Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Resident Evil Actor Possibilities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:11 pm
In order to be more badass, you'd have to compare to someone less badass. Sergei was NO badass.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 pm
Well... fine then... Willis is infinitely more bad a**.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:47 pm
Definitely. But still. Badass or not, I can't even imagine him putting on a Russian accent at all, let alone a good one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:26 pm
Come to think of it, that's true. Willis is the badass American hero we all know and love. I don't want him to be Russian. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:51 pm
He's pretty badass, but I guess not badass enough to play a Russian.
Heck, even Arnold Schwarzenegger played a Russian, now THAT'S badass!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 am
Wasn't he originally Austrian?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:00 am
Yeah, he's Austrian. And what movie did he play a Russian in, Bio?

And Willis is badass enough to play a Russian, I just don't want him to. He's John McClane... and like ten other badass mofos. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:36 am
He played a Russian in a movie called Red Heat. Look it up, it's pretty awesome.

And dude, you're giving Bruce Willis wayy too much credit. You're fangirling him. John McLane is awesome. But that was by far, Bruce's most badass part.
And even that was tarnished by Die Hard 4, and all its PG-13-ness.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:48 am
Red Heat, huh? I think I'm gonna check that out.

I'm pulling a you and correcting something small. It's McClane. xd And obviously that was his best role (after all, it's one of the more celebrated action series). But he's played other really cool roles too. Johnny's still the best though. razz

And actually, Live Free or Die Hard wasn't that bad. Personally, I liked it. Even as a "senior detective", he can still whoop a** and have the quotable lines.

"Mai? You mean the little Asian b***h, likes to kick people? Yeah, I don't think you'll be hearing from her for a while. Last I knew, she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV rammed up her a**." Grabbing tech-lovers by the balls. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:09 pm
Well, just that line, "You killed a helicopter with a car." "I was out of bullets."
Come on, that's some Leon s**t, right there.

I think Stallone knows where it's at. Out of all these new sequels, the only ones that evne remotely compelled me are Rocky Balboa and Rambo, both of which kicked a**, and Rambo was rated R, just the way it's supposed to be.

Indiana Jones, Live Free or Die Hard, all these new sequels have been dumbed down to be the "Summer Family Action!"
What happened to Indiana Jones where they were eating monkey brains right out of the skulls? George Lucas really fell off.

Bottom line is, Bruce Willis is definitely a legend, but he's by far, not alone at the top action heroes of the 80's and 90's.
Oh well, could be worse. You could be worshipping Vin Diesel.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:18 pm
The only movie that i saw with Vin Diesel that i actually kinda liked was "Pitch Black". Everything else was just....bleh...then he came on some kid movie. Don't remember the name though. sweatdrop

Anyways, 'Live Free' was pretty good imo. Thought the first and third one are still my favorite out of the series. ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:34 pm
For me, it's 1, 3, 4, 2. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:28 pm
Yea, same here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:53 am
The posts page 7 made me laugh so goddamn hard. rofl

Chris Crocker and Jerry Seinfield almost made me fall out of my chair!

As for my casting ideas...I remember someone saying this in another thread in this guild...William Shatner as Barry.  

MadamTarantula

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:22 pm
"Imagine, me... being manipulated!"  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games