Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Guardians: Clash of the Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Episode 2 Poll: Which Titan Senshi should bite it first?
  Sailor Hyperion
  Sailor Coeus
  Sailor Theia
  Sailor Phoebe
  Sailor Themis
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:13 am
Sailor Io ran over to her father. "I'm right here father." She placed her hands over his wounds after de-transforming. "Maybe we can find someone to heal you?"

Araceli looked at Tara in amazement. She knew Tara was always strong, but she never imagined she would be THAT strong.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:24 am
Saturn Knight grunted as Sailor Phobe's arrow penetrated his barrier wall and impaled him in the shoulder. The pain shot through his body, leaving his arm numb for only a second or so. He smiled at Sailor Theia's reassurance, tilting his head to kiss her longingly on the lips.

"I know you will." He smiled to her as the kiss ended, reaching up to brush a stray lock of hair out from in front of her face. "But let me take care of you too."  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:07 pm
Kohana was glad to see Karin at the door when she had opened it, atleast she found one of the two she was had been looking for. Plus not even a moment later it seemed Ceres had appeared also. This was defiently making her job a lot easier, now all she had to do was hope they got to Jupiter in time to help Kiyoshi and Araceli.

"No we need to head to Io Castle. Kiyoshi misunderstood the location when he told you, which I guess was sort of my fault to begin with, but never mind that we have to get going." She quickly informed the two, as her two fans formed in her hands, as she transformed into Sailor Charon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:57 pm
Karin nodded and she transformed into Sailor Dream.

"Oh. Before I forget..." He took the pendants off his neck and held them out to the girls. "this is for you..." He handed the pendant of Oceanus to Charon. "And this is yours..." He placed the pendant of Iapetus directly into Dream's hand.

Dream held up the pendant and looked from it the Ceres and back. "Where di you get this?"  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:15 pm
Sailor Charon took the Oceanus pendant, as she examined it in the palm of her hand. She was about to ask the same thing that Dream had, but she beat her to. She did have another question though, as she immediatly blurted it out after Dream had finished hers and before Ceres had given an answer to the first question.

"What are theses exactly?" She asked curiously, before attempting to put it on.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:36 pm
Araceli shook her head after staring at Tara and went to go check on Saturn Knight and Sailor Theia. She was still warry of Theia, but she was more worried about Saturn Knight to care at the moment. "Are you alright Saturn Knight? I saw that arrow hit you and..." She noticed then how he was looking at Sailor Theia. "Um... I think I'll leave you two alone..."  

Darkness Cake

Lacroia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:23 pm
Theia changed out of her senshi form after seeing Araceli come by. I don't want her to think I'm going to hurt anyone. She was wearing a white tunic top with a short red skirt. Her hair in ringlets down the sides of her face. She took a deep breath and smiled at the wary Sailor Miranda and tried to look as small as possible.

"I thank you all for letting me live, and you, beloved Knight of Saturn, for accepting me as a mate." Theia knew that on her world when a man said he was going to protect you and you him it meant you were going to be together the rest of your lives. This all confused Theia to an extent who had no idea she was ever going to get to this point with anyone. She blushed when she thought about it. But... I can't get a planet for myself this way. And if I don't, my Star Seed will start to decay. She remembered Iapetus who had died before any of the rest and he was stronger than her. I'm going to die... Her expression immediatly changed from joy to despair. How can I think about happiness now! I'm running out of time! Phoebe...

"Tara, you and Araceli need to let Crius kill me. I don't want you to be killed fighting over me." He fingered his henshin brooch. There as a long gash down the center of it. He was unable to feel anything from it. It looked like part of him dyed inside. "I don't think I'll be able to be a senshi anymore." He laughed. "That whole process always confuses your mother." Cringing he corrected himself. "Confused." He opened one red stained eye and the other stayed shut. Grunting he stood up with assistance from Taranis.

((note: Iapetus supposedly died from his Star Seed losing power because his planet was destroyed. Oceanus was killed by Galaxia while the rest of the Titan Senshi, minus Mnemosyne, tried to evacuate as many people as they could out of the system. The pendants are made from the brooches they had))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:20 pm
Saturn Knight wrapped the two of them in power, teleporting the both of them back to his penthouse back on Earth. With a similar swirl of power, his armor and weapon vanished back into the place where he stored them when not in use.

"My name is Kiyoshi, what may I call you beloved?" He carefully lifted her from her feet and carried her to the bedroom, kissing her tenderly. "No more sadness, only love and joy. Because you belong with me from now on." He whispered to her, kissing her again; only this kiss was passionate and filled with heart pounding desire.  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:04 pm
Araceli smiled when Kiyoshi teleported home. Better go back to Tara and her father She turned back and walked back over, hearing his comment.

"We are not about to let some senshi kill you! We're strong enough to protect you..."

Tara nodded. "She's right father! Us plus the other senshi will be able to protect both you and Theia, since it seems she's changed sides as well." She hugged her father, wary of his wounds. "Even if you cannot be a senshi any longer, it doesn't mater. We can protect you... I don't want to loose you now..." Tear started to form in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:05 am
"I'll need to answer those latre. Right now we need to go to Jupiter and help the others."

Dream couldn't help but nod in agreement. "Yeah. We should hurry." She placed the pendant around her neck.  

Christica

Mewling Paladin

Lacroia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:56 pm
Theia's heart beat fast like that of a rabbit.

"I am Iolanthe." It meant little violet. "I.." She felt Kiyoshi's heartbeat against her chest. "I don't know where we go from here. I really don't know what I need to be doing here. Maybe this?" She quickly reversed herself with Kiyoshi throwing him onto the bed. She kissed him deeply. A tear fell from her eye. The emotions from seeing Phoebe try to kill her and then seeing her die were still fresh in her mind. But she felt a need to throw herself into the void. Maybe I can just forget it all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Arietis was letting Tara and Araceli guide him.
"Take me home Tara. Take me home." He knew that home no longer meant a place anymore. It meant being with the people you cared about and by loosing a wife, he gained another daughter in a sense. He smiled, Eurydice would have loved the irony and he could almost hear her laugh.

"I have a feeling everything is going to be okay."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man in the purple robe, though trusting Ceres, decided to pay a visit to Dream and Charon. He faded into their vision and leaned against a wall.

"You two might want to stay on earth a while. The party is just getting started and I believe one of you is the guest of honor. I also think I head Crius the hunter is coming. Lucky girls you are." His cloak lifted slightly to reveal piercing yellow eyes that seemed almost bestial. A strand of black hair fell across his face. One would think he was attractive from what could be seen of him. He still had the gentle aura from before but he seemed to be wanting something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:11 pm
Tara smiled and looked at Araceli. "Where are we to go?"

"My house. I have plenty of room since it was designed for a family, 3 bedrooms. And I would be honored if you two would live with me."  

Darkness Cake

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:21 pm
Ceres pushed Dream behind him. He didn't feel hostility from the guy but he wanted to be safe.

Dream took Ceres's hand and patted it. "It's alright, Ceres-kun" Sh walked towards the man. She could feel herself drawn to him, but she couldn't understand why. "How do you know this and who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:45 pm
"Well I could just come out with it and say I'm stalking you. All of you in fact. I have alot of free time." He looked over at Sailor Charon. A finger pointed in her direction and he laughed.

"Your a quiet one. You should thank me for the present. It can be used in conjunction with your current powers you know. You can actually slow time down momentarily now." He faded and reappeared closer to Kohana.

"You're quite lovely too. And if that silly knight doesn't see it he should be ashamed." He rubbed his ring finger over the arch of his nose.

"Oh. I forgot I came to answer your questions. Please ask away but be prepared, I may ask you for something sooner or later." He pulled up his feet and sat in mid-air.  

Lacroia

Christica

Mewling Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:02 am
"And what might that 'something' you want be?"[Ceres]

"WHat can I do with this?" She was indicating the pendant. That was the only question that currently came to her mind. Hopefully Charon could think of more.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff