Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:27 pm
it may not be an annoying death to me but my favorite is with the blind guy, I can't remember his name now but when he stabs you through the head and then the stomach, that's freaking awesome xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:50 pm
I was playing REmake the other day, I was in the 'Fine' condition and I was having a stand off with a hunter, I had the shotgun and it was aimed at the hunter and just as I was about to shoot it it jumped and cut my head off...I went from Fine to Dead in like the blink of an eye. It was also hummiliating because I hadn't saved it the entire time.  

Lord Travis

Unavailable2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:56 pm
Dr. Salvador was my true nemesis in terms of RE 4. Worst death for me was when I went over to my cousins to babysit his kids. I brought RE 4 along cause for little kids they seem unaffected by the horror genre, plus I couldn't keep myself away from it. Well I was in the village (keep in mind this was the first time I played) and I went for the first building I could find with a door, ended up being the one with the shotgun. I followed the drill, barricaded the door and windows, went upstairs and knocked the ladder down, and stood my ground as ganados came up the stairs. As it was getting crowded in the room I jumped out the window (not the one with the ladder, the window that leads to a portion of the roof) there I started filling the window I just left with lead, killing ganados stupid enough to try and climb through it. Keep in mind i'm playing in front of my cousin's kids so i'm trying to look cool though inside i'm panicing. I keep asking myself "when the frick is this going to end?" Well as if to answer my question Leon's head popped off. I yell cause I was caught off guard. Kids start laughing at me. Apparently they heard the chainsaw but i was too busy with an inner monologue. In order to regain my pride after such a humiliating defeat I go through the same steps. Except this time I grabbed the shotgun, ran downstairs, blew the door downstairs open and started filling Dr. Salvador with lead, screaming various insults and words that no child should hear. After doing so i proceed to decimate every living, breathing thing in my vicinity. All in all i felt happy, kids learned some new words, Leon didn't lose his head, happy ending...sorta...

(Wow that was long eek )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:49 am
Most annoying death was by the wrom in RE 3. He was just annoying.  

ShadowsChaos

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:41 am
ShadowsChaos
Most annoying death was by the wrom in RE 3. He was just annoying.

and so dam hard  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:08 pm
Mine was having my head chopped off off screen by Mr. Happypants (what I call the chainsaw wielder in RE4), i didn't hear the chainsaw untill it was too late.  

Javanomicron

psycofox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:36 pm
Xenomina
Mine was having my head chopped off off screen by Mr. Happypants (what I call the chainsaw wielder in RE4), i didn't hear the chainsaw untill it was too late.
I like when the chainsaw guy cuts your head off, you get the head rolling off action, that never ceases to amuse me, I find it annoying to die when you use your knife after running out of all your ammo and then getting killed by the regular zombies...I have a habbit of shooting everything that moves sometimes sweatdrop and it sucks  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:16 pm
The most annoying death for me was in RE4, fighting Verdugo my first time through. I was waiting out the battle, and at red health with no healing items when the elevator came. I turned and I was RIGHT AT THE CONSOLE. JUST before I pressed the A button, my head suddenly flops off. I was SOOOOO pissed. XD  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

A5116278

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:18 am
i hated it when i was killed by one of them parasites in resi 4  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:58 am
My most humiliating death was in RE4. I had not lost a life yet until I got to the chainsaw wielding women. sweatdrop Next time I'm picking the gate with the El Gigante.  

njord_moon

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:08 am
njord_moon
My most humiliating death was in RE4. I had not lost a life yet until I got to the chainsaw wielding women. sweatdrop Next time I'm picking the gate with the El Gigante.

You don't do both? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:07 pm
I remember it like it was yesterday. My first time to play RE4...
I walked into the area of the first boulder and managed quite well until I glanced away from the screen. A second later I heard the nasty crunch. sweatdrop

On a side note, It was fun to watch my brother get slaughtered by Krauser in the knifefight. Every possible death scene was viewed. xd  

Das Jabberwockie

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:12 pm
Das Jabberwockie
I remember it like it was yesterday. My first time to play RE4...
I walked into the area of the first boulder and managed quite well until I glanced away from the screen. A second later I heard the nasty crunch. sweatdrop

On a side note, It was fun to watch my brother get slaughtered by Krauser in the knifefight. Every possible death scene was viewed. xd

After I did all my serious playing time after I got it, I played through all goofy and died on purpose every time during that fight. Each time it was like... "Die Comrade! *Slice* Oooooh! PWN'T N00B!!" Leon getting pwned by Krauser makes me happy inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:14 pm
Resident Evil : Outbreak File1
In decisions decisions theres a dock area where sharks zombies swim all around the oceans long long pathway of a deck and its around the end of the game so if one of the sharks hits you you fall into the water and must swim to save your life. If your too slow they'll gobble you whole. It's rather humorous when your in yokos gym uniform and get eatin cause he rlegs flap about as she gets ate up.  

African Princess Elena

sketcheroo

300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:02 am
I would say my funniest (because my friend laughed so hard) I was trying to beat Mercenaries on RE4 I think with Krauser...or leon...doesn't matter, because I had the points with it already beaten and I was in the shed at the beginning of the village where the only way for them to get you is to come up the ladder. They were getting pretty thick and I had a grenade that I was itching to throw so I could hop down and get some ammo 'cause I still had a minute and a half with only 5 arrows. (hehe arrows, yeah it was krauser) So I walk over to the edge, by the ladder to knock it down...and instead of saying "knock down" it said "jump down" and i jumped in the middle of a ton of regular ganados and 4 chainsaw girlies. Head...off...instantly. Start over.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff