Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How many chinese people wear glasses / contact lenses? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wear glasses / contact lenses?
Yes
70%
 70%  [ 29 ]
No
29%
 29%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 41

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:22 pm
@ yalie5: I always carry some sterilisation liquid with me all the time, but you're probably right about my friend; he has more of a devil-may-care attitude so he probably doesn't carry the stuff around.

@ azn_cutie_pie: Hoorah for the contact lense wearers! blaugh I didn't think there were any more in this guild.

@ Night Rain55: It may be that he got some genes from your parents which allowed him to have normal vision. However, his near-sightedness may just settle in at a later time in his life - that's what happened to my cousins who got near-sightedness in their teens.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:28 pm
I wear night time contact lenses. They adjust your eyesite.  

Zafkiel

Night Rain55

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:10 pm
Tokioka
@ Night Rain55: It may be that he got some genes from your parents which allowed him to have normal vision. However, his near-sightedness may just settle in at a later time in his life - that's what happened to my cousins who got near-sightedness in their teens.

Well... I think my brother is probably starting to very slowly having eye problems. But it's not so serious that he needs a check up. He still sees perfectly fine. It's just because when he tried on his friend's glasses, he saw better. But my bro really has good eye vision. So I'm guessing he's already starting to turn blind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:18 am
practically my whole dad's side wears classes  

[ Robyne ]

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:33 am
inu_gurl23
Haha mine's the opposite!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:38 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
inu_gurl23
Haha mine's the opposite!

I think both sides of my family are pretty evenly balanced. xd  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:42 pm
Tokioka
@ yalie5: I always carry some sterilisation liquid with me all the time, but you're probably right about my friend; he has more of a devil-may-care attitude so he probably doesn't carry the stuff around.

well if he was a girl he'd prolly carry in his purse /bag. i always carry the stuff to clean glasses with in my bag. that and glue, my wallet and keys. and if my bag is big enough bandaids, umbrellas, jackets and whatnot. lol. though my aunts have asked if i ever thought of contacts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:39 am
yalie5
Tokioka

well if he was a girl he'd prolly carry in his purse /bag. i always carry the stuff to clean glasses with in my bag. that and glue, my wallet and keys. and if my bag is big enough bandaids, umbrellas, jackets and whatnot. lol. though my aunts have asked if i ever thought of contacts.

Ah yes, the handbag - there really isn't a male version is there? And it's so compact too. smile
Anyway, when I was wearing my glasses I never kept the lens cleaning cloth or the glasses case - just couldn't be bothered. It's kind of different with contacts though, cos if they fall out you have to use the sterilisation liquid, whereas with glasses I usually just rubbed the lenses on my shirt or trousers.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:39 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

Ah yes, the handbag - there really isn't a male version is there? And it's so compact too. smile
Anyway, when I was wearing my glasses I never kept the lens cleaning cloth or the glasses case - just couldn't be bothered. It's kind of different with contacts though, cos if they fall out you have to use the sterilisation liquid, whereas with glasses I usually just rubbed the lenses on my shirt or trousers.

yes there is. it's called a manbag i think. i want to say murse but those are male nurses lol. anyway i don't carry the cloth. just the liquid.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:04 pm
i don't  

Kuchiki_san

simplysteel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:07 am
I only wear glasses to see the board from the back of the room, but otherwise, I don't wear em, and I don't need em.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:18 am
I've got glasses, but I hardly ever wear them cause my eyes arn't that bad xd

sleepychinese

BlackFireEX

Timid Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:43 am
I only wear glasses when I'm doing school work and computer stuff, like close stuff.. but when you try to see far away stuff with the glasses, it just doesn't work.. mad D too blurry and makes you dizzy..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:41 pm
pratically everyone wears glasses or contact lenses.
some people don't because they take good care of their
eyes. but i read too much so i have glasses. xd  

[.Mihiko-chan.]

a polka dot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't wear glasses yet, but most of my family is near-sighted. D: But my left eye is only 20/25, and my mom didn't get glasses until she was 15, so I probably will get glasses sooner or later. D:

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff