Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:58 pm
eric225522
I love all things resident evil even though the new one kinda disappointed me because there is no more Umbrella, T-Virus, and Zombies! Other than that I am completely in obsession with resident evil.

Never know...Umbrella may play a small role in 4 consider they did say this is the last resident evil involving Umbrella.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:46 am
hello! you may call me Kitten! ^_^

I'm 16, and have been a fan of RE since I was 9. I've never actually played the games...... *blush* I'm horrible at games.... but I've watched my brothers play the games growing up, and I've watched my friends play the games. I'm also a big fan of the movies and own both.

hmm.... well, I can't think what else to say.... so.... later!!

Aurora Skies

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:05 pm
@Kitten: Welcome to the guild! Don't worry about playing the games sweatdrop To tell the truth, I've only really played 2, Remake (note that I've only played about 20 minutes of it ninja ) and 4 3nodding All of the other games I've just watched.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:14 pm
Panzers Slave Kitten
hello! you may call me Kitten! ^_^

I'm 16, and have been a fan of RE since I was 9. I've never actually played the games...... *blush* I'm horrible at games.... but I've watched my brothers play the games growing up, and I've watched my friends play the games. I'm also a big fan of the movies and own both.

hmm.... well, I can't think what else to say.... so.... later!!

Welcome aboard...you should try playing them...u really get into them once you play em.

Dont be a stranger! ^^  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

skaterpunkfoo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:33 am
hey, i can't wait to get RE4, i am a huge RE fan, all their games are just so awsome, and everything about them is kool.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:37 pm
Hello people, I am very sorry but I took a long break from Gaia during the Holidays but I am back now and better than ever biggrin Just to let you know where I have been even though none have missed me sweatdrop  

Cirrus Mystallow

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:40 pm
Welcome back to the guild, Lucky~! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:31 pm
Hi. I'm new here.
I'm also a new fan to Resident Evil as well.
I've played REmake, Dead Aim, Zero and Survivor.
I've also seen both films.  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:32 pm
nu lucrezia
Hi. I'm new here.

Heyyyy 3nodding Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:35 pm
Uenna
nu lucrezia
Hi. I'm new here.

Heyyyy 3nodding Welcome to the guild!

Hello to you too.
3nodding  

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sathel Radier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:40 pm
Ahem. Hello. Just joined up obviously. I can't wait for RE4 to come to the PS2! (I don't own a gamecube.. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:54 pm
Arashi Usagi
Ahem. Hello. Just joined up obviously. I can't wait for RE4 to come to the PS2! (I don't own a gamecube.. sweatdrop )

I'm not to excited about RE4 going to the PS2....big downgrade if you ask me....Anyway, welcome to the guild ^^

Welcome Nu Lucrezia....please stay! wink  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Tippy the shinny faerie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:48 pm
ive been here for a little while but hey! ill introduce myself anyway!!! XD

Hi! my names Tippy ^-^ im 21 and studying Elementary Art Education! wooo currently i still have yet to beat RE4 x,x BUT i did find the shooting gallery and am now hooked to it ^-^ sooo it may be a while before i finally see the ending! whooooo! anyway I love cats (got 15 of 'em) ummmmm i like to draw, and im still trying to learn as much as i can about different ways to do the same thing XD well thats me a little x.x *runs away*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:09 pm
Tippy the shinny faerie
ive been here for a little while but hey! ill introduce myself anyway!!! XD

Hi! my names Tippy ^-^ im 21 and studying Elementary Art Education! wooo currently i still have yet to beat RE4 x,x BUT i did find the shooting gallery and am now hooked to it ^-^ sooo it may be a while before i finally see the ending! whooooo! anyway I love cats (got 15 of 'em) ummmmm i like to draw, and im still trying to learn as much as i can about different ways to do the same thing XD well thats me a little x.x *runs away*

Hey Tippy...Late Introduction, buy hey....good to see ya again!

Thats soo kool your in Elementart Art Education.I'm currently studying graphic design. GL to ya in beating RE4 wink  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Nu Lucrezia

Desirable Grabber

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:44 am
WhteUmbrella001
Arashi Usagi

I'm not to excited about RE4 going to the PS2....big downgrade if you ask me....Anyway, welcome to the guild ^^

Welcome Nu Lucrezia....please stay! wink

I think RE4 will kinda suck on the PS2.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas