outright.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:46 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
If it comes down to it, I wanna have the honnors to do the banning tho!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
If it comes down to it, I wanna have the honnors to do the banning tho!
Heh, you'll have to ask Whte about that. I'm in no more power to do it than you are. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff