Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:32 pm
X snuck behind a table

Let's see hunched... mismatched... crooked smile. I guess thats him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:30 pm
Puff was unsure what to expect once he entered the door. He kept his back to the walk as he looked around. He was trying to spot X and also keep from getting jumped if someone didn't like the way he looked.  

Rozalin Wednesday

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:25 am
The hunched figure was indeed of the Igor clan and in that fashion was looking for a master, this one in particular was peculiar in that its hunch was to the other side of other Igors. It continuedworking on the pieces of body it had collected carefully putting body parts into pickling jars, completely unaware of X.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:53 pm
X tied four kunai onto the corners of a table cloth and throws the makeshift net at the Igor in the attempt to capture it  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:46 pm
The Igor heard the table cloth rustle and immediately ducked out of the way of the makeshift net, it readied its scalples.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:10 am
I'm not sure how it fights so I'll keep my distance

She noted where the exit was and watched the Igor closely  

HasmatX

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:21 am
"Hey white haired guy, did you see where Puff went?" Haru asked Tobias poking him with the tip of his sword. He kept poking until Tobias looked at him. "I asked if you saw where Puff went."

Tobias slapped Haru across the back of the head and sighed. "You are the reason why I became a monk; you are acting like a child." He said before slapping Haru for every poke Haru gave him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:47 pm
Cu was growing impatient at the lack of direct action.

SLowly he let out a low growl, then began inhailing air. It came in and a flame lept up in his mouth. His body expanded and teh bright heat beneath his crust like skin could be seen as a briliant orange-yellow light.

The dog held in the air, then suddenly and definitily let out a sharp, loud, report like bark.

It echoed down into the hall and would most certainly supriose whatever was in the building.

The dog let out a soft growl into Puffs ear. "When you decide this is done, come to either the necropolis, grey tower, or holy halls... the choice is yours." it turned around and left. THough t most certainly would liek to take par tin a brawl its above animal senses were telling it that trouble could be brewing.

The daog stalked away, hoped over a fence, and came down between Tobias and Haru.

"Are either of you intrested in changing to world around you?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:20 pm
"Depends will I get to punch people, I'd rather not do it when I get nothing out of it." Tobias said placing a cigarette to his lip and lighting it. "Why the hell is a dog made of dark energy looking at me any way? I burn what ever evil or darm force I touch."

"Sure, I've got nothing better to do with my time and it'll take my mind of my headache." Haru said holstering his sword. He stood up straight and a sound pop escaped his back. "Okay, I'll need to stop slouching, my back will thank me later." he said with a cough. He looked at Tobias who was smoking and watching the smoke float toward Haru.

"Need something? If not quit staring." Tobias said with a huff.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:04 pm
THe dog snorted reproachfully at the coment, "I say to you, simply because I am ash, dose not mean I am evil, though death and fire take and destroy, they both lack the thought to comit heinous deeds... I assur you, I am no more evil then my master wishes..." It walked in a small circle and lay down on the ground, eyeing both of them with some suspiucion.

"Yes, I can assure you, there ill b plenty to punch, as you put it." the dog seemed to like the idea of smoking, and let out two long snaking jets of thick black cloud from its ashen nostrills. And, you will be granted plenty of power and money to go along with it... indeed you may find yourself with your own district to controll..." say the dog cripticly, its skin glowing with its own delights, bizzaree and unknoawble as they may be...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:43 am
C.B. was greatly creeped out from the Petrified Firma Park. She stopped waiting for Kenton and to get her body to stop shivering.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:26 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:32 pm
The dog stood up, and sniffed the air defensivly, "New comers." it growled.

It bean to amble through the district folowing the smell, it was unsure of who these beings were, though one was at least a little familiar... It had been in the necropolis for a while.

When he found the souyrce of the odors, he was behind the people. THe lare dog stood silently and watched them, seeing if they acted agresvly...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:28 pm
"Hey pooch, something the matter?" Tobias asked scratching his head in thought. He then had a second thought that to him took priority. "Is my hair grey from all that ash that has been floating around, it is hard to clean pure white hair."

"I think he feels threatened or something, he might be in a defensive state." Haru said explaining his best theory. He placed a hand onto his sword and took firm hold of the hilt. "I don't think he'd worry without a good bit of thought."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:18 pm
Kenton Alkemi
Kenton came running down the street, skidding to a halt once he caught up with C.B.
"What do you think happend to that park kenton?" She couldn't help but ask as Kenton caught up with her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff