Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:57 pm
Miles acted quickly, pulling a single blade from his pack, now glad he'd carried it with him. He spun it once before holding the weapon out infront of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:12 pm
Karasu landed on top of him. The only thing keeping her from tearing him to shreds was his sword. Yousei gasped and tried to think of what she could do. Karasu! What is wrong with you?? Why are you doing this!? she shouted in her mind, hoping to be able to talk sense into her friend. Karasu's pupils widened, as she focused on Miles just below her claws. Immediately, she got off of him and shook her head, as if trying to break free of something. She then beat her wings against the ground and took off in one swift motion. Yousei ran after her, but was unable to stop her, as she flew into the clouds above.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:18 pm
Miles pushed himself up, raising his arm before casting his weapon into the ground. "******** beast!" He called out, his rage getting the better of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:23 pm
Karasu had long-since disappeared into the clouds. Yousei walked carefully over to Miles, hoping not to anger him further.
"..Are you all right...?" she asked.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:26 pm
"No," Miles spat angrily, kicking his sword. His foot acted as a fulcrum, bending the blade back and breaking chunks of the deck off. He scooped up his weapon, sliding it into his pack and stomping away.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:00 pm
Yousei stepped back, as Miles spat at her. She watched as he left and sighed heavily, before looking up at the sky, hoping for any sign of her guardian and friend...

Karasu flew through the clouds, above. Terrible memories from her past flashed through in her mind.. She thought of her brother, and her father's rage. Her mother's death... She shut her eyes tightly, and shook her head, trying to break free of her past. Finally, her thoughts fell on Yousei.. Her one priority in this world was to look after Yousei, and she had instead attacked her..
Finally, after much thought, she began her descent to the ship once more.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:15 pm
Orion softly padded up the stairs to the deck, his katana drawn "what the hells going on?" he asked, a look of rage about his face "who the hell woke me up?"

Storming onto the deck, ready for combat he looked around. As he noticed any fudeing that may of happend was over he put his blade away, "what the hell happend?" he asked rubbing his eyes, "we there yet?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:18 pm
Miles sat at the stern of the ship, his knees once again pulled to his chest. He held his knees in place with his left arm, his right busy carving into the wood below him with his bent knife. He finished his picture, depicting a small village being burnt to the ground by a mighty beast. He groweled as he looked at the carving, slamming his knife into the center.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:28 pm
Yousei turned to Orion, as he appeared, "It was nothing.. Sorry we woke you..." She looked up to the sky once more, and finally, a familiar silhouette could be seen through the clouds. Yousei stood to her feet and watched as Karasu came nearer, before finally landing before her on the ship's deck. She avoided Yousei's gaze as she spoke, ~..I'm.. I'm sorry...~ Yousei smiled softly and walked up to her dragon, before embracing her tightly, "It's okay..." Karasu nuzzled her apologetically and looked about, ~..Where is Miles..?~ Yousei looked at her and sighed, before turning to the stern of the ship. Karasu saw him and began walking in his direction. Yousei followed, hoping another fight would not ensue.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:32 pm
walking over to miles he noticed the depiction on the deck, "dont trust them eather huh?" he said as he walked past, looking out over the sea, towards the mainland.

Turning to look at him, he sighed, tossing a bottle of whiskey at his feet "swiped it from the food stores" he said, "not a good age, but will help your nerves none the less.... dont let whatever it is get to you, it'll just consume you.... your going to need a level head walking back into the frey.... trust me"

sighing again he leaned against the railings, lighting a ciggarette "im going to let you in on a little secret..." he said, exhaleing a large ammount of smoke. "i trust you to keep it to yourself..."

looking down at miles his face went almost sincear, alost fighting back tears "when you kill your own family.... its a terribe thing to live with...." he said, rubbng the corner of his eye, his hand trembeing violently "but if you can move forward, useing the torment as drive..... you'll come out on top"

sighing he walked over to the mast, shifting his weight to one foot as he looked out over the sea, "it twisted me.... but id never be the man i am now if i didnt move forward, i took the worst, and made it the best." he said, his face going back to its un emmotional state "not the best example, but i took a bad thing and used it to my advantage..... i took a heartless thing and made myself heartless... if it wasn for that, i wouldent be in the profession im in."

Takeing another drag of his smoke he walked up behind miles and claped a hand on his shoulder before walking away "hate to say this but..... its the past and how you deal with it that seperates the men from the boys.... and im damn sure your a man....act it, if not for yourself, for yousei...."  

Orion Iasander

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:34 pm
Miles dug his blade into the softened wood, tears streaming down his already soaked face. He lifted the blade from the floor, shifting his glance up and looking ahead of him. He jumpped to his feet as Karasu approached. Ge gripped his knife tightly, ignoring the pain from the once again burning scars. "Get back, beast!" He called out, his voice and hands shaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:46 pm
Karasu stopped in her tracks as he shouted, ~Calm down.. I am not here to hurt you, Miles.. I came to apologize for my behavior...~
Yousei looked down at the carvings that he had made.. After a moment or two, she realized what it symbolized. She now understood his hatred for dragons...

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:52 pm
Yawning Orion sat down on the deck, looking about the sea around him. He began thinking to himself about the things he said, wondering why for some strange reason he was opening up. "this sea air must be really getting to me" he said to himself, shakeing his head lightly as he pressed his palm against his forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:15 pm
He stood up, stretching with a bit of a grunt, raising his arms above his head then back behind him before letting them fall to his sides. "he'll learn" he said out loud as he light another ciggarette, takeing a drag before tossing it away, walking to an open area onthe deck to practice his sparring.

Takeing his stance and balanceing on the balls of his heels he thrust his hand forward,his palm faceing out. Exhaleing sharply he followed through with a round house, jumping into the air he swung his other foot around, throwing off another three kicks in mid air. As he landed he bent his knees slighly absorbing the inpact against the deck and drawing his katana, stabbing backwards he spun on his heel, takeing another downward swing with his blade.

He sheathed his blade and began throwing open palm punches, his hands rolling up and down between each punch as he exhaled, matching each strike with his breathing.

Takeing a ste back he bent entirely backwards, lifting his feet he stood on his hands, slowly flipping back onto his feet he drpedto one knee taeing a leg sweep, then another before standing and taeing a fully extended kick up over his head.

He held his foot extended straight up fo a few seckonds before takeing another kick, bringing his foot back down to follow through. Bending his knees he back fliped from flat ground, extending his leg into a kick as he spun around, landing back on his feet and spinning on the ball of his heel, takeing another leg sweep before standing with an upper cut to follow through.  

Orion Iasander

Orion Iasander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:32 pm
Orion sighed and walked back towards the stern, stareing towards the main land. "I cant wait to get off this ship" he said as he light another ciggarette"not nearly enough interesting things to get my hands on around here."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff