Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:14 pm
*falls over--is tackled*

I announced when I leave in the announcements. sweatdrop

But don't worry. I have about two months left of hanging out at Gaia blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:19 pm
Leri
*falls over--is tackled*

Enjoy your two monthes Leri-chan...two monthes pass by fast...so does summer vacation crying  

SakuMeiMei

Jinnyb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:08 pm
cc-haruna
Leri
*falls over--is tackled*

Enjoy your two monthes Leri-chan...two monthes pass by fast...so does summer vacation crying
Doesn't it? I can still remember the last day of school. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:27 pm
Somebody tell me I'm crazy. I'm jamming all of the guild members into one tiny sheet of paper. I am DRAWING 102 gaia characters!! domokun What gave me this idea I don't know...I just know it's crazy...  

SakuMeiMei

Eternal Hime

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:16 pm
cc-haruna
Somebody tell me I'm crazy. I'm jamming all of the guild members into one tiny sheet of paper. I am DRAWING 102 gaia characters!! domokun What gave me this idea I don't know...I just know it's crazy...

o.O Thats going to be really hard to do. Good luck! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:16 pm
cc-haruna
Somebody tell me I''m crazy. I''m jamming all of the guild members into one tiny sheet of paper. I am DRAWING 102 gaia characters!! domokun What gave me this idea I don''t know...I just know it''s crazy...
Woah, drawing everyone in the guild! O_O That sounds fun *_*  

Froggy Furnishings

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:47 pm
Is it really? I have to read the anouncements more often. *cries* Don't leeaave.
I can also remember the last day of school. It was lousy and I hardly got to say goodbye to my friends, but alas...

Good luck on your conquest to draw all the people in this guild, Haruna!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Well well...the day shall be finally here!! In two hours!...I shall be going to...TORONTO!! Ho ho! blaugh 4laugh Anyyyyyyyywaaaaayyyyyysss...I won't see my luffy wuffy ( xp ) Guildy members till tomorrow at...approximately 9:00! (That would be about...10:00 Toronto time...and probably 8:00 Gaia time.) sweatdrop And I am sssssooooooooooo scared...it's my first plane trip alone... xp I'll admit it. I'm REALLY REEEEEEAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYYY SCARED!! crying This isn't good...I'm always scared of those weird people who check your handbags...I especially hate going through da gate thingymajiggy that sees if you're carrying a weapon or something. It's scary. But I'll live. (I hope. Let us all hope I will live.) I won't be able to talk to you guys for about 4 hours! (Oh the fear... xp ) Hoo hoo...but I truly am scared. I'm as scared as a twelve-year old can be.  

SakuMeiMei

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:21 pm
Ack, why are you going by yourself? And why to Toronto? o.o Sorry, I"m so annoyingly inquisitive...I hate going to the airport - I couldn't imagine going by myself! I'd probably faint dead away, wake up, get lost, miss the flight, and end up going back home...somehow. o0;

*hands Haruna a piece of paper with a note written on it proclaiming, "YOU SHALL LIVE."*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:53 am
cc-haruna

Wow, good luck! O_o I'd love to see it when it's done though. ^^;  

DemonHunterNaomi

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:53 am
cc-haruna
Well well...the day shall be finally here!! In two hours!...I shall be going to...TORONTO!! Ho ho! blaugh 4laugh Anyyyyyyyywaaaaayyyyyysss...I won't see my luffy wuffy ( xp ) Guildy members till tomorrow at...approximately 9:00! (That would be about...10:00 Toronto time...and probably 8:00 Gaia time.) sweatdrop And I am sssssooooooooooo scared...it's my first plane trip alone... xp I'll admit it. I'm REALLY REEEEEEAAAALLLLLLYYYYYYYY SCARED!! crying This isn't good...I'm always scared of those weird people who check your handbags...I especially hate going through da gate thingymajiggy that sees if you're carrying a weapon or something. It's scary. But I'll live. (I hope. Let us all hope I will live.) I won't be able to talk to you guys for about 4 hours! (Oh the fear... xp ) Hoo hoo...but I truly am scared. I'm as scared as a twelve-year old can be.

I would be scared, too... I've never flown before. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:39 am
Leri
*falls over--is tackled*

noooo! crying Leri!! crying we shall give u the best 2 months ever!! I plan on giving u a party thread ext month. u better be there~  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:21 am
Ohohohoho! Minna-san...I'm BACK!!! heart I'm back I'm back I'm back! I survived the plane ride! Yay! whee Tee hee hee hee...but an annoying lil kiddie is running around the house (thank God we're not related) and her voice is reminding me of another annoying lil kid back in Red Deer (that's where I live). Oh well... whee I'm glad to be on Gaia again....and I'm glad to be back in the guild. xp And I'll tell you my story. Ha ha. It was so weird. Okay, after people inspected my hand bags (that was actually NOT SCARY. I was so surprised. Usually people stare at me as if I seriously have a gun in my pocket or something.) I had to wait. And wait. And wait. And then switch gates. And wait some more. Until we were fifteen minutes late in boarding the plane (and an hour late in arriving too.) So....lucky me got to board the plane first. Before anybody else. Whoot! So I boarded the plane and then I had to sit by people I didn't even know. As expected on a plane but it was still kinda freaky because the one girl sitting right next to me kept on staring at me funny. xp Ha ha...lucky me got to see the stars you wouldn't usually see and I got to see a friggin lot of lights too. Lights. Like...streetlights and stuff...and the buildings looked so weird... xp Beh. So there was traffic in the landing area. So we had to sit for five minutes. Then the flight attendants figured out the gate was occupied. Another fifteen minutes. Then I had to wait an extra ten for all the other people on the plane to leave. (The flight attendant told me to. It was boring. whee ) Anyways...I had to wait for fifteen minutes in the airport...because the other girl who was also a person with the dog tag. (By the way the dog tag says UM. That means unnacompanied minor.) whee So there...then I finally walked. And I felt so weird. Because when I went through the doors I felt like a celebrity. whee But the first person I saw was my cousin. whee Meow. So now I'm in my aunt's house.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:30 am
Lepidus Light
Ack, why are you going by yourself? And why to Toronto? o.o Sorry, I"m so annoyingly inquisitive...I hate going to the airport - I couldn't imagine going by myself! I'd probably faint dead away, wake up, get lost, miss the flight, and end up going back home...somehow. o0;

*hands Haruna a piece of paper with a note written on it proclaiming, "YOU SHALL LIVE."*

Being the weird person I am I don't want mom to come with me. She annoys me. ANNOYS ME!! whee And I wanted to visit my cousins and my aunt and uncle. whee Tee hee...don't worry Light-chan. There are friendly people that will help you find your way if you need to. And if you're under 18 you can get like...special care. (Well in Canada you can anyway.) If you don't mind a dog tag you'll be fine. (You have to wear a thingy around your neck.)  

SakuMeiMei

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:07 pm
cc-haruna

Being the weird person I am I don't want mom to come with me. She annoys me. ANNOYS ME!! whee And I wanted to visit my cousins and my aunt and uncle. whee Tee hee...don't worry Light-chan. There are friendly people that will help you find your way if you need to. And if you're under 18 you can get like...special care. (Well in Canada you can anyway.) If you don't mind a dog tag you'll be fine. (You have to wear a thingy around your neck.)

Tee-hee, my mom nags. A lot. But I'm too scared to go anywhere alone. gonk
That's nice! I hope you have fun with them! I love visiting my cousins...for some reason there's, like, a billion girls and only a few guys...it's scary. (On my dad's side, anyway.) Ah, okay! I don't know how it works in the US, so I'm not going to take my chances. xx;; Dog tags! Those sound fun. whee

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff