Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
Introduce yourself here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Death_Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:54 pm
Hi I'm Sakura, and I love the supernatural. You all have no idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:01 pm
My name is Lina, or Halina which ever you choose.
I have had a strong belief in ghost ever since I was young, around the time that my grandfather died.
I am 22 now and trying to figure out some things that are happening in my life right now, all of which seems to have links to the paranormal. You will most likely find me here asking questions, it tends to be what I am good at.  

Halina

youngspirit12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:16 pm
Um Hi...Im Chyanne and I never use to be a believer in Spirits or parnomal activity,untill I moved in my new apartment,The T.V turns on by itselfs,I could have it on 1 channel and then it would turn to another channel,and the Bathroom door would open by itself when It is closed,And I thought I could talk about some of the stuff I had seen and what happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:00 pm
Hello all smile I'm Jetta and I am a long time lover of the paranormal and have experienced many things myself. I love to ask and answer questions so I hope I fit in fine here blaugh  

JettaKD

6,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

fallenangel182

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:24 am
Hey

Im new here!!
My name is Emma and I'm 18. I live in England and i am a believer.

I have seen a few ghosts and experienced paranormal activity.
Im also an avid ghost cam watcher, so pm me if you find anything on them, or new ones.

Nice to meet you all biggrin

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:54 am
I'm Rose and I love paranormal things. My favorite paranormal series are So Weird, Paranormal State, and Supernatural. I'm glad that I got accepted because I love talking to others who like paranormal things too.  

Kallistea_Rose

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Geirhildr the Merciful

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:09 pm
Hi all I'm Leslie. And I'm really excited about this guild. I can't wait to read about all your experiences and maybe post about some of mine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:56 pm
Name's Gabriel. I most often use this site for role-playing and such, but as a huge fan of Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi and other paranormal things, I had to join this guild. If you visit my profile, you'll see mainly my roleplaying character and all the info I have on him. I don't really choose to divulge too much information about who I really am or anything here on Gaia, but I do have other sites like Myspace for that.

I am actually stepping out of my comfort zone a bit sharing some personal information about myself, of course, but its not like its top secret personal stuff anyways.

I'm 26 years old and have been a fan of all things paranormal ever since I was a child. I was that kid who'd go into the school library and check out or read books on Ghost Sightings, UFO sightings, and basically everything under the sun. As much as I wanted to believe everything I was reading, I was a big skeptic for a kid. I personally never had any experiences that I couldn't explain, but despite my skepticism, I couldn't really explain any of the things I read about.

So along comes Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi and I dive headfirst into it. I've been watching it ever since, constantly listening and watching for any signs of activity in the places that TAPS goes to visit.

Bottom line is that I am a believer now, but I don't necessarily believe in ghosts the way most people do. As for UFO sightings, I also have a differing view than the skeptics as well as most believers. I do believe that we are certainly not alone in the universe. The vastness of it is so mind-bogglingly huge that the probability of us being alone is practically impossible. As to whether or not aliens from other worlds actually visit us, of that, I doubt. Still though, if there is a top UFO sightings show on tv, you can guarantee I'll be watching it most likely. As for my belief in ghosts and such, well that's a bit lengthy for me to cover here in an introduction, so I'll save that for later. I do believe that there are spirits that sometimes walk among us and sometimes may even take shape, or speak, but as to whether or not they are the spirits of our dearly departed, I have my doubts.

I have had other experiences too that I'll share along the way, not all dealing with ghosts or UFOs, but equally classified as paranormal. One of them actually occurred while I was living in Ecuador for 2 years a while back. But I'll post that later.

I love legends and folklore and am an avid collector of such. If you have any local folklore or local legends, native american stories, or even stories from your family history, I'd love to hear them.

One again, I look forwards to meeting everyone and sharing some of my own insight, knowledge, and personal experiences to the mix of things.  

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Jannyloujanjan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:57 am
Hello there, I am Jannyloujanjan but you can call me Jan. I love everything about the supernatural. I have alway believed in the supernatural. I have also lived in haunted houses all of my life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:47 pm
Hello. My name is Melaniecat. I live in Texas and at one time I lived with a ghost. I know some of you may not believe it, but I really did live with it. He was an old man and I could see him reflected in my hallway bathroom mirror. He was a peaceful fellow and only made himself known when someone in the apartment argued. He also liked to play with the front door. Sometimes when you wanted to go out he would prevent the door from opening or closing. If we got to loud he would rattle the dishes until someone went into the kitchen and asked him to please be quiet. Also when he was around, my kitten would not go into the living room. She would hide in my room and nothing could make her stay in the living room, not even her favorite treats. At first I was scared to stay by myself, but over time, I realised that he wasn't going to hurt anyone and was just lonely for company. It was one of the most interesting times of my life. I just thought I would tell you that as well as introduce myself to everyone.  

melaniecat

Aqua Sage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 am
I'm Mikey, I believe in: ghosts, demons, angels, sprites, and the beyond. And also magic. I believe we all have magic in us. biggrin
And I'm 18 years old, and I live in Germany, but I will be back in the states soon. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:21 pm
ello im Caetlyn i like music, games, anime, supernatural thing,
i live in Las Vegas, i seen ghosts/ angels/ devils when i was a child but i cant any more T.T

Bara_cha

hatchick

7,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:31 pm
hi, my name is hatchick and i am really curious about paranormal things and things that puzzle one's mind...
i have a seen a lot of ghost this past few days in our school(they said that our school used to be a cemetery)
and sometimes i can see them following some of my friends..
it's really creepy though...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:55 am
Greetings! My name is Saronda. I just joined this guild a bit ago. I'm probably the only spirit member you have, as well. I'm inhabiting my friend's body to speak with you all. I'd give you my picture, but...well you obviously cant take one of me.  

elvenbanshee615

GSoulFlame

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:03 pm
hi my name is g.soulflame and thank you for letting me jone you gild. my interest are cooking anime and maga and the supernatural. well.... by.  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff