Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
S.T.A.R.S. or Umbrella? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wesker and Alexia? Love?
  Love
  Trick
  Crush
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:22 pm
Okay, I thought it was my bad spelling...

A seance is when people have a meeting to summon and speak with spirits. You know when they sit in a circle with a ouija board and light candles? That's a seance.
And no I have never had one, nor do I plan on it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:32 pm
Why don't we have a seance and summon Capcom's integrity. Considering it's dead.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:41 pm
After summoning the Integrity, what would we say to it? confused I mean, other than "What the F***?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:42 pm
Well, we can ask who in particular killed it, then we'll know who our primary target is.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:51 pm
Fanboys. They're responsible for EVERYTHING.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:58 pm
Well, it wasn't fanboys who said, "Let's make it parasites instead of virus and zombies."
I wanna know which b*****d at Capcom said, "Let's do something COMPLETELY different from what our fans love."  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:03 am
And then what, Bio? Kill them all off? twisted  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:05 am
Precisely!  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:12 am
Going back onto topic... Who thinks it would be completely badass if there was a S.T.A.R.S. branch of Umbrella? I mean, I know they have the UBCS.... but they're just mercenaries.

The wheels in my head have been turning... since I looked at that loony old man...  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:17 am
Why have a STARS branch, when they can have the chief of the entire police department backing them?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:35 am
Because having a whole team with Umbrellas interests at heart makes things easier. That way, you don't have those pesky do gooders.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:59 am
Well, as far as I can tell, unlike in the books, in the games, the RPD was the only existing branch of S.T.A.R.S. They never made any references to there being STARS teams anywhere else.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:36 am
That always struck me as odd. You would think that there would be more STARS branches...
Hey, what determines whether your Alpha team and Bravo team? (or are they just two divisions...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:01 am
Well, Bravo team was like the secondary team. So Alpha was the main team, and in charge, then Bravo. It's simply for the purpose of dividing the numbers. If there were more members, there would probably be a Delta Team, Charlie, and some other teams. It's military lingo.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:51 pm
Okay. See, I always thought that Alpha team was the main team, but someone told me I was wrong. I got confused so I decided to ask people who would know. (You guys.)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff