Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Railroad ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:43 pm
Lutia motions at nic
"Would you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:56 pm
"I almost had it when you broke off to do your high and mighty-ness," Nic complained as Cadwallander slipped from her grip to flop on the ground. It wasn't far to flop: working at the hospital had drummed a bit more care into her than had been there before. But she knelt anyway, setting her forehead to his and closing her eyes.
It was still harder than it had been with the librarian, but easier than when he was conscious....

Nic fell over somewhere between leaving her mind and entering his; somehow she fell without actually breaking contact with the silly grinner, but winding up in a position that required much less control to maintain. Just like she'd fallen asleep.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:00 pm
Lutia raised an eyebrow as the unconscious Nicalin lay across Cadwallander in an 'interesting manner'
thats one way to make physical contact i suppose
Lutia touches nics shoulder and closes her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:07 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:16 pm
As before, there was a feel like someone gripping their metaphorical hands, waiting a minute (which was different) and pulling. The time between the begin of the pull, and the halt seemed to take much longer than before as well.
But they arrived... where ever there was too arrive at.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:49 am
Sou Jara
(("another thing. no matter the circumstance within this rp your going to differentiate speaking with action"))

Lutia smiled at this question though her expression was hidden
"yes, hoewever you can only use as much power as required to save someone from mortal life threatening danger and even then you are forbidden from taking a life"
and the world ticks on...

"I can't kill. I will abide by that,although it will take some getting used to" I say with a nod. I turn around to Sam and Mack. "Hi, Your Sam and Mack, Correct?" I say as i look them up and down sizing them up.  

Justin the blademaster.

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:52 am
Kenton Alkemi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Mack?"

"What?"

"I don't think we're in Kansas, anymore."

"No, duh."

And suddenly, the twins found themselves at an old, dilapidated railroad station.

"It's run down and old fashioned -- just like you!" the man on the right quipped, turning to his companion.

"Shut it!" The man on the left scowled, the usual expression for him. While he was trying to figure out just what had happened, the other man had something else on his mind.

"Hey Mack!"

"WHAT?!"

"Look!"

"?!" His gaze followed his brother's outstretched arm until he saw what was pointed out. Lutia was standing there along with a new face, one they would soon be seeing too much of. Other people were in the background, but he paid no attention to them.

"It's her."

"I'm not blind," he growled. Both of them made their way over to the small group, the right-hand man trotting along in clearly expressed curiosity and the left-hand man scuffling along solemnly as if heading towards his doom.

"Who's the new guy?"

"Just what the hell is going on here?"

"My name is Justin, and Due to the arrangement with Your Boss as, i take it, I Guess I will be working for you two." I say as i wonder what is going on. Are these two really my new bosses>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:08 pm
I arrive from mecha mainstreet. I watch from a distance with my binoculars. I nsearch the area for anysing of danger or justin.  

Succubus of the light.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:59 pm
Capacete watches the strange collection of events in confusion
"Whats going on then?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:51 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:54 am
A small shadow moved across the ground as something fle through the air high above. It was long... thin... and aparently had three clawed hands...

It circled the group high above before swooping down at bullet like speed. It hit the ground in the ceneter of the group, then quick as a bullet slithered around everyone's legs untill it found Lutia, whom it slithered up and perched on her shoulder. Its tail wraped loosly around her nck, hanging like some sort of living necklace.

"Bosses boss, how are you?" it cackled, it metal head looking dull and oxidized. "I spent so long playing following that golem to the place," refering to the ruins of Data Towers, "And playing with all the broken toys...."

The imp, looked at the crowd, hissing slowly, like a deflaiting ballon until suddenly after surveying them all thuroughly it stoped, it thought for a moment, and snikered, "SOme of these guy's are reall loosers, aren't they boss lady?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:04 am
Kenton Alkemi
"Justin, huh?"

"Nice name!"

"I'm Mack," the man on the left growled, scowling through his sunglasses.

"I'm Sam!" the man on the right exclaimed, grinning. It was hard to tell them apart, them being identical twins and all.

"Great, another problem to deal with."

"So you're working for us, now?"

"Wait a minute..." Something seemed to glimmer in Mack's eye, though it could have just been the reflection on his shades. "You know what this means, Sam?"

"Yeah! We finally have enough people for a fair game of deuces!"

"..." He put a hand to his face and let out an exasperated sigh. "No, you dolt. It means that we've got ourselves a minion."

"Hey, you're right!" It wasn't exactly clear whether Sam completely understood what his brother was thinking... but then again, he almost never did.

"Alright," Mack said, crossing his arms. "Now, time for your first task: dance."

"Show us what you've got!"

"Coordination and timing are essential."

"ok." I draw my sword. "now presenting the Mountain Dojo Sword dance" I say as i raise my sword infornt of me, then i spin backwards, pole vault of the ground with my blade,jump on to the top of the hilt of the sword in the ground and balance on one Foot. Then i Throw some balls in the air and i jump off of my sword Then i slash what appears to be the air as i fly a few feet over the ground, then landing on the ground, with the Sliced pieces falling behind me. With a backward thrust i skewer the pieces onto my sword. Not one touches the ground. I finishe wih a Dramitic spinning of my sword over my head, which sent the pieces flying everywhere, then i stick it into the ground.

"Did you like it?" I ask thye twins.  

Justin the blademaster.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:39 am
The Imp booed and hissed the man's dance, knowing full well the man didn't care about his opinion.

"We want vaudeville! We want vaudeville!" it shouted from Lutia's shoulder. However, Imp soon left the shoulder of its master's master, flying in a slow looping course untill it landed near a pile of small dirt clods, which it began to pelt the man with.

"Do a tumbling routine!" it shouted pelting him with more tiny and inconsiquential debries.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:18 pm
ZombieJeff
The Imp booed and hissed the man's dance, knowing full well the man didn't care about his opinion.

"We want vaudeville! We want vaudeville!" it shouted from Lutia's shoulder. However, Imp soon left the shoulder of its master's master, flying in a slow looping course untill it landed near a pile of small dirt clods, which it began to pelt the man with.

"Do a tumbling routine!" it shouted pelting him with more tiny and inconsiquential debries.

"if ya want vaudeville, then go to vaudeville! yer lucky i'm not able to kill ya, ya overgrown rat!" shout at it. I Do a backward handspring,that kicks up clods of dirt that fly at the imp. then i do a spining backward flip and spew flames everywhere.

There is a flash of light and a small white bear, with angel wings appears.

"Hey you Stupid clod! shut up! Some people are trying to sleep here! if you want entertainment, I'll give to you in spades!" The small bear says  

Justin the blademaster.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:24 pm
Lutia opened one eye her concentration interupted
"Imp. take them to the naga scales pub or mecha main street. Im on an imortant mission at present and ill meet the rest of you shortly"
with that she closed her eyes prepared to delve into the mind of the cad  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces