Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Royal Broil Chalice Palace ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:33 am
grene looked up from the buffet table "huh? what was that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:12 am
Caylem sighed softly.  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:39 pm
"Well, things are bound to happen." said Thomas stoping singing, "Sorry, bit of a sore throt." he grabbing a glass of water. "Should prove to be amusing."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:55 am
Caylem smiled and took downed a drink, almost ambivilent and uncaring to the death that had been announced.  

Fighter for all

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:03 pm
the woman raised her voice so even the densest idiot would catch the hint
"if only there was a detective here to solve this murder"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:45 pm
grene looked up "it just so happens im a detective!"
he ways a chicken leg megesticly "and i shall solve this murder! nobody may leave!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:21 pm
Dime looked over her book of Sherlock Holmes, peering at the speaker for a moment, before closing the book, and slipping around the room to join the speaker unobtrusively. the book went into her pocket, and she folded her hands before her over the blue apron she wore over her white-and-blue checked dress (with fluffy white petticoats and black mary-janes).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:35 pm
Caylem cleared of a vase of a side table and sat on it. He twirled a card around his fingers.  

Fighter for all

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:59 pm
grene looked down smiling "ah dime! your hear just in time to watch me solve an mazing mystery! stand back and watch and maybe you can solve mysteries like me when your older!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:46 pm
Dime smiled. "Of course."
Dense enough to make lead look like pumice... but sweet. She pushed her bangs back and patted her friends head. "I'm sure you'll do amazingly. I'll be alowed to watch, right? It wouldn't be the same learning it all at the end."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:52 pm
Caylem lit a cigarette and watched the "detective" with interest.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:00 pm
grene nodded "of course you can! now lets see..." he pulled out a notepad with little check boxes
"lets investiage the scene of the murder!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:21 pm
CAylem looked over the detective's shoulder. A card appeared in his fingers. "Can i see too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:12 am
"Before I subject myself to this..." he thought for a second, "fine gentlemen's handiwork, I would like to point out two things. Firstly, he has yet to show any liscence, and, we should most likely first inform the athorities of such a hanious act." Thomas sounded quite bored by this turn in events, and sat down comfortably in a large chair. "I do think you all are a morbid lot, and I think theres more going on than any of us realise..." he said gesturing towards the various bounty hunters.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:38 am
Caylem sighed and tossed several cards to him, read in write order: "Shut up" "ruining fun" "Dark boy"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff