Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:00 pm
Hikaru snuck up to Yaya and flung her arms around her.

"Found you!" she laughed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:05 pm
Surprised by the sudden 'attack' by this night class student, Mitsuki said, "Hi, what is your name? I'm Mitsuki. We were just about to return to our dorm."  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:08 pm
[Hatsuki]
Surprised by the sudden 'attack' by this night class student, Mitsuki said, "Hi, what is your name? I'm Mitsuki. We were just about to return to our dorm."

Hikaru looked surprised.

"Me? I'm Ichinose Hikaru! Nice to meet you!" she smiled.

"Return to your dorm? Oh, can I come?" she asked, using that oh-so famous please-oh-please face.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:12 pm
"Uh...I suppose you can...since we've entered your dorm..." Mitsuki replied remembering the rule that both Night and Day class cannot go to each other's dorms.

But that doesn't matter, does it? Yaya and I've entered...and this guy too...  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:30 pm
[Hatsuki]
"Uh...I suppose you can...since we've entered your dorm..." Mitsuki replied remembering the rule that both Night and Day class cannot go to each other's dorms.

But that doesn't matter, does it? Yaya and I've entered...and this guy too...

"Yay!" Hikaru squee'd, and clapped her hands together. She was excited to get to see the other dorm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:42 pm
"Um...will you be going too?" Mitsuki asked the girl she bumped into yesterday.

I hope nothing big will come up from this...

"This should be the way back."  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:17 am
OOC: My character is a boy!!!!
"Umm....sure.....I.....suppose." Are they even supposed to be doing this? "Are you sure Night Class people are allowed into the Day Class dorm?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:17 am
ooc: i didnt think i was gone that long sweatdrop .....by the way, she was talking to me, pharoh. lol whee
Shei glared at the boy. She sensed he had other intentions then going to school, but she didnt think of any other reasons to be suspicious of him so instead Shei decided to be cautious around him.

Shei turned back, and looked at Hikaru, "You know the rules Hikaru. No one is allowed to set foot in the other classes dorm building." Shei snarled slightly, barely reveiling the tips of her fangs.

Then turning back to the human girls she stated, "You two should either return to your studies, or return to your dorms. It doesn't matter to me which one you pick, though I sudgest you depart now. You've probably wakened most of my dorm..." Shei turned to start back towards the entrance to her dorm, "Take your male as well."  

pwn_4thewyn

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:17 am
Hikaru looked at Shei with a pout on her face.

"But.. They did it first! We have to neutralize the situation!" she said with a determined look.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:08 am
Onegai! Ravi

"But.. They did it first! We have to neutralize the situation!" she said with a determined look.

Shei turned back to Hikaru, her eyes almost glowed with the angry, blood red color they had turned, "...Hikaru..."

Shei's fists were clenched so tight that her nails had pierced her skin, allowing her bood to drip down her hand. The thick metalic scent of blood waffted into her nose.

Snarling, Shei bared her fangs at the insolent young vampire.

ooc: this may seem out of character for shei, but, like me, she's not a day person. she has a quick temper if she doesnt get her beauty sleep lol  

pwn_4thewyn

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:24 am
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi

Shei turned back to Hikaru, her eyes almost glowed with the angry, blood red color they had turned, "...Hikaru..."

Shei's fists were clenched so tight that her nails had pierced her skin, allowing her bood to drip down her hand. The thick metalic scent of blood waffted into her nose.

ooc: this may seem out of character for shei, but, like me, she's not a day person. she has a quick temper if she doesnt get her beauty sleep lol

"K-Kowai.." Hikaru muttered to herself. She laughed nervously.

"Well, I guess it's time to go back to the night dorm. Ja ne, day dormers~!" She waved and scurried towards the night dorm.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:48 am
Onegai! Ravi
pwn_4thewyn
Onegai! Ravi

"K-Kowai.." Hikaru muttered to herself. She laughed nervously.

"Well, I guess it's time to go back to the night dorm. Ja ne, day dormers~!" She waved and scurried towards the night dorm.

Shei's demeanor subsided and slowly returned to her normal, blank mask as Hikaru said her goodbyes to her human companions.

As Shei walked towards the dorm, she raised her hands and watched the blood run down her arms in small beads, leaving streaks of dark red against her pale white skin.

Though Shei debated wither to enter the building in her current state with Hikaru, but finally she decided it better to be out of the sun, then outside.

When Shei entered the building, she didnt know what to do. The amount of nightclass pupils who had awakened had nearly tripled due to the smell of blood.  

pwn_4thewyn

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:04 pm
Mitsuru watched as the girl walked back to The Night Class Dorm. Wow...she must not be a day person. Mitsuru giggled at the obviously annoyed vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:09 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Those stupid girls! Rama was getting mad now. They just wouldn't stop talking! Then, the familiar scent of blood wafted through the dorm. In an instant, she was downstairs and following the hypnotizing odor. It was only Shei, but she'd heard several other people outside. Even though she knew it was wrong, Rama decided that it was time to hunt. She'd sensed something out of the oridinary in the heaviest of the footsteps, a male. He was hiding something in his mind, a viscious feeling that was sure to get him into some trouble. For a moment, Rama's mind even strayed to killing the kid before he could enter his classroom. She shook her head, knowing that she was just intoxicated in the fumes, but Shei seemed pretty ticked as well.

Turning to her friend, Rama's eyes were a completely uncharacteristic red that screamed murder and pure bliss of killing. She grinned slightly and held out her hand in a suggesting gesture. "Should we follow them?" Even as a pureblood, she didn't mind a little bit of mischief and disorganization once in a while. Chaos always gave way to a calm anymore, it seemed. She and Shei would teach those kitties what happened when they got too close to the pitbulls. "It's just a lesson to be learned."

[ [ Pharaoh, you won't be swearing like that for the whole time, will you? It makes some of us a bit uncomfortable...^^; ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:24 pm
Mitsuru glared at the line of blood that was now all over the ground. Thats gonna wake a lot of them up...if only I could lure them into one room at one time! Mitsuru could hear the vampires talking, and then he heard the door close. Mitsuru giggled again. I'm going to screw up their minds!
OOC: Sorry if you didn't like the swearing, I will only swear once in a while, becuase it's in my person's character to be mean and swear.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff