Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Kaleb was pushed down onto the ground as Rooj and Celestia mounted him. "And... just where does Mistress live?" He looked to Ike. "And let's just hope your slave dog can keep up with me." He smiled, laughing playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:07 pm
Ike the older slaver growled at the comment and Rooj laughed. Wrapping her arms around Celestia she pointed ahead. "Go straight four blocks, take a left two blocks. It will be on the right."

Rooj began bouncing on his back, eager for the ride as she hugged Celestia close.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm
Celestia purred, being so close to someone again, as she held onto Kaleb. Soon, Kaleb was racing down the streets; one block, two blocks... Soon he was turning left, making sure to take in the directions and surroundings. Stopping, he looked to his right. "This one Mistress?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:47 pm
It was a modest manor surounded by taller buildings with a four foot high wall and an iron gate. Climbging off of Kalebs back, Rooj opened the gate and walked into the small yard to see the manor. It was four stories including the attic and it included a dining room, kitchens, two slave quarters (one for either gender) three bed rooms, a never used library and a parlor.

The entire house looked like it was built in the 18th century and showed signs of disrepair and work being done recently to make it livable.
"This is my manor." Rooj said proudly.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:01 pm
Celestia and Kaleb slowly followed Rooj into the yard as they looked around. Then suddenly, "If you need more help on your home, I am here to help you, Mistress." Kaleb said out loud, Celestia eying him down.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:05 pm
"Oh? You can fix houses too?" Rooj asked in surprise as she led her new slaves into the entrance way of her modest manor. "I also picked up another slave recently though for some reason she was asleep the whole time." She mentioned off hand.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:12 pm
"I was taught a couple things while living with our third owner. Celly and I have had a total of four owners... you being our fifth. She was nice, but she died due to complications to her heart... As in the will, we were passed down to her grandson... our fourth owner." Kaleb stated, holding Celestias' smaller hand in his. Celestia's ears flattened against her head as Kaleb spoke of their past.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:19 pm
"So aside from thunder magic, healing and house repairing what else can you do?" Rooj asked, laughing at how she cheated that slave owner and got such a good deal.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:27 pm
[Rooji Manor]
Apple or Anabella was currently in the manor owned by her new master Rooj and in some way or another Apple doesn't even remember how she got here in the first place.Squinting her eyes she sat up looking around the dark room it looked like she was in a living room of some kind.And moving her eyes down she was on some kind of couch.Yawning she stretched her arms into the air and stood up.Walking around she made her way into some form of a foyer..maybe? Then making her way outside she sniffed the air and walked around the manor to the yard." Dammit this girl is so rich." she thought, making her usual straight expression.She kept a distance from her new owner and...other slaves and watched with slight curiosity.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:34 pm
[Rooj Manor]

The young robin girl clapped her hands. "Goody! My unfuzzy cat pet is finally awake." Approaching the cat girl, Rooj reached up to pat the neko girl on the head.

"Whats your name?" Rooj asked curiously.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:55 pm
Swiping Rooj's hand away she kept her straight expression " I don't like being pet." she said, taking a step back from her. " My name is An- call me Apple" she continued.Apple yawned once more showing off her sharp small fangs "...." saying no more Apple was the kind of neko who actually knew her but from her head.Apple blinked and moved her eyes past her new Master and looked over to the other slaves.Then her eyes moved back to Rooji slowly " I suppose you have a name." she added, as a slight breeze blew past them both.[writers block]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:24 pm
Rooj waved her hand in the air which stung a bit from being slapped away. "My name is Rooj Ruler and I am your new owner. I bought you and everything."

Grabbing Apples sleeve, Rooj pulled her down to eye level. "Now if your a good pet you will be treated very well but if your a bad pet Im supposed to punish you so please be good."

Rooj then placed her feathered hand on Apples head and tried petting her again.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:56 pm
Apple growled was she just being threatened by a robin girl and is she petting her again." F**k you......" Apple whispered, pushing her hand away once more." Master or not I'm not your friend I'm your servant...Punish me." she said, and began to walk away " I'm going back to bed." she added.As she walked back into the darkness her fluffy red tail just dragged on the cold ground.Walking back into the Manor she found herself back in the so called living room and made herself comfortable.Soon after she was comfortable she closed her eyes and listened to her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 pm
(Rooj Manor)

Kaleb laughed at Rooj's question. "I do a multiple of things that mine and Celestia's third owner taught me to do... I can cook and clean the house while also do the laundry... As our deceased owner called me... I tended to do more feminine chores than the other males... but I am still a young boy... I do whatever it is my owner wishes... And Celly here... well she is the spirit that can calm you... I wouldn't be surprised if you were angry and she walked over to you, and this wave of calmness washed over you... she's that special..." He smirked, watching the young cat girl look over her surroundings.

Kaleb then watched the scene between Rooj and Apple as he looked after Apple, walking into the living room. He then walked to Rooj, speaking quietly. "I could shock her for you, Mistress." Meanwhile, Celestia, still new to her surroundings, seemed to innocently follow Apple to the living room, her long bushy tail dragging against the floor. "Why was Apple mean to Mistress?" She asked quietly, walking to the still cat.

Kaleb watched Celestia, making sure that the larger cat didn't harm the smaller child.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:45 pm
"I give you permission to discipline her if she damages my property. Just dont harm her seriously." Rooj said as the leopard girl approached Apple.

Walking upstairs, Rooj entered her bedroom and searched a steamer trunk for fun little costumes she purchased to dress up the cute slave pets for her amusment. Walking back down the stairs, Rooj had an arm load of fun little costumes to dress her slaves up in.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff