Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:23 am
Leri
cc-haruna
Leri
cc-haruna
I have a strange feeling. Thanks to this art contest I've been erasing more and more...it's so scary...basically I never erase...and now I erase like crazy. domokun

Hehehe xd ;; I'm sorry... if it's a bad thing sweatdrop

Nah...it's okay... sweatdrop I just worry that one day I'll have a huge hole in my picture thanks to all the erasing...

Mm... I have a rather bad habit. Sometimes when I erase, I tug on the eraser too hard and it pulls the paper, making a crumple. gonk

I hate when that happens. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:14 am
*hic* Oh God....drawing that bracelet was so hard...*hic* And I've had the hiccups since I woke up this morning... gonk *hic*  

SakuMeiMei

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:57 pm
cc-haruna
*hic* Oh God....drawing that bracelet was so hard...*hic* And I've had the hiccups since I woke up this morning... gonk *hic*
Lol. That happens to me too. Hiccups just make it so hard to draw! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:24 pm
Skymeri
cc-haruna
Lol. That happens to me too. Hiccups just make it so hard to draw! xd

*nod nod* And I couldn't find my drawing this morning. And I found it hiding under alot of keys... xp I wouldn't have known it was there if I hadn't used the microwave...what an interesting hiding place...  

SakuMeiMei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:16 pm
this is awesome~ we have so many pplz who wants to join! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:33 pm
*blares trumpet* THE TANEMURA ARINA ART CONTEST HAS BEGUN! heart  

Leri
Vice Captain

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:46 pm
I would like to join. :3 All I need to do is have my friend scan the pic. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:31 pm
Lepidus Light
I would like to join. :3 All I need to do is have my friend scan the pic. xD

Yay! ok biggrin *adds*  

Leri
Vice Captain

Nanako_chii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:15 pm
Gaia Username: Nanako_Chii
Name: Nanako
Series: Full Moon wo Sagashite
Characters: Takuto and Mitsuki (as Full Moon)
Materials: Drawn in pen and colored on Arcsoft 2000
User Image
This was a pic I did when I heard about the contest, so I've been waiting for the contest to start, it was done rather quickly (as you can tell from the pen lines -_-) But I like the expression in Takuto's eyes! Would anyone be mad If I made another one of Takuto kissing Mitsuki?! Buahahaah

User Image
This was a pic I did in like half an hour x_x Its not good at all, it was drawn and colored on paint, then I shaded it on Arcsoft 2000
Series: Full Moon wo Sagashite
Characters: Takuto and Mitsuki
Materials: Drawn and colored in paint and shaded on Arcsoft 2000  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:49 pm
Leri

YAAAY! heart

Except now I really have to get to work. xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:03 pm
solarfacade
Leri

YAAAY! heart

Me too. xp And I have to start when I get home. (As you might have heard I'm in Toronto.) I don't have my drawing things with me. crying Except a mechanical pencil and an eraser but I need more than that. Notice that...I HAVE NO PAPER.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:32 pm
cc-haruna
solarfacade
Leri

YAAAY! heart

Me too. xp And I have to start when I get home. (As you might have heard I'm in Toronto.) I don't have my drawing things with me. crying Except a mechanical pencil and an eraser but I need more than that. Notice that...I HAVE NO PAPER.

xd I haven't drawn anything in a REALLY LONG TIME. The last time I drew something was for a welcome home present for my boyfriend. That was almost a year ago. D: Aaaah. Hopefully I can scribble something up for this contest. xd Hmm, I wonder who I should draw... I've been really into Time Stranger Kyoko lately, so maybe some characters from there...  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:45 pm
You know it never really occured to me to ask this before...but would it be okay if you drew characters from different series in the same picture? whee I know. It's weird right? But I think it would be fun...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:08 pm
cc-haruna
You know it never really occured to me to ask this before...but would it be okay if you drew characters from different series in the same picture? whee I know. It's weird right? But I think it would be fun...

I'm sure that would be fine. It's not weird, it sounds neat!  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:09 am
AH!!!!!!! The constest has started! O_O And I haven't done anything yet! xD -is doomed-  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff