Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
What Pisses You Off Today? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feeling on Ann Coulter.....
  Die....NOW!
  Ok person
  I adore Ann Coulter. (Can you really say that with a strait face?)
View Results

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:09 pm
1. My school and the Teachers who have an Authoritarian veiw about their job
2.My mom for being so bitchy..Get off my back  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:07 pm
;growls; Why can't I strangle my dad and throw him in a swamp somewhere? Why? He's pissing me off...he and his idiot lawyer.

;rants for ten hours but spare the GAU from the text;

;controls urge to destory something expensive;

I hate my dad, and the current BS is just one more reason why.

Sanguvixen

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:05 pm
Meh, few people are all hunky dory with their parents, mine are tightwads and dictators, some are not strict enough, etc. Just remember that you put up with them until they stop paying completely. ( that cost me alot of money)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:21 pm
||_______________________

• I like my parents. hah. Well, it's only small stuff that annoy me now. Nothing big anymore to cause issues over.

I'm kind of annoyed that the other teacher who had a class scheduled in the woodshop wouldn't let us use it too, he was just kind of bitchy like 'no your class must leave, rawr.'
_______________________||

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:38 pm
The only things pissing me off at the moment is:

1. My new 'dad'. Hes a lazy a*****e who comes home, yells at me, then sits on his a** playing PS2 for hours and hours on end. And when he loses on his precious Socom (which is frequent), he tracks me down and continues to yell at me for stupid crap. Hell, I got half of my stuff taken away because I let my puppy outside to go to the bathroom.

2. Getting harassed by idiots who would jump off a cliff if their church asked them to. They all say I'm going to hell for all of enternity or something like that because I dont believe in god.

Other than that, I'm happy. ^_^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:26 pm
Now that's a crappy dad. Why does your mom keep him around if he's as lazy as you describe him?  

AnonymouZ

Niveous

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:26 am
oh yes, I must say...the adults who help pave the way for the future by unloading their emotional baggage and problems onto us.

Yes, that is a good reason to be pissed off.

No matter how much I dedicate myself to acting different from my parents, its hard when your confused...the mind will AUTOMATICALLY use what you learned as a kid. It takes a lot of effort and will power on an almost constant basis.

Thanks mom and dad....thanks religions, media, ect. You guys messed with our subconcious like it was your personal play thing.

Religion especially, sending a gay to hell even if he/she was a saint on Earth. Their tunnel vision was oh so much appreciated.

We should create a "Keep it to yourself" Holiday. Where everyone shuts the hell up and keep it to themselves. If it doesn't make the world a better place....at least it won't make it worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:49 am
RPing with unintelligent people. Who are self-righteous and think that their way is everyway. Check this:

shia.wase: Calling me on Japanese pop is like calling the Pope on Christianity.

Yeah right! Shes some white chick from Alabama. Puh-lease!  

PickleBoy

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:02 am
Minozake
The only thing that pisses me off more to this day is probably people's definition of atheist being irreligious and immoral. Does anyone else see a problem with that?
I'm irreligous. I have little knowedge about or use for religion. For example, the most I know about Christianity is what I learned from Christmas carrols as a child. I learned about some other religions in school during world history that I thought was fascinating at the time, but I don't remember much from it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:21 pm
What pisses me off today is people who pretend to be my friend and ask for help with homework, but when it comes to being in class, when I answer questions these are the very seem people who purposefully hack a lung so I'll shut up... or at least know that no one likes me.

You know, I'd be ok if people just came up to me and straight up asked for help. These people, however, pretend to befriend and then become assholes.

Either they're assholes or don't stick up for me in front of other assholes. Once I know you're not my friend I won't waste time on you. I treat my friends VERY well and expect the same. My friends deserve it. However, I don't think I really even get treated well at times.

Like I said, I quit. I walked around angry today, but my AP Bio class, whose teacher I hate, surprisingly, made me feel a little better. We were talking about funny things I guess. Our teacher also showed us her pliated tongue. Still can't stand her though... she thinks she knows me and she really just doesn't.

My gay friend asks me questions from time to time - questions about religion. His best friends is uber-christian and very anti-gay so I don't even know why they're friends. Anyway in Anatomy class we were working on blood and he asked about erythroblastosis fetalis (look it up, it's a sad disease). He wrote me a note that said, "If God is so great and has power over everything why did me make a disease that kills innocent little babies?"

I'm glad to know that he's thinking for himself.

I'm still pissed all the time though. This year just.. isn't going that well.  

cabbage3

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Battle: Mage 100

cabbage3

Friendly Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:23 pm
PickleBoy
RPing with unintelligent people. Who are self-righteous and think that their way is everyway. Check this:

shia.wase: Calling me on Japanese pop is like calling the Pope on Christianity.

Yeah right! Shes some white chick from Alabama. Puh-lease!

HAH the pope doesn't know s**t about christianity! the popes over the years burn books of the Bible with hush-hush material in them so that these books will never be printed in our modern copies of the Holy Bible, and people will never know.

She IS some white chick from Alabama.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:36 pm
Why stop at definitions of atheism?

The whole damn English language has been bastardized to hell and back again.

I have started to notice a huge growing trend.
I have all these heated debates and arguements with enemies and friends alike. I also watch others argue from a safe distance.

Only to find out that THEY AGREE ON EVERY SINGLE POINT.

Why do they argue...why have I argued.....its because people have various definitions of the same word.

Do we really need a giant word in a vocab book for 3 smaller words?
Do people sit around messing with etymology hoping to feel smarter by making works no one else gets?

::sighs:: this is the best thread on this forum. nothing feels better than ranting.  

Niveous

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:09 pm
I don't really like the scene.
Or lip tatoos.
Or passive-agressive soccer moms.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:30 am
The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!
I don't really like the scene.
Or lip tatoos.
Or passive-agressive soccer moms.

Lip... tattoos? Eek. I don't like those "corsette piercings". I think its just... stupid, personally. But, hey, if that floats your boat, whatever. Just don't ask me how they look on you, cause you won't like the answer.

cabbage3
HAH the pope doesn't know s**t about christianity! the popes over the years burn books of the Bible with hush-hush material in them so that these books will never be printed in our modern copies of the Holy Bible, and people will never know.

She IS some white chick from Alabama.

YEAH! I know! I was gonna be like "Yeah well, I could totally tell the pope a thing or two as well." But I didn't. That girl, is seriously psychotic. We rped for a little while longer and it was taking forever so I mentioned that I had a test later that day (it was like 2 am) and she signed out of the chat room and started "quoting" me. I said:

ciryatre: Hey guys, I have class later today and a test in said class.
ciraytre: Could we maybe pick this up a bit?

She then went and told our mutual online friend (after signing off in "anger"):

shia.wase: "I've just wasted your time. :3"
shia.wase: "I have class but I just wanted to waste your time rping."

Then starts whining about how she had class that day too, but she was in highschool and it was 4 am there and blah blah. Dude, she didn't have to rp. Stupid idiot. I hate people like her who believe everyone is wrong but them and that if something they do wrong back fires on them then obviously it was the other parties problem. Tsk.

shia.wase: And apparently school isn't cancelled again like I thought it would be, so now I'm going to be running off of 3 hours of sleep.

Cause thats OUR problem. ><* Sorry, done ranting. For now.  

PickleBoy

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces