Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:55 pm
"For the record I didn't have a problem with anyone here, and I wasn't involved with any sort of brawl. What I was doing was merely a job, that of stopping the fight from runing the entire place the only way I knew how. So I will not face any sort of fines or penalties for something which I did not start, but tried to finish." Yawning a little she looked around rather unconcerned. Obviously she wasn't going to go on trial, even if she had to use all of her power to bring the entire bookstore down with this new enemy. "Really if you want to blame anyone then blame Xio for starting the fight, or that transexual cyborg for joining in and hiring me at the promise of 'I'll make it worth your while'"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:09 pm
"Libraries have windows and I left the door open. Even if it's not as powerful as outside I am still connected to them. Don't think because your power has me in it's grasp that I am incapable of escape or attack. Besides, with a sword this large a sheath isn't terribly conveinant. I will ask that you release me only once, after that I will be forced to show the full wrath of the Grandmaster of Celestial Swordmagemanship. I don't like to bother with such unncessary fighting or killing such as this, but if you push this issue then I will not hesitate to unleash my full power. I care not what happends to the rest of these people, only that they live long enough to amuse me, just be sure to let me go. As I have stated before I do not wish to fight you, but if you plan on judging me, then I will be forced to show you the error of your ways..."

Ooc: It says you can only use your powers when singing in your bio, so please fight fair if you're going to attack/punish my char please @.@  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:10 pm
Allan, who had only slid his chair away, narrowly being missed in two places by the falling heel.
"I merely answered the question requested of me," He said calmly. "I made no attack, nor offered any offense while on Library grounds." Ansem was very impressive when he put on his maginficence, but Allan had done nothing wrong. What Miso objected to had been some time ago, and, though he had revelled in the destruction, Allan had truly had no choice about destroying Dis. He had been summoned, and no power could keep him from completeing the task.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:10 pm
"Well that's rather easy. They were caught off-guard with many of them sleeping, against an enemy long since thought vanquished. An enemy that was truly horrible and merciless, taking hostages, and using the power of the terrible screams of loved ones to unnerve others. I am grown MUCH more powerful, as well as creative with my powers then my predecessors. Not to much more ruthless as well. I care little for morality, only that which grants me more power and control over others." Yawning a little, she cracks her neck, before finishing her reply. "Although since you only plan on messing with Miso...or Xio...or someone else that is not me, I shall bother you not, as I will not fight on matters that concern me not..."

Smiling wickedly at the female transsexual cyborg, she smiles wickedly. "Just remember that I have given my help to defeat your enemy, as such I WILL be collecting on that payment once we are free."

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:50 pm
*Miso pulls out a list, and waves it around.* Alright, I can see that none of you want to get a beat down from the ISA, so how about this. *Miso points at Allan, and glares.* I propose that you pay us, in full, for the damages. The total cost is... *He quickly glances at the paper, then back at Allan.* $50,000,000,000. *Miso flaps the paper around.* And while you're at it, you can tell me who summoned you. Or, i'll be forced to make you tell me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:20 pm
Jacquelyn hung in mid air, being suspended by a floating hand. Obviously, her face shows sign of boredom, and then pouts. " You guys are no fun..." She says sadistically. Being held in mid-air was one thing, but being told what to do and what not to do was another. Obviously, she showed no sign of respect to the large being in the room, and didn't even flinch at the sudden boom of thunder or sight of said larger being. She's seen worse. She looked towards the Celestial Fighter, " Yes, yes...all in due time." She'll have to attend to that nil-thought agreement later...unfortunately, it could be something she despises. But, for the moment, Jacquelyn focused her attention on the paper that Miso flailed around, and listened to his speech.  

MasterHan

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:57 pm
He leaves the mahole off to the side of the library open and steps out. The sunlight feels hot and uncomfortable on his skin. He didn't feel his power quite draining away because of the energy he put into his disguise, but he still wasn't comfortable in the sun. In addition, the world looked somewhat washed out, and almost bleached of color except for the black and white blur around him. He quickly went inside the library to escape the sunlight.

He stands in the lobby and waits for his companions.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:09 am
Allan blinked at Miso, and the strangest look entered his pale face.
And then he began to laugh. He was incapable of tears, or such of laughter would have creapt down his cheeks, but his wings trembled, and he shook in his seat, so great was his mirth.
After a few minutes of this, still struggling with laughter, he replied,
"Pay you?" and here he laughed again. "What a fools idiocy is this! He wants to be paid reparations!" He chuckled again, apparently infinitely amused. "And- and what's more-" His amusement threatened to prevent his continued communication. "what's more... he thinks he- can defeat us..." and here the riotous laughter began again, dying in the middle as he rose with a snap to stand at his full height (though less impressive thanAnsem's).
"Where were you when I was first commanded to destroy? You fell to my playing sword with no trace of resistance. I prowled and then, when nothing was offered for my entertainment, I finished you. And you have the mad gall to think that you can defeat us?" The seriousness fell away and he collapsed back into his chair, laughing once again. It was all too ridiculous.
but one must not think, that as handicapped by his amusement as he was, he was in any way or form an easy target.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Anakoni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:19 pm
*Miso grinned, and looked him in the eyes.* Oh? Are you really so strong yourself? Let me ask you...Did you single handedly steal the capital city of hell AND transport it to another dimension, all the while fighting against an entire army of demons? *Miso began to laugh wildly, as if this was the most entertaining thing he'd ever heard.* And further more, do you truly think that you're even close to being in the same league as me? Let me tell you a little secret: This body is just a shell! *Miso laughed again, And suddenly, a blast of searing hot wind came forth from him as he erupted in green flames, causing slight cracks in the ground around him. He hovered off the ground as his outfit burned away.* You're nothing but an insect compared to me! But, if you still believe yourself to be superior to me, then come and prove it! *He hovered in the air, awaiting Allan's move.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:30 pm
Blinking as she watches the mad ramblings of what seems to be higher level beings, she shrugs her shoulders. "Is all this prattling really necessary for us to watch? I mean if you're expecting us to bow down and worship either of you, I don't think it's going to happen. Therefore you should let us go, so we can do things that won't get us killed." Watching the man start shedding her clothes she begins staring at the transsexual cyborg. "Seeing a man naked is definitely NOT what I would call a good time."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:39 pm
*Miso snickers, and lets the flames die down. He still had the tattered remains of his skirt, panties, and socks left, although just a bit on the toasty side.* Hmph. The swordswoman is right. I have much more important matters to attend to than smacking around some arrogant children. *Miso taps the desk, then turns around and heads for the door.* Let's roll. We've gotta get me some new threads... *As he reached the door, the desk collapsed into a pile of shavings.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:47 pm
Hearing Miso head out the door she frowns at the fact that he was leaving her behind. "Uh...hello? Did you forget we're trapped her? If you free me then I'll use help use my powerful womanly fashion sense to help you get new clothes." She really hoped that her little ruse would get her out of this place. She was beginning to run low on power as it gradually ebbed out of her body. It was beginning to get almost painful being away from the stars for so long...  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

MasterHan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:52 pm
Jacquelyn, who spontaneously managed to get rid of an invisible hand holding her, simply followed Miso without a word. Possibly Miso's power canceled the effects of the holding hands. Along the way out, she grabbed the Swordsman woman, and dragged her along with her. " C'mon now, you're comin with me...We can negotiate that rather vague detail along the way to the clothing store...unfortunately."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff