Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
RESIDENT EVIL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:48 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
(no prob love ya heart biggrin )
"isnt that what that woman with no memory had?" she sounder worried
* eek how could she possibly know that* how do you know about that?? stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:51 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"i got board working in the offices so i looked *cough*hacked*cough* throught a few files " she iched her nose  

l o v e s y d n e y

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:59 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

"i got board working in the offices so i looked *cough*hacked*cough* throught a few files " she iched her nose
damn stressed we need more of it to keep it effective* looks around and miracuosly finds some in a half empty old breifcase with papers in it* hey i think i found something here confused come take a look  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:03 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

damn stressed we need more of it to keep it effective* looks around and miracuosly finds some in a half empty old breifcase with papers in it* hey i think i found something here confused come take a look

she limped over and kneeled and opened it "hmmm" she fliped throught the papers "bussinesse papers? maybe comander....no wait" so looked at the breithcase and lifted a small flap a ticking bomb was at the bottom "come on lets get out of here asap" she tried to stand "crap my leg help!"  

l o v e s y d n e y

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:07 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

she limped over and kneeled and opened it "hmmm" she fliped throught the papers "bussinesse papers? maybe comander....no wait" so looked at the breithcase and lifted a small flap a ticking bomb was at the bottom "come on lets get out of here asap" she tried to stand "crap my leg help!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Grabs the small case of the T-virus and picks her up and runs the other direction as the bomb ticks its final moments and exploded*lets not make me carrying you a habit stare  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:13 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

*Grabs the small case of the T-virus and picks her up and runs the other direction as the bomb ticks its final moments and exploded*lets not make me carrying you a habit stare

"fine that was the last time scream "  

l o v e s y d n e y

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:23 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

*looks at her and chuckles that turns into a all out laughter* blaugh xd your funny you know that right twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:34 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

*looks at her and chuckles that turns into a all out laughter* blaugh xd your funny you know that right twisted

"yea you told me that last year" she laughed with him xd  

l o v e s y d n e y

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:49 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

* chuckles * wink lets go * carries her as he walks further down a now lighter halway because of the flames*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:10 pm
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire
l o v e s y d n e y

* chuckles * wink lets go * carries her as he walks further down a now lighter halway because of the flames*

"hey what do you think of.. "she paused "never mind just keep going ill ask you later"  

l o v e s y d n e y

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:12 pm
...........*arkward silence for a while except for gunfire and the moaning of the undead* so what were you going to tell me before sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:15 pm
intense_fire
...........*arkward silence for a while except for gunfire and the moaning of the undead* so what were you going to tell me before sweatdrop

"what do you think of our team?" she quaried
((brb in like half an hour er so g2g take a shower))  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:19 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire

((kay)) they can be a pain in the a** sometime twisted but they can get the job done 3nodding why you asking sweatdrop * shoots another one in the head* 12-34 your in the lead sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:48 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire

((kay)) they can be a pain in the a** sometime twisted but they can get the job done 3nodding why you asking sweatdrop * shoots another one in the head* 12-34 your in the lead sweatdrop

"okay just wondering" she shoots twice "heh 35-12"  

l o v e s y d n e y

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:53 pm
l o v e s y d n e y
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
l o v e s y d n e y
intense_fire

"okay just wondering" she shoots twice "heh 35-12"
s**t your good but still why didnt you tell me to begin with* gets machine gun and kills three* 15-35  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff