Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
O XIII Party.(byob) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Mizoni

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:07 pm
"The offer still stands."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:07 am
cl0ud-sephir0th
"The offer still stands."

*hugs him and cries and then faints*  

MizNaughty520

Riku Mizoni

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:23 am
"Could somebody go prepare a bed for her?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:08 am
cl0ud-sephir0th
"Could somebody go prepare a bed for her?"

*still asleep with my arms drapped around his waist* zzzzzzzZZZZZZ  

MizNaughty520

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:37 pm
"ill go" sinthia walks inside to an empty room and pulled out a few blankets and layed them out over the bed and then a few pillows

she looked down the hall at the end bathroom the light was on she headed down the hall and opened the door

no one was there she grabed a galss of water and some advil and brought it to the room. she fliped a light on and sat the water and the pills on the night stand near the bed

she closed the window and curtians and headed out back to demyx and alita "the room is ready" she wispered out to demyx softly  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:49 pm
"Very good."*Lifts Alita and carries her to the room*  

Riku Mizoni

l o v e s y d n e y

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:55 pm
sinthia followed and watched "we should leave her to rest" she left the room before he could answer she went in to the bathroom and turned off the lights  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:40 pm
*comes in* "yay party party i love partys " *jumps around like an idoet*  

hadesgirl

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:46 am
hadesgirl
*Zexion catches 'hadesgirl' by the shoulders to stop 'her' from jumping around* "Settle down please...we might need to be quiet for Demyx's new houseguest."

((I used quotation marks because I am not sure if you are here as yourself or not, and/or what gender your character is))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:27 am
*Lays Alita down and leaves the room,closing the door behind him.*  

Riku Mizoni

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:19 am
*Wakes up* eh..AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:36 pm
*Opens the door.*"Whats the matter?"  

Riku Mizoni

hadesgirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:41 pm
Ayaji
hadesgirl
*Zexion catches 'hadesgirl' by the shoulders to stop 'her' from jumping around* "Settle down please...we might need to be quiet for Demyx's new houseguest."

((I used quotation marks because I am not sure if you are here as yourself or not, and/or what gender your character is))
((well im mizu and a girl for party rps))"but i jest ate 5 bags of candy a leatter of coke so i need to be crazy and and do you have any rum"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:53 pm
sinthia sat down on the edge of the tub thinking about the day she looked around the bath room slowly then some thing shiny caught her eye  

l o v e s y d n e y

Ayaji

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:21 pm
hadesgirl
Ayaji
hadesgirl

((well im mizu and a girl for party rps))"but i jest ate 5 bags of candy a leatter of coke so i need to be crazy and and do you have any rum"

*Zexion frowned slightly* "No, the rum is always gone...and since when does candy carry a contract requiring you to be hyper?" *he looks around for some candy*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff