Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:40 pm
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
you caalways catch up, read the anouncements. i added a SDC game on the ribon website. i also wrote how to play it because its in japanese. lol. xd but anyway, there really isnt much update tho.

I got a silver on that game xd *wants to try and get a gold*

Aisu-Kitsune
'Kay..I have 16 pages done so far. I used a comic font I had and changed some stuff. There were some things that were bothering me. Now most of them are fixed. I'll probably finish tomorrow..editing stuff takes longer than I thought. @_@

I don't have photoshop (but I want it). I have a program called PhotoImpression. It's not as good as PS but it does the job.

Ooh~ which comic font do you use Aisu-Kitsune? xd I'm trying to find this comic font that Aku-tenshi and most scanlators use to translate little notes as well as the manga-ka's notes on the side of the page sweatdrop I can't find it though. Do you know what that font is?

www.blambot.com has lots of free (and pay) comic fonts. biggrin And ones for sound effects and titles, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:28 pm
I made a Maora layout for my Livejournal. If anyone wants one, or one with another character (preferably using the same picture that the Maora came from), please let me know and I will make one for you! biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 pm
solarfacade
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME
you caalways catch up, read the anouncements. i added a SDC game on the ribon website. i also wrote how to play it because its in japanese. lol. xd but anyway, there really isnt much update tho.

Aisu-Kitsune
'Kay..I have 16 pages done so far. I used a comic font I had and changed some stuff. There were some things that were bothering me. Now most of them are fixed. I'll probably finish tomorrow..editing stuff takes longer than I thought. @_@

I don't have photoshop (but I want it). I have a program called PhotoImpression. It's not as good as PS but it does the job.

Ooh~ which comic font do you use Aisu-Kitsune? xd I'm trying to find this comic font that Aku-tenshi and most scanlators use to translate little notes as well as the manga-ka's notes on the side of the page sweatdrop I can't find it though. Do you know what that font is?

www.blambot.com has lots of free (and pay) comic fonts. biggrin And ones for sound effects and titles, too.

Yeah xd But I don't know which comic font to download... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:24 pm
Leri
solarfacade
Leri
KazehaneRio_FLAME

Aisu-Kitsune

Yeah xd But I don't know which comic font to download... sweatdrop

Well... they're all comic book-y, so you can choose one you like, I guess.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:10 am
Good point. But I hate downloading a font and not knowing what to use it for gonk I understand that they have labels like "SFX fonts" or "comic fonts"...etc. but I wouldn't know what words to use them for. sweatdrop

It'd be easier if I knew a scanlator and asked them what fonts they used.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:16 am
Leri
Good point. But I hate downloading a font and not knowing what to use it for gonk I understand that they have labels like "SFX fonts" or "comic fonts"...etc. but I wouldn't know what words to use them for. sweatdrop

I know Shoujomagic uses some of those fonts. I think they use one of the comic fonts for the text bubbles, and I know they use my favorite font, Twelve Ton Goldfish for some of their sound effects. biggrin They use Twelve Ton Goldfish's variants, too... Twelve Ton Fishstick and Sushi, I think they are called.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:12 pm
computer tech talk here! o_0! *compuzzled* anyway, i like that maora layout! its awesome!! xd i love it to bits~ i would ask you for a haine one, but...i never use livejurnal. lol. i have one, yet i never touched it since...erm...a year ago or so. lol xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:16 pm
solarfacade
I made a Maora layout for my Livejournal. If anyone wants one, or one with another character (preferably using the same picture that the Maora came from), please let me know and I will make one for you! biggrin

That's so cute! I'd want one but I have xanga so.. sad  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:25 pm
I have an livejournal, a xanga and a hosted blog sweatdrop

solarfacade
Leri

I know Shoujomagic uses some of those fonts. I think they use one of the comic fonts for the text bubbles, and I know they use my favorite font, Twelve Ton Goldfish for some of their sound effects. biggrin They use Twelve Ton Goldfish's variants, too... Twelve Ton Fishstick and Sushi, I think they are called.

Thanks Solar-san heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:28 pm
Kaze & Aisu: Thanks!
Leri: You're welcome. biggrin  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:19 am
i have xanga, livejournal and myspace, which i never use. myspace only if i get messages, and im only on it just enough to read and reply. lol. so no point on having one, ne? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:08 pm
We're getting very off topic, aren't we? xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:19 pm
yes...lol xd but i guess we can because the gaia ppl cant move us to the chatterbox. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:50 pm
Mm... so what's the new news on SDC Kaze-san?  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:40 am
i dont have the latest ribon, so im not sure yet. but im getting it soon~ i cant wait!! xd i want to know how haine will kick that evil sisters of hers. and her brother is kind of annoying as well. >_< oh well, anyway, i have to get off soon anyway, so ill stop here. xd but ill make sure to post anything if i find new~ heart  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff