Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:22 pm
Rimshee
*he blushed lightly* other then you in my arms? *he smiled* no thanks

She smiled back as she carried a cup of white tea with peaches in it, taking a seat at the table. She looked up at him, patting the cushion next to her for him to join her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:29 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee
*he blushed lightly* other then you in my arms? *he smiled* no thanks

She smiled back as she carried a cup of white tea with peaches in it, taking a seat at the table. She looked up at him, patting the cushion next to her for him to join her.
*he sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her* hey, sweety  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:33 pm
Rimshee

She smiled, leaning against him as she took a sip of her tea. "So, did you sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:35 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She smiled, leaning against him as she took a sip of her tea. "So, did you sleep well?"
depends, how long was i on your lap? *he smiles* i'm joking, i slept well  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:09 pm
Inara slowly opened her eyes, her brow furrowing slightly as she looked at her surroundings, which didn't look like her home. She turned her head slightly, looking at Rim asleep beside her, a soft blush creeping up her cheeks. She must've fallen asleep without realizing it. She reached for Rim's hand, gently taking it in her own as she lay there on the teahouse floor. She smiled softly as she heard the birds chirping quietly outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:14 pm
Inara_Lenza
Inara slowly opened her eyes, her brow furrowing slightly as she looked at her surroundings, which didn't look like her home. She turned her head slightly, looking at Rim asleep beside her, a soft blush creeping up her cheeks. She must've fallen asleep without realizing it. She reached for Rim's hand, gently taking it in her own as she lay there on the teahouse floor. She smiled softly as she heard the birds chirping quietly outside.
*he opened his eyes and looked at her* sorry, but i wasn't going to let you fall...and when ever i tried to let go...you grabbed my arms and pulled them around you...  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:17 pm
She smiled softly, slowly sitting up. "It's alright, I'm not mad at you...I guess I just needed someone to be there with me while I slept."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:21 pm
Inara_Lenza
She smiled softly, slowly sitting up. "It's alright, I'm not mad at you...I guess I just needed someone to be there with me while I slept."
*kisses her cheek* sleep well?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:26 pm
Rimshee

She smiled nodding her head as she looked over at him. "Yes, I did...and you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:29 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She smiled nodding her head as she looked over at him. "Yes, I did...and you?"
must you ask? *he continued to hold her* are we, unintentionaly, moving too fast?  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:37 pm
Rimshee
must you ask? *he continued to hold her* are we, unintentionaly, moving too fast?

She thought for a moment, shaking her head softly as she looked up at him. "I don't think we are...do you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:39 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She thought for a moment, shaking her head softly as she looked up at him. "I don't think we are...do you?"
i was worried you would...  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:42 pm
Rimshee

She shook her head rising to her feet and starting to make some tea. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:56 pm
Inara_Lenza
Rimshee

She shook her head rising to her feet and starting to make some tea. "Would you like anything to eat or drink?"
*gets up and kisses her* tea  

Adin Nightroad
Captain

Inara_Lenza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:59 pm
Rimshee
*gets up and kisses her* tea

She nodded softly, kissing him back. "What kind of tea would you like?"  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items