Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
freakiest resident evil moment ever!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

freaky?
  poll whore
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:36 pm
What do you think "Italian Sausage" is made of?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:04 pm
Guh!! I have been deceived!!! Curses on you all!!!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

iBike

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:02 pm
Hmmm...mine would have to be the Regeneradors in RE4. The first time I didn't have the infrared scope,I kept shooting it, but it wouldn't die. So he ripped my freakin' neck out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:50 am
When I first played Resident Evil 4 I heard a chainsaw revving up and I jumped because I couldn't actually see where this Dr. Salvador was...turn a corner and BANG. Off with my head.

Also in Resident Evil 3 when zombies jumps through windows; I hate that. I usually run away though sweatdrop I run away from most things, but hey if I get an A rank then I don't care...

Kris_Manapaw

`iPod`

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:20 am
I think when in RE2 The zombies grab you by the boarded up windows, and when your on the bus, and when the licker comes out of no where. And its like you cant kill the licker with the gun from the gun store, that sort of arrow gun thing, you have to use like your bazuga.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:58 am
Kris_Manapaw
When I first played Resident Evil 4 I heard a chainsaw revving up and I jumped because I couldn't actually see where this Dr. Salvador was...turn a corner and BANG. Off with my head.

I had that very same problem, and he scared the s**t out of me for a while, so much that I heard a chainsaw go off while I was on my bike and I looked around and started peddeling faster, I went from going at a nice brist 8 miles an hour to double that at 16 miles an hour.
it was just some guy cutting down a tree sweatdrop

So.. yeah, Dr. Salvador from RE4. And I used to jump whenever somthing would jump through a window. And the leaches bother me... a little bit.
but in a good way.  

Willhellm

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:24 pm
The rabid dogs D<
Killed me every time, or, in Zero when you were only Rebecca in the beginning. After the first one, you thought it was over, it wasn't. D<
But seriously, they scared me every time.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:58 pm
One time, while I was playing RE4, I went up the stairs of this one house and this Dr. Salvador suddenly POPPED out of hiding. I had no idea he was there-- I was like, "YAAAAAGH! YAAAAAAAAAAGH! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! *BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!*" I filled the guy's face with shotgun lead. Even when he was dead, I was still kinda shaky.  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:16 am
I found everything about the Nyx in File 2 (the last boss) to be freaky. And he is the toughest boss for me to defeat. Even tougher then pretty much everything in RE4! ..at least when you fight him offline.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:48 am
ANYTHING is tougher than RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:51 am
Biohazard EXTREME
ANYTHING is tougher than RE4.

True. Most of those bosses just looked tough and were really pansies.
The Nyx is really F@%&#(^ hard though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:05 pm
Well I have two freaky stories to tell you guys about.

First, was in Resident Evil 2 when the licker jumps through the two-way glass.
Even though I've watched my brother do it before me, I still almost dropped a deuce in my pants.

The second was in Resident Evil 4. I was in the mine area where there's that sand tower with all the bear traps around it, right before the mine cart ride, the area with the two Dr. Salvadors. Anyways, I was shooting the Dr. up top through the window, and all he would do is run around in circles and then stand in the usual spot. Normally the guy at the bottom doesn't come out and bother me. Normally. So I continued on my shooting and then all I hear is the screaming, the chainsaw, and the sound of my urine dribbling down my pants.

Dr. Salvador from the bottom killed me while I was still using my scope view.
I was shaking really bad after that.
Hopefully you guys know which area I'm talking about.  

shouldbedeleted23

ShadeuxMaraxus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:15 pm
In CVX when the Zombie Dr. gets out of the bag and is eating the other guy and gore-ing him with the scalpel....That or when you read the file in the first Resident Evil Survivor about how Tyrants are made......and RE3 when you turn the corner in the alley and Brad busts trought the door all loud and the zombies are hauling a** at you.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:31 am
I'm pretty sure that he didn't have a scalpel.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:08 pm
IT gots to be the first time I played RE 2 The God Damn Lickers keep jumping out of no where and attacking. The Statue room with the jewels. the Integration Room in the police department. XD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff