Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:22 pm
*The food finished and the bell dang. She reached in and pulled it out then placed it on the bar top to cool. She walked over to the couch and picked up a book and began to read it. She crossed her legs and tapped her foot lightly to the music that she had turned on.*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:29 am
Alies
*The food finished and the bell dang. She reached in and pulled it out then placed it on the bar top to cool. She walked over to the couch and picked up a book and began to read it. She crossed her legs and tapped her foot lightly to the music that she had turned on.*

Naph sighed. He closed his eyes and smiled as Alies came to mind. Suddenly, everything tingled on Naphs arms .... as if something was watching him. He pulled himself up opening his eyes, and just as he did, a shadow moved out of the corner of his vision, but it was too quick and it dissapeared. He narrowed his eyes, scanning the area around him, but didnt see anything but the wind blowing gently across the grass and through the trees. He knew better than to shrug it off as nothing, but none the less he layed back, not being able to shake that feeling of being watched... finally his body decided it was bored of lying down, and he got to his feet, and walked inside, looking around warily. He entered and saw Alies, not wanting to disturb her, he sat down near her and started jotting down some notes in his journal...  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:32 pm
*Alies watched him walk in and noticed he was looking uneasy. She put her book down on the table near the couch and walked over to him. She wrapped he rarms around his neck and kissed his cheek.* Whats wrong love?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:07 am
He looked up at her, slipping his arms around her waist. "nothing" he smiled, "just tired.." he was breathing deeply, still worn out by the workout.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:18 am
*She nodded then went behind the bar and made him something that was steaming. She poured it in a cup and handed it to him.* It will help you relax.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:28 am
he accepted the drink and smelt it. As the sweet aroma filled his lungs he sighed, and drank a gulp. He nodded in appriciation, the warm liquid flowing through his body. He looked over at Alies, thanking her. He lay back, "so when do i get to meet Diana then?" he asked softly.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:46 pm
I don't know. I havn't seen her around. *She looked up toward her room and sighed. She was getting worried about her. She looked back at Naph and smiled.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:19 am
Naph put down his drink, and embrased Alies, "I'm sure shes fine" he whispered reasurringly. He put put emphasis on the words, hoping Alies would be ok. He squeezed her gently and smiled at her.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:29 am
*She smiled and nodded.* Yeah, she is my daugter after all and Rimshee's. I'm sure she got something from us. I hope you like her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:44 am
He smiled and looked up her, "I will, shes probably a little version of you" he laughed and kissed her lightly on the neck. He looked over at the counter where the food was cooling, "im just gunna grab that before it goes too cold." he said smiling.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:17 pm
*She laughed.* But of course love. *She walked over and brought him over the food.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:44 am
He thanked her as he accepted it, "you know i could have got that..." he grinned and kissed her on the cheek before tucking in. "mm this is good." he said between mouthfuls.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:35 am
*She laughs.* I'm glad you like it and I know you could've but why when I was already up? *She walked over to him and kissed his cheek, then sat down on the couch and picked up her book.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:33 am
He finished his food and put the plate on the floor next to where he was sitting. Wiping his mouth he looked over to Alies, "Whatcha reading?" he inquired.  

Naphalm

Alies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:49 pm
*She looked up at him and laughed softly.* Romance, getting ideas for later. *She put the book down and walked over to him, then handed him the book.* Read it, it has some pretty good ideas.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff