Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Start A New Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koritta

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:21 am
"I fell in love with him." She said slowly. "Then We disbanded. I never saw him again."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:47 pm
"Oh.....Im sorry about that, i never knew.Do you have any idea where he is?Well..um....Do you want to come look for that girl we were fighting earlier?"obio said,smiling a big grin.
(We should go put that chick in the story)  

l_uke

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:56 am
Garth opened the door and walked up to them. "Looking for her would be pointless, we couldn't find her before so we can't find her now. We just gonna have to wait for her to come to us." He said with a disperate shrug.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:46 am
( sorry I haven't been posting)

Natrea was eating some tuna she heard a crash and looked seeing the giant break the chair she rolled her eyes sighing 'idiot' she thought.  

DaniBoi66

Koritta

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:26 pm
Skye stood and nodded.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:26 pm
"Why should we wait?"Obio jumped off the top off the tower and slammed his mace into the ground,making a big explosion."Oh yeah,i forgot to tell you but i control the power of sound.And that should do it."  

l_uke

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:05 am
Natrea then stood up and walked over to Crush and placed a hand on his arm, " I've got something special for you to do Crush" she said he looked at her and nodded " I was beginning to grow bored" he said she smiled showing her sharp teeth " Patience gets rewards" she said and walked to the screen and pointed to a destination " there?" he asked she nodded " here's what I want you to do" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:52 am
Skye slowly fell down beside him. "That should do what?"  

Koritta

l_uke

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:51 pm
"Hopefully get the attention of the girl.Just hope she doesnt have friends with her."obio said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:44 am
Garth jumped down beside them. "Okay then let's try that."  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:54 pm
Alarms were going off as Crush had handful of things in his arms taking them to the hide out where they placed bombs together and Crush placed them on certain buildings that were important and the most important was the huge satellite that gave everyone the internet, tv and electricity. "Soon these titans will not know what to do" she said and laughed seeing where all the bombs were.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:52 pm
Skye smiled softly and nodded.  

Koritta

l_uke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:59 am
"Well,i guess my plan worked,since im hearing the alarms going off."Obio said."Titans,Go!.I always wanted to say that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:14 am
Skye took off into the air.  

Koritta

DaniBoi66

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:43 am
Natrea looked at her screen and saw the teen titans coming out " yes" she said and smiled when they would come to the alarm they would trigger a video camera to come up that would show her and she would show them what was going on and how they would never make it. She just had to wait.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff