Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdumb Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:35 pm
bixyll went up to the roof and layed down looking at the stars  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:45 pm
killux turned to her vampire form and flew away from xigbar to get blood  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:52 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
Deruku trips over a tree root. "Ow!" She rubs her head, and sits up.

Zexion reached his hand to help her up. "Are you alright?"

Deruku grabs his hand. "Ya... I'm fine..." She rubs her head again.

~~The sun is setting, it's now night.~~

"Hey Zexion? Let's lay on the hill, we can draw pictures in the sky with the stars! Watch." She points her finger at the sky, and is now dragging the stars to make a heart.

Zexion saw the stars combine to form the heart. "Let me try..." He opened his hand to control five stars. He moved his fingers and the began to move fast like shooting stars. Then, they all crashed together to form fireworks by the heart shaped constellation.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:54 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"Hey Zexion? Let's lay on the hill, we can draw pictures in the sky with the stars! Watch." She points her finger at the sky, and is now dragging the stars to make a heart.

Zexion saw the stars combine to form the heart. "Let me try..." He opened his hand to control five stars. He moved his fingers and the began to move fast like shooting stars. Then, they all crashed together to form fireworks by the heart shaped constellation.

killux looks up at the sky not far from her then she flys down tawards them "got any blood?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:54 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"You're good!" Deruku gets some stars and makes Zexion's shape inside the heart. Her face turned red, but no one seen it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:55 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

bixyll was wathing from the roof he moved a star ;ike a comment and burst it through the heart  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:55 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

killux looks up at the sky not far from her then she flys down tawards them "got any blood?"

*ahem*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:56 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"No. Go hang out with the vampire bats, and suck a cow." She said. "HEY! Someone ruined my heart!"  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:58 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"No. Go hang out with the vampire bats, and suck a cow." She said. "HEY! Someone ruined my heart!"

"..." Zexion put both of his hands out and the stars came to his hand. They formed a heart in his hand and it span. "Is that better?" He was maintaining the stars within his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:59 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

"..." Zexion put both of his hands out and the stars came to his hand. They formed a heart in his hand and it span. "Is that better?" He was maintaining the stars within his hand.

"*sigh* i ment do you know where i could find blood?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:00 pm
FallenLight262

Deruku poked one of the stars. "Ya, thank you!" She hugged him.
(@ASR: Suck a cow! Like vamp. bats do!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:01 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion was a little shocked from the hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around her.  

FallenLight262

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:03 pm
bixyyl went to the edge of the roof and looked down and jumped off he landed on his feet and walked back int the forunt door wonder where everyone was  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:04 pm
FallenLight262
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
FallenLight262

Zexion was a little shocked from the hug. He slowly wrapped his arms around hers.

Deruku looked up at Zexion. "I-It's getting colder... The wind....." She said trying not to look embarrassed.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces